• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
He isn't on my friends list but in madden he has a green light next to his name for the last 30 minutes. I'm sitting "ready" this whole time, no clue what's going on.

Sokantish

The advance is tomorrow anyway, at least I thought it was... but I think eznark SHOULD play the CPU

Wait, you can easily beat the CPU right eznark?

McNei1y

I think the game should either be simmed or EZ play CPU or some shit based off this! Fuck DOTA 2! You may have 4 other teammates to worry about but in this league you gots 31 others to worry about!

Also, I don't give a fuck when the game is played since I'm passing out in a bit anyway.

BigAT

Trasher hasn't been on Steam in 18 hours...

ixW2oWIGGAZjT.gif

eznark

Banned
Gg dude. That pick against Finley...your safety was toasted!

Wait, how was that Maddens fault? You threw to double covered guys over and over.

Trasher

Gg dude. That pick against Finley...your safety was toasted!

Wait, how was that Maddens fault? You threw to double covered guys over and over.

Dropped passes over and over. My defense calling man and being nowhere near Jennings on that play. My guys slipping all over the place. Couldn't do anything.

That one INT I threw, my guys stopped running to cut you off and let you in for a TD. Like wtf. Pettigrew just stopped even though he had the angle lol.

eznark

Banned
Dropped passes over and over. My defense calling man and being nowhere near Jennings on that play. My guys slipping all over the place. Couldn't do anything.

You were running all over me. You beat me by four scores if you just kept running.

And yep, that's a snow game.

Trasher

You were running all over me. You beat me by four scores if you just kept running.

And yep, that's a snow game.

I've never played in snow before. :(

Now I know what everyone is bitching about haha.

Yeah I felt like I did a decent job of running the ball, but whenever I tried to mix in a pass there was nothing there. And then my drive was over haha.

Week 15:

Next vance date: 10/20 (Saturday) @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Bengals @ Eagles
Packers @ Bears
Giants @ Falcons
Bucs @ Saints
Vikings @ Rams
Redskins @ Browns
Jags @ Dolphins
Broncos @ Ravens
Colts @ Texans
Lions @ Cards
Panthers @ Chargers
Seahawks @ Bills
Steelers @ Cowboys
Chiefs @ Raiders
49ers @ Patriots
Jets @ Titans

NFC Offensive Player of the Week: Alex Smith (49ers) - 11/17, 251 yards, 3 TD, 0 int, 1 carry, 8 yards, 1 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: B. Hardin (Bears) - 4 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Mike Wallace (Steelers) - 10 rec, 244 yards, 3 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: Antonio Cromartie (Jets) - 1 tackle, 2 int, 1 TD

eznark

Banned

Yeah I felt like I did a decent job of running the ball, but whenever I tried to mix in a pass there was nothing there.

Ya to be honest it was a huge, huge advantage to have played in it so recently. I ran like no sharp combo routes all game.

I'm shocked there were no fumbles!

eznark

Banned

Yeah I felt like I did a decent job of running the ball, but whenever I tried to mix in a pass there was nothing there. And then my drive was over haha.

That's because I had 6 dbacks on the field the whole game!

Top Bottom