• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The only thing shameful is you guys selling out levious. I should just wait for him and tell you all to suck a disk

Mrbob

the gifted 49ers won't jumper over 3 FF

you're going to lose by 21+

So salty. You rush 3, drop 8. I have 5 on the line and Forte in to block. Your dlinemen breath on Cutler and he fumbles it away. Math is still in my favor, 6 on 3 to get that ball back!

Yes, I agree, I'll probably lose. I barely won against a mid tier player with the second most OP team in the game. Now I have to face a good player gifted with the game's top team!

Smokey

So salty. You rush 3, drop 8. I have 5 on the line and Forte in to block. Your dlinemen breath on Cutler and he fumbles it away. Math is still in my favor, 6 on 3 to get that ball back!

Yes, I agree, I'll probably lose. I barely won against a mid tier player with the second most OP team in the game. Now I have to face a good player gifted with the game's top team!

just as long as you know, then all is well

Rorschach

4th and 10 in the first quarter and the Stillers went for it. Goodell gonna come down with the hammer!

I have gamecast on my phone right now...wtf is this right the Browns are up 14 to 0 in the 1st on the Giants?

Typical Giants trap game. I picked the Browns. I don't know if they can keep it up, though.

Mrbob

I'm about ready to recant my PWILL is the most overrated player in Madden statement.

It's Michael Vick. Dude is trash. Hope you feel bad about abusing teams with him CB!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm about ready to recant my PWILL is the most overrated player in Madden.

It's Michael Vick. Dude is trash. Hope you feel bad about abusing teams with him CB!

Check the stats. I have like 9 TD's 9 INT's with him. Hardly world beating

Ramirez

AT, can I thank you for introducing me to first row sports? I'll never miss a Steelers game again!

But, it sounds like you lost to Splat, so I can't love you fully on this day.

Damn straight!

Im waiting for levious unless FMT says otherwise. If he wants an advance, the blood will be on his hands.

levious said he was getting beat 14-0 at the disconnect anyways and HE set it to auto pilot, not me. i say just play it if he hasn't shown up by this afternoon

DCX

DCX
No%20Whining%20front%20cover.jpg

DCX

Top Bottom