• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
Hey, I have never rushed anyone to finish their games. I'm always the first to beg FMT to delay the advance so people can get their games in! I'm not trying to rush anyone, even though it's not like Eznark was the one that gave birth, so I don't see why he had to delay us this long

Lucky for you hookers never expect you to attend the abortions.

Mrbob

He once told me he was to sick to play his game. As I was watching him play a game on steam.

Edit: That gif is making my eyes bleed, good bye!

Just know that CB is stretching the truth of an age long past. I am the phoenix reborn for my current Madden career!

bluemax

Banned
Remember in Madden 10 when Astrolad drafted from a plane and would use hotel connections to play his games? That dude was a fucking boss.

I played my first game of that second season on a 13 inch standard def hotel tv using an RCA adapter for the XBox 360.

I didn't even know they made a fucking RCA adapter.

McNei1y

We said around 10:30 est we would play! Calm down biiiiitttttchhhhhhh!

I haven't read anything in the past page because I'm A) lazy and B) tipsy. Thanks for the time.

Story, let's play tomorrow. I'm probably going to sleep soon to catch up on some Z's.

Rorschach

Burn notice always sucked. That dude is the worst actor on television and that supposedly super hot chick had a busted face. The Bruce Campbell special was the only watchable thing on there as it minimized both their roles.

McNei1y

Baseball is on

I'm watching now but the rain delay killed me. I'm so tired. I haven't gone to sleep at 9-10pm EST in years (except for some times when I considered them naps to stay up all night to study) but damn I might pass out now and get like 8-9 hours of sleep.

The rain delay helped the Yankees live another day. Thank you based rain delay.

Mmmmm, enjoy these next 20 or so hours. Because this will make 2 years in a row I have gotten to taste bitter Yankee tears in the postseason
and by the end of October, twice in 6 years I will have my soul ripped from my body by the Cards in the world series

Fuck the Cards

Sokantish

I don't know how you play Civ but whenever I play it online I never finish games with my friends. We just put it on epic speed play for a few hundred turns killing AI and then when someone gets bored we quit and then start a new game the next time we play

I don't know how you play Civ but whenever I play it online I never finish games with my friends. We just put it on epic speed play for a few hundred turns killing AI and then when someone gets bored we quit and then start a new game the next time we play

I like to play the game without the threat of being attacked lol

McNei1y

SIMIT.

Also Sok, I like to act before I think. So if I see barbarians coming towards my town. I'm massing a cavalry to merk their punk asses.

Sokantish

god damn has this game not started yet? its past 7:30!

Hey let's just calm down and play some Civ
SIMIT.

Also Sok, I like to act before I think. So if I see barbarians coming towards my town. I'm massing a cavalry to merk their punk asses.

Hopefully you think before you act because it'd take a few turns before you get your unit built and by then the barbarian has pillaged all your improvements!

Top Bottom