• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
Mmmm Gadget.

Seriously though, I'm about two hours into Dust and I have yet to run into a character that is sexualized. I think people are really overreacting, just because it has anthropomorphized animals doesn't make it some furry sploogefest.

I turned it off when the squirrel with anime eyes showed up. I figured if that was the first character they were going to show it was only going to get worse.

Rorschach

Mmmm Gadget.

Seriously though, I'm about two hours into Dust and I have yet to run into a character that is sexualized. I think people are really overreacting, just because it has anthropomorphized animals doesn't make it some furry sploogefest.
Part of he misunderstanding is that the squirrel-thing's paws look like boobs.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Alright now that it is not really late and assuming most are awake now, anyone have a 48 hour code lying around so I can give the demo a shot? Actually thinking of picking it up based on peoples impressions, but I rarely see terrible impressions for Madden on GAF.

According to FMT I need see how glorious the 49ers are. haha

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Alright now that it is not really late and assuming most are awake now, anyone have a 48 hour code lying around so I can give the demo a shot? Actually thinking of picking it up based on peoples impressions, but I rarely see terrible impressions for Madden on GAF.

There will also be a G3 Free Gold Weekend event on Xbox LIVE starting August 18th (it might be US only though, I’m not sure) where you can raise money for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals via sponsored gaming and if you don’t already have Xbox LIVE Gold it will be free for that weekend.

Wait two days

eznark

Banned

Play Madden 12. That's pretty much the demo. There isn't anything crazy revolutionary about the gameplay. The play screens are uglier and apparently the physics are better but I couldn't tell. Seems the major revamp went into the off the field stuff this iteration, which isn't in the demo.

Er, the ability in the demo to sell out certain ways (play the pass, run left/middle/right) much like in NCAA... That's new to M13, right? Or did M12 have it and I not know for a year?

How do you do this in the demo? I knew it was in M13 but no combination of button presses presnap brought it up for me.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
How do you do this in the demo? I knew it was in M13 but no combination of button presses presnap brought it up for me.

left trigger plus a direction on the right stick pre snap.

I don't think those 48 hour codes give you full gold priveledges anymore.

on hot routes, right stick to the sideline was changed to a z route, any other hot route changes?

Play Madden 12. That's pretty much the demo. There isn't anything crazy revolutionary about the gameplay. The play screens are uglier and apparently the physics are better but I couldn't tell. Seems the major revamp went into the off the field stuff this iteration, which isn't in the demo.

There is quite a difference in the passing game. Wouldn't expect you to notice since you are one of the worst passers in the league even though you have the highest rated qb in the league!

eznark

Banned
There is quite a difference in the passing game. Wouldn't expect you to notice since you are one of the worst passers in the league even though you have the highest rated qb in the league!

Just trying to emulate Harbaugh.

Also I traded him after the first season last year. Your point stands either way.

Mrbob

Good thing I only spent 3 bucks on F33333333333333333333AR. Me and DM are on the last mission and we haven't even played the game for 4 hours. Looks like the campaign is maybe 5 hours plus change total. Game is fun, though!

DMczaf

Good thing I only spent 3 bucks on F33333333333333333333AR. Me and DM are on the last mission and we haven't even played the game for 4 hours. Looks like the campaign is maybe 5 hours plus change total. Game is fun, though!

Yeah, the open area combat sections are pretty awesome in co-op.

Fuck mechs!

Sokantish

Ducking your free win in NCAA to play dumb F3AR!?

CB3

anyone wanna try out the TF2 co-op tonight? I have no experience in TF2 but im always good for a little horde mode. And im pretty sure my laptop can run it decently

Playing FF13 again from where I left off, and its really not that bad. Yeah, I said it

And reading your demo impressions makes me so jealous. Fuck you at&t. Been stringing me along for days saying you might show to activate my internet. Not pleased

Sokantish

Couldn't you host your own server? Not that you'd get loot then, though. Also if you had an actual party of 6 I'm sure you'd get in fast

CB3

Smokey

Damn only time I'm away from my xbox...

didn't miss much

only time we lost is when it was pretty much me and cb and it was 2v4. the other two guys were probably the worst halo teammates in existence

btw:

bf350k.png

dat 58k

McNei1y

didn't miss much

only time we lost is when it was pretty much me and cb and it was 2v4. the other two guys were probably the worst halo teammates in existence

btw:

bf350k.png

dat 58k

Damn well I'm trying to play halo with yall at some point. So much better with a team.

And wat... 58K?

CB3

Ive never played Halo with someone as good as me or better. Its nice being the second option on the team. Im fine being Pau Gasol

Edit: Well i played with luke. But only in firefight

Top Bottom