• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

No respect for the man who just birthed a child. Shame on you all!

What disrespect? You're seeing what you want to see! I have great respect for those men who decide to give birth.

wzVmZ.jpg

eznark

Banned
I'm assuming by "Tester" that you have created a new nickname for me. Sadly I don't get much time in the afternoon while I'm at work to slip away and play. :( Will tonight still work for you?

No problem thruster. We are home now so as long as FMT doesn't suddenly grow testicles and simit, that woks fine.

LJ11

There is value in receiving the ball first. You put 7 on the board on the opening drive and your opponent might start pressing and get into a hole they can't dig out of, even with the ball at halftime

Personally, I don't want the ball at all to start the game, as soon as I lose the coin toss I start to worry because I have such terrible luck with it.

I want to stop you, take the ball on a long drive and score. Reason for my road record being good is because I win the toss, lost two of my games when I lost the toss, and should have lost another.

Hate taking the ball.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy fuck I got around to looking at the matchup between me and Sok. He beat me up pretty fucking well in our one time community game. He confused me a lot with his coverages and even without Owusu he still gave me a lashing. Take a look at the offensive numbers:

pnWmK.jpg

He dominates me in almost every category. Even the categories I win are bogus. He doesn't need to run since he has mastered the passing game, so the yardage and TD advantage I have there are moot. The first down issue is stupid, he can score from 80 yards away at will, he doesn't need first downs.

i'll he at home so I hope I can catch a few breaks. I need this game to make a strong push at the playoffs.

Mrbob

Anybody update AFC/NFC head to head wins?

I did my part in representing the NFC by going 4-0 against the AFC South. So much for AFC l33tness.

Edit: Wellie I could pro tip you in defending against Sok but I dunno if I want you in the playoffs! Plus me and Sok are NHL MegaPowers!

Sokantish

Holy fuck I got around to looking at the matchup between me and Sok. He beat me up pretty fucking well in our one time community game. He confused me a lot with his coverages and even without Owusu he still gave me a lashing. Take a look at the offensive numbers:

pnWmK.jpg

He dominates me in almost every category. Even the categories I win are bogus. He doesn't need to run since he has mastered the passing game, so the yardage and TD advantage I have there are moot. The first down issue is stupid, he can score from 80 yards away at will, he doesn't need first downs.

i'll he at home so I hope I can catch a few breaks. I need this game to make a strong push at the playoffs.

I wouldn't worry too much, Wellie. A huge chunk of my yards comes from like four really good games against people with not that great of records. Losing to that loser BOB at home makes me feel like I might be finishing out my season 6-10 unless eznark is feeling nice when we play!

Rorschach

I didn't have trouble completing passes vs the cpu before, but now every other pass is a drop. I think they broke it while trying to fix it.

[edit] Then again, my WRs suck. Moore back after the advance!

Mrbob

I wouldn't worry too much, Wellie. A huge chunk of my yards comes from like four really good games against people with not that great of records. Losing to that loser BOB at home makes me feel like I might be finishing out my season 6-10 unless eznark is feeling nice when we play!

Don't believe his lies, Wellie. He had 14 points against me while only having the ball for about 6 minutes the entire game. TOP is your friend! Keep his offense off the field!

bluemax

Banned
I didn't have trouble completing passes vs the cpu before, but now every other pass is a drop. I think they broke it while trying to fix it.

[edit] Then again, my WRs suck. Moore back after the advance!

I was having issues with it yesterday. And then Sidney Rice dropped 4 passes and my team had like 9 total dropped passes against the Cardinals.

Sokantish

I feel like Bob started running the clock out on me in the second quarter, he got 23 minutes TOP and I only got 5. I also had 0 3rd down conversions. It was terrible!

Sokantish

Hey, I have never rushed anyone to finish their games. I'm always the first to beg FMT to delay the advance so people can get their games in! I'm not trying to rush anyone, even though it's not like Eznark was the one that gave birth, so I don't see why he had to delay us this long

Smokey

Hey, I have never rushed anyone to finish their games. I'm always the first to beg FMT to delay the advance so people can get their games in! I'm not trying to rush anyone, even though it's not like Eznark was the one that gave birth, so I don't see why he had to delay us this long

lol

daw840

Haha

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Remember in Madden 10 when Astrolad drafted from a plane and would use hotel connections to play his games? That dude was a fucking boss.

Top Bottom