• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

Someone else that has TMNT get on, we need one more.

Oh are ya'll playing right now?

I'm hopping on!

Also, Bomberman and Bomberman 2 on SNES were my shit back when I was like 7-9. I loved those games man.

Edit: give me a minute or two and Ill join the party

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
i think spread formations with an HB spread wide still leads to an LB on a WR.

Nightz

I thought Madden and NCAA were supposed to have the same controls. After playing my NCAA game, I had no idea how to hot route players in the Madden demo.

McNei1y

Damn I am absolutely terrible at TMNT. I had no idea how long the range was on Mikey's chucks... but that's my excuse for being terrible.

I'm ready for some bomberman whenever. My pirate construction worker wants to win.

bluemax

Banned
The bosses in TMNT just ruin me. I can't seem to dodge attacks for shit.

Was fun though. I haven't seen the Technodrome level in years.

BigAT

I don't know how I somehow got worse the second playthrough. I was wrecking face the first one, aside from the bosses.

That was definitely a fun nostalgia trip. I still remember standing on milk crates to play that game in the arcade. Donatello for life!

Ferny

Does anyone still order games from Amazon? I've been hearing lots of people, including myself, have issues with all release date delivery options taken away.

Edit: Ahh it looks like if you just get it Two-Day then you still get it on release day? hmm

Nightz

Madden Vita is definitely Madden 12 handheld version. Nice for a first attempt, but I don't think it's worth a purchase.

McNei1y

Does anyone still order games from Amazon? I've been hearing lots of people, including myself, have issues with all release date delivery options taken away.

Edit: Ahh it looks like if you just get it Two-Day then you still get it on release day? hmm

Yeah I used to order games from Amazon when I had prime. I always got them release day with no issues.

LJ11

The run game seems pretty easy, I wasn't really trying to hit the designed hole, just kept bouncing outside for easy yards. A speed back will be murder. On all madden too.

McNei1y

The run game seems pretty easy, I wasn't really trying to hit the designed hole, just kept bouncing outside for easy yards. A speed back will be murder. On all madden too.

I've had some success in the run game on All-Madden. I've only had two 100 yard games out of the 6 I've played. Everything else has been pretty shit.

The passing game is pretty good though. If it weren't for this dropped pass crap, I would be doing very well.

LJ11

I've had some success in the run game on All-Madden. I've only had two 100 yard games out of the 6 I've played. Everything else has been pretty shit.

The passing game is pretty good though. If it weren't for this dropped pass crap, I would be doing very well.

I'm having trouble passing because my line doesn't protect long enough. That said, you can already tell that some pass plays are going to be murder, some of these double posts are just going to shred zones if your line holds.

It's actually realistic, the backside CB can't see behind him so if your safety is getting 2 on 1, game over. Hard to stop.

bluemax

Banned
I haven't noticed dropped passes aside from when dudes get shelled. Maybe the Redskins receivers are just that much worse than Seattle's?

McNei1y

I haven't noticed dropped passes aside from when dudes get shelled. Maybe the Redskins receivers are just that much worse than Seattle's?

Are you playing on All-Pro or All-Madden? FMT and others have said they experienced the wide open drops on All-Madden too! My receivers aren't anything spectacular but they're better than this!

Sokantish

Earlier when I was playing on All-Madden I threw to the same seahawks receiver 3 times in a row, he dropped all three. I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on the fact that he was the number 3 WR for the seahawks though

Rorschach

My drop ratio wasn't bad until the last two minutes when the cpu was pissed. Moss dropped two wide open ones back to back. Davis was beasting in traffic, though. In the other game Crabbles had a sweet grab down the sideline for 87 yds. Never seen such a pretty throw and catch in Madden. Only played a couple of games, though.

Running is stupid easy, but i noticed on a couple of carries that the ai wouldn't relinquish control until like a second in when the hb was already passed the line.

bluemax

Banned
Earlier when I was playing on All-Madden I threw to the same seahawks receiver 3 times in a row, he dropped all three. I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on the fact that he was the number 3 WR for the seahawks though

The Seahawks #3 WR was their best WR last season and one of the best rookie WRs in the NFL :/

Top Bottom