• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

rinse-drop-300x300.jpg

bluemax

Banned
Welp good bye playoffs. Everything that could go wrong in that game did. INT returned for a TD. Marshawn Lynch fumbles and its recovered by the other team, Fumbles McKnight looking all world on two punt returns, Dustin Keller juking people out of their shoes. Just an unreal game.

7 drops by my receivers too, naturally. And I came up short on a FG. And the one fumble I forced went right to a guy on the same team.

My defense has just fallen apart since I played Wellie.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
CB, don't worry about trying to fit it in now, I can play later tonight whenever you're free.

Ferny

Yeha that was a crazy game bluemax. That start was just insane. TD by Keller and then Revis pick 6 the next play. A lot of things went extremely well that game for me. The drops by your WR I think were the real killer too.

levious

ok, invite when you're ready

actually give me three minutes, kid needs something

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ok, invite when you're ready

actually give me three minutes, kid needs something

Thats fine. I reset everything but im gonna sit here and watch it for about ten minutes just to make sure it doesnt shit the bed again.

bluemax

Banned
Yeha that was a crazy game bluemax. That start was just insane. TD by Keller and then Revis pick 6 the next play. A lot of things went extremely well that game for me. The drops by your WR I think were the real killer too.

After a few throws to Rice and Tate I realized they weren't doing shit and tried throwing to other guys. Of course the MLB kept tipping passes away too but I had mildly more success.

Getting sacked at the end of the first half on a screen pass just killed me.

CB3

Yeah lets just try later levious. I dont kknow what the fuck is up. My guess is that these trucks are still messing with the lines

levious

ok, no problem, I have the eagles as my opponent in my other league so I'll practice!

levious

so should I just use the keys as I get them or are they going to stop giving them out soon?

CB3

I think they are ramping up their giveaways since these are all technically tests. i have 7 right now. i just use them as when i feel i need new weapons. maybe every 2-4 levels

LukeSmith

so should I just use the keys as I get them or are they going to stop giving them out soon?

I would be shocked if they stop giving them out. I cracked a couple when I hit 30, and now I'll use another couple when/if I hit 40, by 50, you'll be farming Oranges from bosses that are way better than whatever comes out of the chest, anyway

eznark

Banned
Bob have you heard anything on platform for Dishonored? I'm going to go 360 unless I hear terrible things about it. No way could I make myself play that game when I have xcom a click away.

Rorschach

Bob have you heard anything on platform for Dishonored? I'm going to go 360 unless I hear terrible things about it. No way could I make myself play that game when I have xcom a click away.

If you have to get the inferior version just to force yourself to play it, then just get it when it goes on sale in a month!

eznark

Banned
If you have to get the inferior version just to force yourself to play it, then just get it when it goes on sale in a month!

I haven't played a non-sports game on my 360 since Skyrim, kind of feel like playing something in the living room, especially since the infant is imminent, I'll need something to play while being up with him and there is a strict no child policy in my office.

Rorschach

I haven't played a non-sports game on my 360 since Skyrim, kind of feel like playing something in the living room, especially since the infant is imminent, I'll need something to play while being up with him and there is a strict no child policy in my office.

original.jpg

LukeSmith

Honestly, how happy are you that this child is a son instead of another daughter

daw840

Jesus Ram....can you not at least let the fucking play clock run down here?

Up by 31 at the end of the 3rd quarter, you're throwing long play actions, screens, etc. Up by 38 in the fourth in FG range throwing 20 yard passes, hiking the ball with 30 seconds left on the PC

DCX

DCX

Up by 31 at the end of the 3rd quarter, you're throwing long play actions, screens, etc. Up by 38 in the fourth in FG range throwing 20 yard passes, hiking the ball with 30 seconds left on the PC
XP. /all

DCX

LukeSmith

large_image.jpg

Top Bottom