• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

Holy shit the credits for Rayman Origins never end. Rad game!

Great game or the greatest game?

tPHYd.png

Holla @ ya boy!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
so I'm pretty much GOD DAMNED AMAZING? cause at least that's what my bomberman scores was showin

pretty sure you ended up 3rd or 4th in those closing games. Again, will closely mirror your standings in the NFC East

McNei1y

Oh DM, you know my skills are UP THERE... pretty much as high as DCX's apology skills. All the aplogists via twitter say #McNei1yALL

I can't wait to show you my Coach and for ya'll to bow down to his negotiation skills.

When you guys want to come sit at the adult table, I'll gladly clown you by 20 in Halo.

20? 20!!!??

Dawg, lets play some. I want to see how I compare to Madden GAF. I may not have all the unlocks or the RANK but I got the skill.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ill play some with you guys. I know ramirez is good and i can more than hold my own. I dunno about Mcnulty but i usually play with a friend that isnt great so id be used to it

McNei1y

ill play some with you guys. I know ramirez is good and i can more than hold my own. I dunno about Mcnulty but i usually play with a friend that isnt great so id be used to it

I'll beat you in K/D ratio. Just like the Redskins beat Vick into injury...

i think that happened

edit: CB ain't want none of this

Sanjuro

Anyone get a chance to try TF2 last night? My download was taking forever so I went to bed.

I finished the download pretty quickly actually, but nobody seemed to be playing on my list. What did they add? I haven't played TF2 probably in a solid year or more.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Crazy how "Furry" has wormed its way into popular culture. 20-30 years ago, this would just be another Don Bluth-esque production. Is Goofy a furry?

I just put the thought of furries out of my mind when playing this. It's about the combat and animations to me.

eznark

Banned
Does Goofy have tits?

It's not the anthromorphization (fuck you chrome, that's a word) it's the sexualizing of the anthromorphization. That plus the vaseline, deviant art look to it and ugh.

I have no problem with Disney or even with Sly Cooper, but something about that pastel, smeared look of Dust just gives me the creeps.

McNei1y

Crazy how "Furry" has wormed its way into popular culture. 20-30 years ago, this would just be another Don Bluth-esque production. Is Goofy a furry?

I just put the thought of furries out of my mind when playing this. It's about the combat and animations to me.

Loneester pls

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Does Goofy have tits?

It's not the anthromorphization (fuck you chrome, that's a word) it's the sexualizing of the anthromorphization. That plus the vaseline, deviant art look to it and ugh.

I have no problem with Disney or even with Sly Cooper, but something about that pastel, smeared look of Dust just gives me the creeps.

Goof Troop, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck

FUUUURRRRRIESSSSS

daw840

Does Goofy have tits?

Anthropomorphisation

Splat

Er, the ability in the demo to sell out certain ways (play the pass, run left/middle/right) much like in NCAA... That's new to M13, right? Or did M12 have it and I not know for a year?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
new to this gen at least. Sucks that the announcers call out everything ou do though, especially for press since I don't know of anyway you can show press like you can with a blitz.

Mrbob

I actually prefer the way NCAA plays to the Madden 13 demo. Something about Madden feels off. Plus the boxes for play selection are terrible!

Splat

I actually prefer the way NCAA plays to the Madden 13 demo. Something about Madden feels off. Plus the boxes for play selection are terrible!

Translation: I can't force feed my TE as effectively in the new Madden, and I don't like it.

BigAT

Goof Troop, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck

FUUUURRRRRIESSSSS

Mmmm Gadget.

Seriously though, I'm about two hours into Dust and I have yet to run into a character that is sexualized. I think people are really overreacting, just because it has anthropomorphized animals doesn't make it some furry sploogefest.

Mmmm Gadget.

Seriously though, I'm about two hours into Dust and I have yet to run into a character that is sexualized. I think people are really overreacting, just because it has anthropomorphized animals doesn't make it some furry sploogefest.

I wish we could get a hi res 2D castlevania :(

Top Bottom