• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

It really is.

Speaking of which, whats the undead nightmare pack like?

I haven't played the multiplayer aspect of it at all, but the single player was campaign was pretty fun and is probably worth picking up. It's a very funny, tongue-in-cheek take on the whole zombie thing.

eznark

Banned
Wow, Madden on Vita looks 100x better than MLB The Show.

Aaaaand Bradshaw broke 22 tackles on the first play from scrimmage to run 80 yards for a touchdown.

Sanjuro

We were having a bigotry free run, eznark didn't get an invite either.

YUGMa.jpg

DCX

DCX
I had trouble running the ball but throwing was fun. First pass was a 72 yard touchdown to VD on all madden. I didn't experience the dropped passes until the fourth where VD dropped three and Crabbles dropped one. All wide open.

Seems like NBA Jam rubber and AI.

DCX

McNei1y

Only thing that seems to fix it is to not touch the control stick at all once the ball is in the air. I went from ~8 drops a game down to 0 or 1 with that.

Yea that's what I was talking about a few pages back. Running before catching the ball seems to take effect... but then again it only happens on all-madden and wide open.

Splat

Only thing that seems to fix it is to not touch the control stick at all once the ball is in the air. I went from ~8 drops a game down to 0 or 1 with that.

I only played one game, so maybe, but I was just continuing to hold a direction so that my aimed passes were actually aimed. Don't you have to hold left stick until ball release to control the pass?

LiveWire

I only played one game, so maybe, but I was just continuing to hold a direction so that my aimed passes were actually aimed. Don't you have to hold left stick until ball release to control the pass?

Yes, but then you need to let go immediately afterward.

LiveWire

So I guess this Amazon bullshit actually works pretty well. Got a $25 gift card from my boss for my bday, used it on Madden 13 to get another $15 credit and got free 2-day shipping so it arrives launch day.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So I guess this Amazon bullshit actually works pretty well. Got a $25 gift card from my boss for my bday, used it on Madden 13 to get another $15 credit and got free 2-day shipping so it arrives launch day.

Where have you been?

Ive bought everything at launch from Amazon for years now

Top Bottom