• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Splat

GG man, i was getting worried I didn't end it early with all my ints when you kept hanging around late. I need to learn to keep my foot on the pedal more :-/ Also not throw DCX number of picks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fucking stupid Eagles. Time to go take a long shower in hopes i cool off so i dont break a laptop, CK style.

Post whenever you wanna play levious

Somnia

Schaubbles with his best game

16/18 295 yds 6 tds

dat perfect qb rating

GG somnia you destroyed me with kendall :/

Rookie with 4 rec, 175 yds and a TD... 50 rec 1099 yds and 7 td on the season.

Wimbley up to 16 sacks on the season.

Can I have my patch already, I want my dline play back, I CANNOT play manual d =(

Somnia

I cant help if alot of people are historically bad this season. DCX has thrown like 60 interceptions. Shit happens!

Anyways, I just prefer playing dline, lb and safety just isn't for me. I have respect for those of you who are good at it for sure.

Sokantish

You made chili you fucking retard! If the soup is prepared properly, there is no difference.
Well, I have never had a good soup before in my life because all I have ever had is liquid with little bits of whatever is in it floating around. Don't call chili a soup, okay?

Also... with the name calling? I do have feelings you know. I'm expecting an apology, it doesn't have to be public though. Feel free to PM it to me

eznark

Banned
Well, I have never had a good soup before in my life because all I have ever had is liquid with little bits of whatever is in it floating around. Don't call chili a soup, okay?

Also... with the name calling? I do have feelings you know. I'm expecting an apology, it doesn't have to be public though. Feel free to PM it to me

Sorry biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

You guys are missing the point. This soup was more like a chili in that there is very little broth. Also, this is hand killed chicken, hand made egg noodles and homemade broth and home grown carrots. This stuff if great!

I'm with you levious, the condiment these fucking clowns call "chili" is a disgrace.

bluemax

Banned
Updated:

AFC Wildcard:
Broncos 9-2 +120 ---
Colts 8-4 +175 ---
Bengals 8-4 +62 ---
Dolphins 6-5 +36 1.5
Chiefs 5-7 -47 3

NFC Wildcard
Giants 7-4 +103 ---
Rams 7-5 +6 ---
Buccaneers 6-5 +7 .5
Vikings 6-6 +58 1
Lions 6-6 -110 1
Seahawks 5-7 -36 2

Remaining Wildcard games this week:
MIA @ NE
DEN @ TB
WAS @ NYG

Mrbob

You guys are missing the point. This soup was more like a chili in that there is very little broth. Also, this is hand killed chicken, hand made egg noodles and homemade broth and home grown carrots. This stuff if great!

old_farm_family_in_field.jpg

Sokantish

So I just played my first game of Madden 13 online against a random opponent. Poor guy only had 6 yards of total offense. 38 rushing yards and -32 passing yards

Top Bottom