• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Smokey

eat a bag of dicks you have a fucking super team too. hilarious that you would even complain about the niners considering the team you have!

eat a bag of super dicks. i have a normal, good team. you do not
you dont see others on the interwebs complaining about the texans now do you. NO

pot-kettle-black.jpg

nice play on words you racist fuck

eat a bag of super dicks. i have a normal, good team. you do not
you dont see others on the interwebs complaining about the texans now do you. NO

nice play on words you racist fuck

i would absolutely destroy you if we played and i was the texans and you were the niners. i don't give a fuck what some butthurt seachickens fan is whining about. texans are OP as fuck

I can't! I'd say 1 PST at the earliest, prob closer to 2 PST.

Why the heck are you up so early!?

cause i'm a dumb fuck. i woke up and in my daze i thought it was friday so i got up and started getting ready for work and then realized it was saturday. that shit hasn't happened to me in years! then i couldn't get back to sleep :(

bluemax

Banned
Ferny I'm awake now and should be for a few more hours at least. I slept some weird hours yesterday so I expect to pass out watching football at some point today.

Anywho just post when you want to play and im good for it.

Ferny

Ferny I'm awake now and should be for a few more hours at least. I slept some weird hours yesterday so I expect to pass out watching football at some point today.

Anywho just post when you want to play and im good for it.
I'm out now running some errands but i'll be home in a bit. Hows about 1pm est? That work for you?

eznark

Banned
A buddy is in town to go to the Packers game on Sunday and I had him bring his kinect. The presnap stuff is actually really, really cool.

Why the fuck can I not just do that with a microphone??

Rorschach

One of my guys is rated 63 or so, lol.

Sanjuro I can roll today, probably not tomorrow with football and all, let me know what works.
Yeah, it's not like the bills roster is full of superstars.

And I gotta say some of the choices are odd. Guess they are trying to simulate fan vote shennanigans.

A buddy is in town to go to the Packers game on Sunday and I had him bring his kinect. The presnap stuff is actually really, really cool.

Because it's Better With Kinnect!

Sokantish

You joke but I have beat bob plenty.

Also, NFC Player of the Week! Wooooooooooooooo.

Now that I've unlocked James Jones superstud you guys are fucked! (Too bad he cost me the game against the jags)

Hey the joke part was the last three names. I can't believe you got player of the week with that! Must of stole my genius play selection to get 2 receptions for 150yds

LJ11

Microphone doesn't have the power of Kinect.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im up Levious

Also:
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CT5J3-BF5CX-366JF-W63TJ-XSKZZ [Active 11AM-2PM CT on 10/6]

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5BCBT-SZ969-6J3JJ-BJTJT-C56T9 [Active 11AM-2PM CT on 10/6]

Mrbob

Damn, hate not being home. Can't activate the shift code. :(

Which game is once in a generation?

I am getting xcom, but i don't know dick about Dishonored. can't see the vid right now.

Dishonored. Xcom is highly regarded too. Sounds like you can't go wrong with either one!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Im up Levious

Also:
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CT5J3-BF5CX-366JF-W63TJ-XSKZZ [Active 11AM-2PM CT on 10/6]

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5BCBT-SZ969-6J3JJ-BJTJT-C56T9 [Active 11AM-2PM CT on 10/6]

out at the store, should be back in 40 minutes

Sanjuro

Fuck you LJ. Running up the score like a dick, intercepting the ball, doing fancy kick return bullshit. Next time you pull that fucking shit I'm going to disconnect, BUT...

gg.

Ferny

bluemax the servers seem to be down right now so going to try logging back in ten minutes.

n/m they are up...i'm online let me know when you are ready.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
that was mine. there are some guys working on the lines next to my house. they probably fucked something up.

Top Bottom