• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Colasante

I don't have a passing TD since my game against the Jets in week 10. My rushing TD on Cola was my first offensive TD since the Jets game. No wonder I've lost 4 in a row.

My next two games are against the Bills and then the 49ers. Then I finish with the Rams. I may not throw another offensive TD this season.

I predict a Treon Patrick in your future.

bluemax

Banned
Updated:

AFC Wildcard:
Broncos 10-3 +132 ---
Colts 9-4 +196 ---
Bengals 9-4 +79 ---
Dolphins 7-6 +52 2
Chiefs 5-7 -47 3.5

NFC Wildcard
Giants 9-4 +107 ---
Rams 7-6 +3 ---
Lions 6-6 -110 .5
Vikings 6-7 +47 1
Buccaneers 6-7 -42 1

Remaining Wildcard games this week:
CLE @ KC (If KC loses they are eliminated from the race)
GB @ DET

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
are the draft classes the same in different franchises? I was scouting in my other one and the top guards were pretty dissapointing for where I'll be drafting.

bluemax

Banned
are the draft classes the same in different franchises? I was scouting in my other one and the top guards were pretty dissapointing for where I'll be drafting.

There are a set number of classes but they don't happen in the same order like they did in past years.

McNei1y

Heads up:

According to slickdeals.net, Best Buy is doing a 100% trade in promo and a Buy 2 games Get 1 free sale next week. I think I'm going to purchase Fifa 2013 and NBA 2K13 but am not sure what the 3rd should be. I wish WWE '13 was coming out next week.

Also, how much money would I get back exactly for some games? Like, if I traded in NBA 2k12... how much would I get back for that?

http://slickdeals.net/f/5346634-BestBuy-100-trade-in-credit-promo-10-21-10-27

McNei1y

oh god what if the hockey bros played wwe 13

I totally would and am definitely getting it. I have too much fun playing wrestling games. The creating part is one of my favorites. I wish there was some type of season thingy online that people could join.

eznark

Banned
If anyone owes Wellington a first round pick make sure you draft him the worst possible player at a position he is already stacked at, then blame EA.

FUCKER

McNei1y

If anyone owes Wellington a first round pick make sure you draft him the worst possible player at a position he is already stacked at, then blame EA.

FUCKER

Supposedly Wellie already has the pick and I believe that's how it works now... so say if I trade in-game, my second round pick for your second round pick... then we switch spots in the draft.

Trasher

Tester not sure what your schedule is like but I'll be home this afternoon.

I'm assuming by "Tester" that you have created a new nickname for me. Sadly I don't get much time in the afternoon while I'm at work to slip away and play. :( Will tonight still work for you?

McNei1y

I mean it's the only option that matters! You have a chance to double your score if you have the ball around the 2 minute warning.

There is value in receiving the ball first. You put 7 on the board on the opening drive and your opponent might start pressing and get into a hole they can't dig out of, even with the ball at halftime

Mrbob

There is value in receiving the ball first. You put 7 on the board on the opening drive and your opponent might start pressing and get into a hole they can't dig out of, even with the ball at halftime

Yeah I just got burned doing this against the Vikings. Won the toss, choose to kick off. Second play of the game Harvin is running 80 yards for a TD on a fly route and I'm down 7 to 0. My first offensive possession I threw an INT at my own 40. Thankfully I got a 3 and out and righted the ship but I came close to having another disastrous start against Minnesota.

It's one of the reasons I normally take the ball if I win the toss. Try to put early pressure on your opponent.

TheCrow

I have a better chance of scoring if my defense is on the field.

We've been planning on playing tonight since like two days ago. 10:30-10:45ish EST.
Sorry, thought you guys planned to play in the afternoon and something came up. Maybe we will advance tonight.

Trasher

I have a better chance of scoring if my defense is on the field.

Sorry, thought you guys planned to play in the afternoon and something came up. Maybe we will advance tonight.

Nah, I think he just was saying he had some time to do it this afternoon just in case we could by chance fit it in earlier.

Top Bottom