• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DCX

DCX
It took Bob:

3 FF by me, all recovered by Bob
A kickoff return from hester
A bomb prayer where my guy was literally in position to make a INT and doesn't and he gets at TD
Multiple comeback routes

To win by 3.

You definitely aren't going to be undefeated for too much longer.

i'll settle for half of that please!

DCX

eznark

Banned
That was a bogus INT. Martin had your guy beat by multiple yards and your guy zooms in for a leaping INT.

Like I said you won and had a good final drive. But I'm just sayin hope you can admit you did in fact get lucky in that game.

I didn't say anything about San Fran, I just said that streak ain't gonna be alive for much longer.

I love when you lose, you never disappoint with the Gg but!

panthers/broncos in process, i think eagles/cowboys is happening tonight.

so then that would leave:

giants vs. bengals (i think they said tomorrow?)
chargers vs. bucs (what a surprise that DM is involved in one of the last games!)

p.s.

nights ill text him right now

Ramirez

I don't really give a fuck, honestly, but I would really just like for those kinds of games to end. Especially while my daughter is getting cranky and I'm just trying to end the game.

Which is why you were still passing, right? All of your fumbles at the end came from the QB getting sacked, or me hitting a WR.

I don't really give a shit, honestly, but at least let the damn play clock run out in a blowout. That's all I really give a shit about.

I'm not going to start running the playclock down to 0 in the 3rd or early 4th, that's boring to me. I can run the ball, throw a short pass to keep drives going and run the clock out the same way. If I fail to pick up a first, you're free to run the clock out if you want to, but I'm not sitting there with my cock in my hand for the remainder of the game to save someone's feelings. I wasn't running the score up, so there's really not even an argument here.

DCX

DCX
panthers/broncos in process, i think eagles/cowboys is happening tonight.

so then that would leave:

giants vs. bengals (i think they said tomorrow?)
chargers vs. bucs (what a surprise that DM is involved in one of the last games!)

p.s.

nights ill text him right now

A wild DM has appeared.

DCX

Somnia

Which is why you were still passing, right? All of your fumbles at the end came from the QB getting sacked, or me hitting a WR.

I'm not going to start running the playclock down to 0 in the 3rd or early 4th, that's boring to me. I can run the ball, throw a short pass to keep drives going and run the clock out the same way. If I fail to pick up a first, you're free to run the clock out if you want to, but I'm not sitting there with my cock in my hand for the remainder of the game to save someone's feelings. I wasn't running the score up, so there's really not even an argument here.

For the love of god change your avatar.

DMczaf

batman_yonge-dundas_01.jpg

Nightz

I fucking hate this game.

LOL, that's what I said when I was down 17-0. Pressed the wrong button on the first play of the game for a taint, then a Malcom Floyd fumble on the next possession. Didn't think anything would go my way. Pretty intense game up until the end though. Glad I was able to come back. Definitely glad Freeman fumbled at the end ;). GG.

Ramirez

How many superbowls did you win without twins?

The old fall back!

Twins isn't even a part of my offense this year, the number 2 rated overall offense, and the offense that beat you.

You have the most overrated QB in videogame history, with a set of WRs/RB to match him, not to mention your autopilot secondary from last year, allowing you to free roam with a Safety and pretend you're good. The fact that you haven't squeezed one out yet is pretty shameful.

Rorschach

if freeman is human in madden, does that mean pwill is next? :(

No one is safe. He still breaks tackles like crazy, turns on a dime, and accelerates like the Flash, though. Too bad he can't throw!

You'll still have PWilly, but he won't be able to teleport anymore. What will you do then, FMT?

PLAY ME IN MARVEL

No one is safe. He still breaks tackles like crazy, turns on a dime, and accelerates like the Flash, though. Too bad he can't throw!

You'll still have PWilly, but he won't be able to teleport anymore. What will you do then, FMT?

PLAY ME IN MARVEL

UMVC3 or MVC or MSH? either way i'll be on to give you some medicine!

cb you want some too you pussy? or anyone else!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The old fall back!

Twins isn't even a part of my offense this year, the number 2 rated overall offense, and the offense that beat you.

You have the most overrated QB in videogame history, with a set of WRs/RB to match him, not to mention your autopilot secondary from last year, allowing you to free roam with a Safety and pretend you're good. The fact that you haven't squeezed one out yet is pretty shameful.

Twins is legit this year. Last year, you were twinhead. Whether or not you think i "pretend" to be good, im fighting for the 1 seed. You are hanging on by a thread in your own division.

Funny that you'd bring up overrated QB's. Seems like Ben has more rushing yards than alot of running backs in this league. Unfortunately for you, that wont make up for the exploits that led you to the promise land last year. You'll have to find something new

Ramirez

Twins is legit this year. Last year, you were twinhead. Whether or not you think i "pretend" to be good, im fighting for the 1 seed. You are hanging on by a thread in your own division.

Funny that you'd bring up overrated QB's. Seems like Ben has more rushing yards than alot of running backs in this league. Unfortunately for you, that wont make up for the exploits that led you to the promise land last year. You'll have to find something new

I can't help people refuse to run!

Top Bottom