• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sanjuro

iLdxdA4qhI2pr.gif

Started out 3-5, now I'm 7-5, and for a preview of next week:

Knight-with-dragon-head-500x471.jpg

Fuk yo shitty ass park named Candlestick, shit's going down

i'm already pissed off about getting my ass kicked in madden today and even more pissed off about the niners getting their shit pushed in even worse in real life so i'm going to predict that i fuck you up

or maybe i'll do like the real niners are about to do and go on a 10 game losing streak!

i'm already pissed off about getting my ass kicked in madden today and even more pissed off about the niners getting their shit pushed in even worse in real life so i'm going to predict that i fuck you up

or maybe i'll do like the real niners are about to do and go on a 10 game losing streak!

If you don't fuck up the lowest rated team in the game while playing at home with a superteam, you should wear a mark of shame forever

If you don't fuck up the lowest rated team in the game while playing at home with a superteam, you should wear a mark of shame forever

the dolphins aren't the lowest rated team in the game and if you actually believe that OVR team ratings matter then why are the raiders and bills good?

the dolphins aren't the lowest rated team in the game and if you actually believe that OVR team ratings matter then why are the raiders and bills good?

I am pretty sure they are in our franchise and LOL are you really fucking telling me player ratings don't matter?

LJ and Rors may possibly have something to do with that.

ph33 you should take that bag off your face!

Can't jinx the team!

btw i'm enjoying 2k13 quite a bit! seems like the association mode is pretty sweet. i don't think it gives you as much control as you should have but its workable in its current incarnation

mcgirk is as delightful as i remembered. if only i could find matt carroll....

p.s.

yes ratings matter pheeniks, but the OVR team rating doesn't tell the whole story. dolphins have some talent on an individual basis in the game!

bluemax

Banned
Updated:

AFC Wildcard:
Broncos 9-2 +120 ---
Colts 8-4 +175 ---
Bengals 8-4 +62 ---
Dolphins 7-5 +83 1
Chiefs 5-7 -47 3

NFC Wildcard
Giants 7-4 +103 ---
Rams 7-5 +6 ---
Buccaneers 6-5 +7 .5
Vikings 6-6 +58 1
Lions 6-6 -110 1
Seahawks 5-7 -36 2

Remaining Wildcard games this week:
DEN @ TB
WAS @ NYG

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

He did! 49-0!

yes ratings matter pheeniks, but the OVR team rating doesn't tell the whole story. dolphins have some talent on an individual basis in the game!

I am willing to bet a large sum that the Dolphins are more talented in game than the Rams.

Plus you'd make Wellie's draft pick worse! I believe in you!

You're only 1 game back.

I lost to both of them so I'm really 2 back

Unless H2H is not how it's measured...either way, all 5 of my losses have come against the AFC: Texans, Raiders, Jets, Colts, Bengals

Mrbob

I don't know who to cheer for. On the one hand I'd have a better pick, and on the other it only makes the wildcard race even more convoluted, giving me a better chance to come out of it.

I still play the Vikings and Lions. I plan on knocking them both out of the playoff chase so you have nothing to worry about with those two teams!

Top Bottom