• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

I don't understand how pw works in the game

He fucking sucks, that's how. Basically, you have to run away until you dig for enough clues. You have to get the right clues and they are random. You keep digging until you find the right combo and throw away the ones that don't work. Next, you have to hit them with the objection. Then, he becomes OP, but you'll never get all those clues because digging for clues leaves you open and he has very low health.

Rorschach

So, you guys know how staying away from the gaming side is a good idea to avoid bannage? We need to start staying out of the NFL thread too. Now that certain teams are doing ok, we've got more eyes and it's getting hot in there!

The day I can't question Brady's masculinity in a football thread is the day I stop posting in it!

Somnia

So, you guys know how staying away from the gaming side is a good idea to avoid bannage? We need to start staying out of the NFL thread too. Now that certain teams are doing ok, we've got more eyes and it's getting hot in there!

The day I can't question Brady's masculinity in a football thread is the day I stop posting in it!

I always forget about that thread and don't post in it =( I'll just stick to our madden thread.

BigAT

Some people are just desperate to be offended, no matter how innocuous a comment is.

And by some people I mean the entirety of the OT community.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
CB game of the week. We should just kick him out of the league.

I put it on auto pilot, ended up going to skins/atl game, not sure how long it will take to end up back home. CB was up two scores at the second disconnect anyway.

giants/bengals? what time are you guys playing?

Giants/Splats is getting played at 11:45.

220px-Helen_KellerA.jpg

Mrbob

FMT, we may be able to play tonight. I won't be free till later tonight. More than likely after Sunday Night Football since I'll want to watch the end of the game.

So I'll extend this olive branch and give you all day to think about it. If you want to back out of this match up and forfeit the game, you can do so. Otherwise, you will have to deal with the consequences of playing!

FMT, we may be able to play tonight. I won't be free till later tonight. More than likely after Sunday Night Football since I'll want to watch the end of the game.

So I'll extend this olive branch and give you all day to think about it. If you want to back out of this match up and forfeit the game, you can do so. Otherwise, you will have to deal with the consequences of playing!

oh i'll be around. and as i said, i made a promise to every player in this league that i would not lose to you.... and i'll keep that promise!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
he's probably not even up, and I didn't do the auto pilot until this morning.

Splat

GG BigAT, much like my previous game, much closer than the score indicates with those late taints. Number of big swing plays that game too.

BigAT

GG Splat, Gresham is pretty uncoverable. I had like 3 guys on him one play and it didn't even matter. Disappointed at the lack of separation my WRs were getting on your secondary.

I don't know why I play manual defense sometimes. Even being in a great position to make a tackle, it's like flipping a coin whether or not I'll actually make contact. It feels like you just flail at the ball carrier and pray for the best.

Splat

GG Splat, Gresham is pretty uncoverable. I had like 3 guys on him one play and it didn't even matter. Disappointed at the lack of separation my WRs were getting on your secondary.

I don't know why I play manual defense sometimes. Even being in a great position to make a tackle, it's like flipping a coin whether or not I'll actually make contact. It feels like you just flail at the ball carrier and pray for the best.

I was getting worried about my overreliance on gresham, but Green couldn't get off press all day despite like 96+ release :-/

Smokey

Smokey - I can probably play tonight after (Canadian) Thanksgiving dinner.

wat

the gifted 49ers won't jumper over 3 FF

you're going to lose by 21+

DCX

DCX

I was in position to tackle Bird's RBs on a few plays and he shed them. 97, 95 tackle ratings, and shed like diseased whore.

DCX

Top Bottom