• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
Updated:

AFC Wildcard:
Broncos 9-2 +120 ---
Colts 8-4 +175 ---
Bengals 7-4 +56 .5
Dolphins 6-5 +36 1.5
Chiefs 5-6 -33 2.5

NFC Wildcard
Giants 7-4 +103 ---
Buccaneers 6-5 +7 ---
Rams 6-5 -5 ---
Vikings 6-6 +58 .5
Lions 6-6 -1110 .5
Seahawks 5-7 -36 1.5

Remaining Wildcard games this week:
STL @ SF
KC @ CAR
MIA @ NE
DEN @ TB
SD @ CIN
WAS @ NYG

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Levious is there an ETA on this.

Edit: We'll just find a time to play it around real football. Im super tired and ive lost too many games over the years trying to play while tired!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Levious is there an ETA on this.

Edit: We'll just find a time to play it around real football. Im super tired and ive lost too many games over the years trying to play while tired!

between afternoon games and night game?

DCX

DCX
Game isn't over yet, but wow if it stays true. Col wins his first against Wellie, i even beat Cola and he might go on to beat FMT? Rams are a roller coaster!!

DCX

CB3

dragonslayerhn1.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GOTTA BE SHITTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrbob

FMT disconnecting when he had a bad game. Shameful!

Edit: Don't bring up your passing stats again with Smith when you get a clean slate from 5 ints.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I don't believe that. I'm just mad because aside from the W, my D played so well in generating turnovers that I wanted all of that XP for bonuses. :(

yeah, that was a beating. i threw 2 taints and another int that led directly to a TD right after. then the game dc in the 4th when i was trying to get the ball back (3rd down but no timeouts left to stop the clock).

i should have run the ball more. i think i had a 7+ ypc average with gore but i kept trying to throw with alex! i had a couple truly embarrassing ints..... but one would've been a big play if moss could have just turned up field while being covered by chris long! he's a DE dude just go deep you dumb fuck!

anyways, gg by wellington. go gentle on my auto piloted team!

Sokantish

The guy that disconnects when he throws touchdown interceptions is the guy bragging about his quarterback rating! Now Wellie is having a harder time with the AI

So that's what happens when Alex Smith actually has to throw? Nice.

the worst part is i didn't even *HAVE* to throw! i had the ball at the rams 30 yardline or so and the game was 3-0.... then finnegan jumped a route to VD and took it to the house while all my guys just watched him go :(

lesson learned!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
yeah, that was a beating. i threw 2 taints and another int that led directly to a TD right after. then the game dc in the 4th when i was trying to get the ball back (3rd down but no timeouts left to stop the clock).

i should have run the ball more. i think i had a 7+ ypc average with gore but i kept trying to throw with alex! i had a couple truly embarrassing ints..... but one would've been a big play if moss could have just turned up field while being covered by chris long! he's a DE dude just go deep you dumb fuck!

anyways, gg by wellington. go gentle on my auto piloted team!

the worst part is i didn't even *HAVE* to throw! i had the ball at the rams 30 yardline or so and the game was 3-0.... then finnegan jumped a route to VD and took it to the house while all my guys just watched him go :(

lesson learned!

So that's what happens when Alex Smith actually has to throw? Nice.

I got really lucky the whole game. This was a total GG BUT game.

My guys on D just caught everything that went their way. It was the complete opposite from playing Cola the previous week and FMT the first time. Finnegan 2 picks along with the TAINT FMT described above. My 3rd CB with a TAINT. Chris Long had a pick in which Randy Moss decided to just post up and not move. Everything just went my way, and even my offense was doing OK. Opened the game with a 70 yard run by SJax and he had 100 on the game total, so FMT did clamp down. He had two sweet user picks, I think one was with Bowman the other with Willis.

Problem is that all that sweet sweet XP is now gone. My D needs it in the worst way. :(

I still haven't decided what I am doing in the first round of the draft. I need back 7 defensive help badly but I can't even get my run going for real due to my awful OL, and it forces me a lot on passes.

McNei1y

BigAT, I know you said you probably won't be around much today but if you are at some point, I'm free to play whenever. If not, definitely tomorrow then.

CB3

Originally Posted by EviLore:
Timedog and Devo left, probably. Timedog asked me to remove the shirt design he submitted from the gaf store.

We're finally free, friends. Sorry your girl left, FMT

Top Bottom