• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
You guys didn't like his genius strategy against Bane? He went from "HIT BANE!" to "HIT BANE HARDER!" I haven't seen strategical genius like that since Dr Bruce Banner!

I hated how absolutely stupid and dense they made Bruce Wayne/Batman in the movies. Among the many central tenets of the character they got wrong.

magichivpresser650.jpg

Birdman02

GG man. My RT just didn't want to block your DE for some reason, and it forced me into a couple of bad decisions and picks. Still had a chance to win, since McCoy kept coughing up the ball though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG man. My RT just didn't want to block your DE for some reason, and it forced me into a couple of bad decisions and picks. Still had a chance to win, since McCoy kept coughing up the ball though.

His 95 Carry rating and brace for all hits means nothing!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i dont thiink they are all done

Luke/Phee are in the 2nd quarter. i think thats the last game

Week 10:

Next vance date: 10/8 (Monday) @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Colts @ Jags
Broncos @ Panthers
Chargers @ Bucs
Titans @ Dolphins
Bills @ Patriots
Raiders @ Ravens
Giants @ Bengals
Falcons @ Saints
Lions @ Vikings
Jets @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Eagles
Rams @ 49ers
Texans @ Bears
Chiefs @ Steelers

NFC Offensive Player of the week: James Jones (Packers) - 2 rec, 154 yards, 2 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: Richard Sherman (Seahawks) - 3 tackles, 2 int, 2 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Darren McFadden (Raiders) - 20 carries, 148 yards, 3 TD, 4 rec, 11 yards
AFC Defensive player of the week: Champ Bailey (Broncos) - 4 tackles, 2 int, 2 TD

and now for the random stat of the week.... current probowl players!

Bills- 5
Pats- 4
Dolphins- 1
Jets - 0

Steelers- 3
Ravens- 1
Browns- 0
Bengals- 5

Texans- 9
Colts- 4
Jags- 0
Titans- 4

Raiders- 9
Broncos- 0
Chiefs- 3
Chargers- 3

Cowboys- 1
Eagles- 6
Redskins- 2
Giants- 3

Packers- 0
Bears- 7
Vikings- 6
Lions- 4

Bucs- 3
Saints- 3
Panthers- 2
Falcons- 3

Cards- 0
Rams- 2
49ers- 8
Seahawks- 1

Mid-season playoff race report:

AFC:
1. Raiders (8-0)
2. Texans (7-1)
3. Bills (7-1)
4. Steelers (5-3)
5. Broncos (6-2)
6. Colts (6-2)
---
Bengals (5-3)
Chiefs (4-4)
Ravens (3-5)
Patriots (3-5)
Dolphins (3-5)

NFC:
1. Bears (8-0)
2. 49ers (7-1)
3. Eagles (7-1)
4. Saints (7-1)
5. Giants (6-3)
6. Rams (5-3)
----
Lions (5-3)
Seahawks (5-4)
Bucs (4-4)
Falcons (4-4)
Vikings (3-6)

Sokantish

GG Trasher. Hope you didn't lose CJ for too long. On that 4th down I was just going to let the playclock run to 1 and call a time out, the stupid gameflow made me pick a play when I selected go for it.

FMT before you get bloodthirsty, I stopped trying to score with like 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter alright, so leave me alone

Top Bottom