• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

I want my coach to be Mickey Goldmill, but he'd probably die by the third season so I dunno. Either that or Coach Bombay. Ducks fly together!

Somnia

Ya I'm all for having to make a new coach when you get fired. Bit of a penalty for getting your ass canned.

I agree with no one being booted for being fired though, who knows what the AI will do, CB will go like 13-3 and lose in the Superbowl and get fired with how Madden works probably.

Nightz

Actually, nevermind, I found the real coach:

DIBS
taylor.jpg

Texas forever

Clear eyes, full hearts...

NOOOOOO! Beat me to it!

Fine , I'm going with:

the_rock_gridiron_gang_preview.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TwFHG.jpg

MJ in gameface didnt work out so well. Mostly because there are no pictures of him that meet EA's strict guidelines that were from when he looked like a human being

DCX

DCX
Ya I'm all for having to make a new coach when you get fired. Bit of a penalty for getting your ass canned.

I agree with no one being booted for being fired though, who knows what the AI will do, CB will go like 13-3 and lose in the Superbowl and get fired with how Madden works probably.

i see what you did there.

DCX

CB3

You're a Kiffin!

Speaking of Raiders sucking... it looks like they will probably have one of the worst ratings based on that first pre-game. Can I have the extra cap that you guys are taking away from DCX?

deserved, along with whatever downgrade the cowboys will get. I know its preseason but that shit was shameful

Sokantish

Palmer wasn't even that bad, come on! He went 3/6 and Ford dropped two of the passes, which isn't like Ford at all. McFadden was amazing for the one drive he was in. The INT really wasn't even that bad either. I mean he had way worse interceptions last year. Of course he was only on the field for a couple drives so I'm sure he could have had a few more ints by the time it was over

CB3

The INT really wasn't even that bad either.

Yes it was. I only saw it once but it looked like a streak he threw into incoming double coverage that was terrible for a few reasons. His man just had a small step on the DB. The safety was right there. You cant fit that ball into that window. Especially with his noodle arm

Sokantish

Ford could have easily caught it, pretty sure it went right through his hands. It wasn't even really double coverage it was just read so easily and he got there right as the ball did

Rorschach

deserved, along with whatever downgrade the cowboys will get. I know its preseason but that shit was shameful
I'm just guessing. Ford looked unusually bad. McFadden was beasting, but he was only in for a few plays. The DL and McFadden were the only bright spots. CBs suck, Palmer sucks, LBs are meh... bleh.

I'm just guessing. Ford looked unusually bad. McFadden was beasting, but he was only in for a few plays. The DL and McFadden were the only bright spots. CBs suck, Palmer sucks, LBs are meh... bleh.

and now you finally accept that andy lee is the best punter in the bay area and, therefore, the league

eznark

Banned
Reading through that Darksiders 2 thread it's no wonder you video game developers have to work 20 hour days, you spend 15 hours a day bitching about how many hours you work. You guys are worse than public school teachers.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Fuuuuuu...just heard about the demo but gold ran out a week or so ago.

Anyone with a 48hr code sitting around somewhere want to be a football angel?

Can I even download demos on one of those codes, I am not sure. :(

Fuuuuuu...just heard about the demo but gold ran out a week or so ago.

Anyone with a 48hr code sitting around somewhere want to be a football angel?

Can I even download demos on one of those codes, I am not sure. :(

wish i did have one so you could enjoy the dominance that is the 49ers :(

in other news, one thing that concerns me is injuries. i turned the injury slider up to 100 and i STILL dont see any offensive players get injured. it's always the defensive players! come on EA.... what is the point of building a 53 man roster if you NEVER have to worry about your offense going down?

DMczaf

Sorta wish Madden would be digital at launch on 360 too.

I lose out on $20 from trade in, but I gain the ability to not have to switch a disc for an entire year.

Top Bottom