• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Great to see that FMT still uses Netzero.

lol wtf that game was essentially lag free except for a couple stutters.... which benefitted you!

anyways, gg, pats get some home cookin with some timely fumbles but patties D not man enough to stop alex "big hands" smith! i also wish we had replays so i could show gore trucking your guy trying to stop him from getting into the endzone!

Sanjuro

couple stutters.... which benefitted you!

I created the lag, FOR YOU!

jS1cF.jpg

LJ11

LJ What's your availability to beat me down?
I was going to goto bed but I turned this game on and started fooling around. Can play now if you want or tomorrow, whatever works for you.

Edit: Probably should have posted earlier since I was online dicking around.

Edit2: You know what, I'm going to bed, feel tired. Tomorrow before the game or after works for me, just let me know dude.

bluemax

Banned
Full draft order as things stand right now:

1. Jaguars
2. Titans
3. Browns
4. Cardinals
5. Cowboys
6. Chargers
7. Panthers
8. Jets
9. Patriots
10. Ravens
11. Packers
12. Seahawks
13. Redskins
14. Falcons
15. Lions
16. Vikings
17. Chiefs
18. Buccaneers
19. Rams
20. Dolphins
21. Colts
22. Giants
23. Bengals
24. Saints
25. Steelers
26. Broncos
27. Bills
28. Texans
29. Bears
30. Eagles
31. 49ers
32. Raiders

The following teams have clinched their divisions: 49ers, Bills, Bears
The following teams have clinched playoff spots: Eagles
(I think that's what the X/Y stuff means, it could be something else)

AFC WildCard:
Broncos 10-3
Bengals 9-4
Colts 9-4
Dolphins 7-6 2 GB
Chiefs 6-7 3 GB

Chiefs are eliminated with a loss. Dolphins are eliminated if they lose and one of the Bengals/Colts wins.

NFC WildCard:
Giants 9-4
Rams 7-6
Buccaneers 6-7 1 GB
Vikings 6-7 1 GB
Lions 6-7 1 GB

There are actually 3 teams at 5-8 that are all technically still alive, but they have to win this week and hope Wellie loses in order to stay alive. If they lose and Wellie wins they're eliminated. If they win and Wellie wins they stay alive for another week.

Games:
Bengals @ Eagles
Giants @ Falcons
Buccaneers @ Saints
Vikings @ Rams (NFC WC GOTW)
Broncos @ Ravens
Colts @ Texans (AFC WC GOTW)
Lions @ Cardinals
Chiefs @ Raiders

bluemax

Banned
I was going to goto bed but I turned this game on and started fooling around. Can play now if you want or tomorrow, whatever works for you.

Edit: Probably should have posted earlier since I was online dicking around.

Edit2: You know what, I'm going to bed, feel tired. Tomorrow before the game or after works for me, just let me know dude.

Tomorrow before the game is fine. Get some sleep!

LukeSmith

1. Jaguars
2. Titans
3. Browns
4. Cardinals
5. Cowboys
6. Chargers
7. Panthers
8. Jets
9. Patriots
10. Ravens
11. Packers
12. Seahawks
13. Redskins
14. Falcons
15. Lions
16. Vikings
17. Chiefs
18. Buccaneers
19. Rams
20. Dolphins
21. Colts
22. Giants
23. Bengals
24. Saints
25. Steelers
26. Broncos
27. Bills
28. Texans
29. Bears
30. Eagles
31. 49ers
32. Raiders

The following teams have clinched their divisions: 49ers, Bills, Bears
The following teams have clinched playoff spots: Eagles
(I think that's what the X/Y stuff means, it could be something else)

AFC WildCard:
Broncos 10-3
Bengals 9-4
Colts 9-4
Dolphins 7-6 2 GB
Chiefs 6-7 3 GB

Chiefs are eliminated with a loss. Dolphins are eliminated if they lose and one of the Bengals/Colts wins.

NFC WildCard:
Giants 9-4
Rams 7-6
Buccaneers 6-7 1 GB
Vikings 6-7 1 GB
Lions 6-7 1 GB

There are actually 3 teams at 5-8 that are all technically still alive, but they have to win this week and hope Wellie loses in order to stay alive. If they lose and Wellie wins they're eliminated. If they win and Wellie wins they stay alive for another week.

Games:
Bengals @ Eagles
Giants @ Falcons
Buccaneers @ Saints
Broncos @ Ravens
Lions @ Cardinals
Chiefs @ Raiders

I have the conference tiebreaker against splat! So his game with CB is the gotw, not mine

Colasante

Omw

lol gg. I still think that Best run was a TD where I fumbled it at the 1 inch line... Didn't even let me challenge. :( This is why running the ball sucks.

He definitely seemed past the line to me. I was trying to get a play off as quickly as possible before a booth review started, but it never came. Also, it looked like my guys committed defensive pass interference that wasn't called a whole bunch of times. They were just mugging your receivers.

Also I can't believe my offensive line made it through a game without giving up a sack. I was giving up 10 a game at the beginning of the season.

Trasher

He definitely seemed past the line to me. I was trying to get a play off as quickly as possible before a booth review started, but it never came. Also, it looked like my guys committed defensive pass interference that wasn't called a whole bunch of times. They were just mugging your receivers.

Also I can't believe my offensive line made it through a game without giving up a sack. I was giving up 10 a game at the beginning of the season.

Yeah that doesn't get called in this game haha.

Yeah I was in quarters all game pretty much because you kept chucking deep balls and I was getting so many picks haha. I can't believe that one that my guy dropped that was an easy pick six... Ugh this game hated me today.

Colasante

Yeah that doesn't get called in this game haha.

Yeah I was in quarters all game pretty much because you kept chucking deep balls and I was getting so many picks haha. I can't believe that one that my guy dropped that was an easy pick six... Ugh this game hated me today.

That was hilarious. Such a horrid throw that would have changed the game. Also that time when your guy caught it for like a 5 yard gain, then stumbled back through the linemen for a 6 yard loss... that was amazing.

Trasher

That was hilarious. Such a horrid throw that would have changed the game. Also that time when your guy caught it for like a 5 yard gain, then stumbled back through the linemen for a 6 yard loss... that was amazing.

This happens to me frequently. The game doesn't know what forward progress is. And it's not like I'm running backwards. It's a fucking stupid animation where your guy just keeps moving the wrong way and you can't do anything about it. It's happened to me a handful of times already.

Ugh. I'm so pissed at this game today. It's so inconsistent.

LukeSmith

DCX about to cross the 60 pick barrier.

Also, I bet you guys DCX does the same shit he does every year where he tries to get another wide receiver in the offseason so that he has three elite wide receivers, because passing is his bread and butter

eznark

Banned
Bob, wanna go tonight late or tomorrow late? I kind of have no idea what times will work best now.

My parents are here for the next day or so. My dad was so into that madden game last night it was hilarious. He was watching all kinds of off the ball stuff and made notes on his iPad. Apparently Matthews got just eaten up one on one against your RBs when they stayed home and I missed Finley wide open four times! That's what I get for resigning Jennings and feeling like I have to use him!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

1. Jaguars
2. Titans
3. Browns
4. Cardinals
5. Cowboys
6. Chargers
7. Panthers
8. Jets
9. Patriots
10. Ravens
11. Packers
12. Seahawks
13. Redskins
14. Falcons
15. Lions
16. Vikings
17. Chiefs
18. Buccaneers
19. Rams
20. Dolphins
21. Colts
22. Giants
23. Bengals
24. Saints
25. Steelers
26. Broncos
27. Bills
28. Texans
29. Bears
30. Eagles
31. 49ers
32. Raiders

Can some of you guys please beat McNeily!? Ugh.
NFC WildCard:
Giants 9-4
Rams 7-6
Buccaneers 6-7 1 GB
Vikings 6-7 1 GB
Lions 6-7 1 GB

Games:
Bengals @ Eagles
Giants @ Falcons
Buccaneers @ Saints
Broncos @ Ravens
Lions @ Cardinals
Chiefs @ Raiders

As if I don't already have enough pressure on me for this game. If I lose it will be a tough road to hoe for me to make the playoffs. I get DM on the road who is mad about having to bench Freeman after McNeily.

McNei1y

Can some of you guys please beat McNeily!? Ugh.

As if I don't already have enough pressure on me for this game. If I lose it will be a tough road to hoe for me to make the playoffs. I get DM on the road who is mad about having to bench Freeman after McNeily.

No they are not beating me! Deal with it! I want to have a chance at the playoffs, even if it's less than 1%! 8-8! 8-8!

Also, what do you mean by the bolded.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bob, wanna go tonight late or tomorrow late? I kind of have no idea what times will work best now.

My parents are here for the next day or so. My dad was so into that madden game last night it was hilarious. He was watching all kinds of off the ball stuff and made notes on his iPad. Apparently Matthews got just eaten up one on one against your RBs when they stayed home and I missed Finley wide open four times! That's what I get for resigning Jennings and feeling like I have to use him!

That is really funny.

McNeily - Mis-spoke. I meant that I get DM after Sokanish. Prob going 7-9 to end the year.

McNei1y

That is really funny.

McNeily - Mis-spoke. I meant that I get DM after Sokanish. Prob going 7-9 to end the year.

Ahhh alright. Makes sense though.

Also, it's looking quite interesting. I wonder how tiebreakers work this year? I mean if Sok and I are somehow tied for the WC spot (very rare that that'll happen) it should give me the spot since I beat him in the year, right? Or say you and I are tied. It'll give the spot to you since you beat me? (I ask this because I know in years past it's gone by alphabetical order or some crap and that's not how it works in real life lol)

I don't want to get ahead of myself since I need everything to go perfectly as planned (win out against story/levi/cb) and then have everyone else lose when they're supposed to. But it would be exciting if I somehow made it after that horrible start.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ahhh alright. Makes sense though.

Also, it's looking quite interesting. I wonder how tiebreakers work this year? I mean if Sok and I are somehow tied for the WC spot (very rare that that'll happen) it should give me the spot since I beat him in the year, right? Or say you and I are tied. It'll give the spot to you since you beat me? (I ask this because I know in years past it's gone by alphabetical order or some crap and that's not how it works in real life lol)

I don't want to get ahead of myself since I need everything to go perfectly as planned (win out against story/levi/cb) and then have everyone else lose when they're supposed to. But it would be exciting if I somehow made it after that horrible start.

it's a long shot for me but I figure I'll be able to win one of my last three games, if I do that you're going to be knocked out (Assuming tie breakers work properly). You might be better off just tanking and getting a pretty good 2nd round pick.

McNei1y

it's a long shot for me but I figure I'll be able to win one of my last three games, if I do that you're going to be knocked out (Assuming tie breakers work properly). You might be better off just tanking and getting a pretty good 2nd round pick.

I'm fine with a late late second round pick. Wouldn't be much help to me anyway! I'd find more joy in you picking later! #bittermcneily

Top Bottom