• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sanjuro

Nope. I got this!

DCX

Stay out of my territory.

vpTwg.jpg

Yukiko and Labrys are amazing!

gg's brotha! the last girl i picked, the one with the demon with her, i have no clue what the fuck was going on lol that monster was doing his own moves.... i wasn't controlling him at all! she did nothing when i pressed Y or B but that monster was handling business!

you fucking bodied me with that fast chick on one of the early fights :(

rinse82

Gg Luke; I fell apart there in the 2nd half

That MJD fumble for a td hurt, and on the Gabbert fumble I was passing but I guess a split second too late

LukeSmith

Gg Luke; I fell apart there in the 2nd half

Yep, once I figured out what playbook you were running it was easier to defend. You played a really nice first half and I got a couple lucky fumbles in the second half.

Much improved from the first outing dude. gg

Mrbob

Texans are OP as fuck. Yet Smokey is still snake bitten against me!

NFC triumphs over AFC once more!

9-0 Bears heading into San Fran!

Smokey

It took Bob:

3 FF by me, all recovered by Bob
A kickoff return from hester
A bomb prayer where my guy was literally in position to make a INT and doesn't and he gets at TD
Multiple comeback routes

To win by 3.

You definitely aren't going to be undefeated for too much longer.

Sokantish

I knew you guys tricked me into joining this division. If I had known the GREATEST OF ALL TIME Bob was going to be undefeated I would have stuck with the Cards!

Are comeback routes not a cool thing to do? I love them

Mrbob

Haha, yeah I know I had to pull out all my bag of tricks to win that game. But I won't feel bad about that long knox td pass. He was wide open and beat your safety to the spot.

Don't forget about the int I got inside the 5 yard line! You need to stop throwing red zone ints against me!

I have to go to San Fran next, your prediction ability is amazing. Disappointed in no weasel picture, though!

eznark

Banned
It took Bob:

3 FF by me, all recovered by Bob
A kickoff return from hester
A bomb prayer where my guy was literally in position to make a INT and doesn't and he gets at TD
Multiple comeback routes

To win by 3.

Play more hockey

Smokey

Haha, yeah I know I had to pull out all my bag of tricks to win that game. But I won't feel bad about that long knox td pass. He was wide open and beat your safety to the spot.

Don't forget about the int I got inside the 5 yard line! You need to stop throwing red zone ints against me!

That was a bogus INT. Martin had your guy beat by multiple yards and your guy zooms in for a leaping INT.

Like I said you won and had a good final drive. But I'm just sayin hope you can admit you did in fact get lucky in that game.

I have to go to San Fran next, your prediction ability is amazing. Disappointed in no weasel picture, though!

I didn't say anything about San Fran, I just said that streak ain't gonna be alive for much longer.

Top Bottom