• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

No Harvin, so... we can't even have cj vs haahvin

No CJ either. He joined Harvin.

This game is a different beast when you don't play at home I swear.

I got murdered by Owusu, and I tried so many different ways of stopping that one single route. I don't get it. My corners are apparently that bad. Everyone should enjoy free wins off of me while my top receiver playing is rated a 75. Good times!

Gg Soka. I couldn't do anything about those deep routes.

GG Trasher. Hope you didn't lose CJ for too long. On that 4th down I was just going to let the playclock run to 1 and call a time out, the stupid gameflow made me pick a play when I selected go for it.

YOU WERE GONNA RUN IT UP! I KNOW YOU!

Sokantish

Now is the time where we all admire how great Owusu is. Forget Harvin. Owusu is the league leader is yards with half the receptions of CJ! Also he leads the league in TDs even after McNeily gave Wallace like 10 in that one game. Sure no one has played their games yet this week, but let me hold on to this.

LukeSmith

No CJ either. He joined Harvin.

This game is a different beast when you don't play at home I swear.

I got murdered by Owusu, and I tried so many different ways of stopping that one single route. I don't get it. My corners are apparently that bad. Everyone should enjoy free wins off of me while my top receiver playing is rated a 75. Good times!

Gg Soka. I couldn't do anything about those deep routes.

YOU WERE GONNA RUN IT UP! I KNOW YOU!

Describe the route and the formation

LukeSmith

Well Luke, it's any formation. Also it's the route where they run straight to the endzone. Pretty simple!

I find it pretty hard to believe that a fly route out of any formation is actually causing this much scoring. Maybe you're just the new breed of elite though!

Sokantish

Well, I don't want to reveal my super secret strategies but lets just say I know exactly what I'm doing.

I have no idea what I'm doing

Smokey

He's been waiting for someone to say that ever since he posted those. Here comes the "see my team isn't overpowered!"

It doesn't really matter what he says, the fact is his team on is so overpowered its a joke.

Nothing he says will change that fact.

LukeSmith

It doesn't really matter what he says, the fact is his team on is so overpowered its a joke.

Nothing he says will change that fact.

Dude, you have like the second best team in the game with an elite defense, insane front seven, insane RB, insanely overrated WR.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Sokantish

So, I think injuries got reset? Or no one has anyone injured right now except Trasher, could be either of those.

I don't think I was suppose to get Harvin back until the week I played Bob, but he's in my roster now.

So, I think injuries got reset? Or no one has anyone injured right now except Trasher, could be either of those.

I don't think I was suppose to get Harvin back until the week I played Bob, but he's in my roster now.

wtf? i didn't change anything. the only thing i can imagine is that if you advance from the website it resets injuries.

keep your players benched as they would have been!

LukeSmith

I think the way the vote came down, you should be tracking your injuries and sitting the dudes who are injured.

I know Mathis is still gone for another week, Collie has been "back" for a couple, but he doesn't really get to play

Sokantish

Luckily I have a bye week next and then I get to play Bob, Harvin's back, either way!

What's strange is Harvin was not automatically a starter in my game against Trasher. So I don't know if he became un-injured after the game or do you have to put them back in the depth chart after they're not injured?

Actually I checked my depth chart and Harvin is #1 so I dunno

Trasher

Everything is normal guys. Since I had no other packages or stats to upgrade for Calvin, I bought the "He died for our sins" package. It resets every injury in the league whenever CJ takes a fall.

Rorschach

Do you guys think it's worth the 50k exp to level up their development trait?

Yeah, if points grow on trees like for Patrick Willis!

For the rest of us plebs, I'd rather not wait because I don't want shitty players during the playoffs. I want them maxed out. Fuck the future!

Sokantish

God damn, Ponder already has 50k points

Soka doesn't have to worry about the playoffs

I'm no where near the 50k, but I've been spending points and was wondering if I should save. My closest player is Owusu with 29k. Quite a ways to go still. I was thinking of maybe upgrading his AWR that's at 50 or perhaps his route running that's at 49, but I think he's perfect the way he is!

The playoffs are not in the cards this year but next season after I ship off that dead beat Harvin this league will fear Ponder and Owusu. Or they'll just figure out how to cover him and I'll have a terrible record again.

Sokantish

You can blame me then, he still has two games with me left.

Also you guys need to bold and type in all caps that injuries reset so we don't have another DCX situation!

He still does have to face Smokey and FMT though, those will be tough games! Oh and he still has Eznark left, so Eznark will put him down, right?

Oh and bluemax, Cola, and Trasher. They could all beat him, right?

I didn't want to leave anyone out, that would have been mean

Rorschach

He still does have to face Smokey and FMT though, those will be tough games! Oh and he still has Eznark left, so Eznark will put him down, right?
You're right. FMT might let him off the hook, but the AFC will stop him.

eznark

Banned
You can blame me then, he still has two games with me left.

Also you guys need to bold and type in all caps that injuries reset so we don't have another DCX situation!

Oh and bluemax, Cola, and Trasher. They could all beat him, right?

I didn't want to leave anyone out, that would have been mean

You joke but I have beat bob plenty.

Also, NFC Player of the Week! Wooooooooooooooo.

Now that I've unlocked James Jones superstud you guys are fucked! (Too bad he cost me the game against the jags)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LOL @ EA building in a curse injury. Poor Calvin.

I thought you were joking:

1VyDP.jpg

(Excuse the quick and dirty copy/paste job)

I still can't believe that there are no standings on the EA site. Cmon Man! I need to start figuring out what to do with that delicious McNeily pick.

bluemax

Banned
and now for the random stat of the week.... current probowl players!

Mid-season playoff race report:

All 3 of the NFC Pro Bowl TEs come from the NFC West.

Also I feel like Chris Clemons is right on the edge for being a Pro Bowler. He's 4 tackles ahead and 1 sack behind C. Johnson of Carolina I think.

Mrbob

I'm not going undefeated in this league. I am going undefeated against FMT though!

Raiders 8-0 with 9 Pro Bowlers
Texans 7-1 with 9 Pro Bowlers
Niners 7-1 with 8 Pro Bowlers
Bears 8-0 with 7 Pro Bowlers

My l33tness confirmed!

Now I get to play the two most overrated defenses in the league back 2 back.

Pick 2 man under, put controller down, AI ints everything and auto returns for TDs.

DJ Moore is your worst nightmare!

ScreenShot2012-10-01at8.11.15PM_original.png

Happy dreams!

Smokey, I'm going to be busy virtually all day today. We can play tomorrow after the Bears spank the Jags.

Edit: Lawl @ Smokey thinking he hasn't also been gifted a team from the gods this season like the Niners!

Top Bottom