• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

Does Atari exist anymore? If they were smart they would stop messing around with these crappy Roller Coaster Tycoon spinoff games (Hello 3DS version) and re-release RCT2 to Steam with full Steamworks and Steam Workshop support. Printing easy money.

LiveWire

Who cares. Its an amazing game. Be happy to play it over. I beat it twice, which is a rarity for me this Gen. I've been wanting to play through arkham city again too.

How was Arkham City compared to Asylum? I loved Asylum but I have to admit there was a point in the original where it kinda lulled and I almost didn't finish. After an amazing start, I felt like City lulled (after the Two-Face fight), and I haven't gone back to it since...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I usually prefer the more focused metroidvania approach that asylum had. City felt a little more free roam which I'm not a fan of but I felt like the game play and side shit and story made up for it in my eyes. I 100%'ed it. Which if you know how much shit is in that game, is really saying something.

LiveWire

Today is already way worse than Sunday could ever be. If the Giants lose to the Skins Sunday it just means we are SB bound. Both of those years we lost at home to the Skins.

Not this year. You will lose, and there will be no SB at the end of the journey for you.

you-get-nothing-o.gif

BigAT

I usually prefer the more focused metroidvania approach that asylum had. City felt a little more free roam which I'm not a fan of but I felt like the game play and side shit and story made up for it in my eyes. I 100%'ed it. Which if you know how much shit is in that game, is really saying something.

Yup, I got all the Riddler trophies as well. I can't believe they managed to put so many in the game.

LiveWire

Ah, exactly! Well, I must admit the villains in City seem way better than Asylum, so I guess it's worth dusting off.

Mrbob

I need to hunker down and finish Arkham City, even if I don't do 100 percent. I've started the game twice already, played about 3 to 4 hours and get distracted by a different game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was watching some videos on a youtube channel about all the Easter eggs and possible story bits for the next game they slipped into arkham city. Its really pretty amazing. You can tell rocksteady really has a passion for it. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend watching any of that unless you beat it (and probably the story dlc ) first

McNei1y

I definitely am going to hop onto Arkham Asylum at some point this week... but now that I got RCT2 I've got to put time into that. I just completed my first mission (Have a park value over 100k... nailed it). My park was cool. I built shitty coasters but people loved em. That's why I love this game. I can spend so much time just building roller coasters.

BigAT

Borderlands 2 codes for anyone still playing.

WinPC: W3WTT-WT3ZH-RTBJT-3JT3T-RXKTS PSN: 5BWBT-RX5ZB-FSBKB-SBWJT-CRBZ5 360: 5BWBT-RX5WF-BRFJF-KFTJT-CRBXF

bluemax

Banned
GG LJ. My redzone and TD woes continue. Two easy completions knocked down by defensive linemen. Sacked 3 times when I had guys open in the end zone.

I have no answers.

This week my center got obliterated for 4 sacks. That's a new twist. I didn't complete a single pass to a wide receiver. Ugh.

LJ11

GG LJ. My redzone and TD woes continue. Two easy completions knocked down by defensive linemen. Sacked 3 times when I had guys open in the end zone.

I have no answers.

This week my center got obliterated for 4 sacks. That's a new twist. I didn't complete a single pass to a wide receiver. Ugh.

Good game dude, that shit was ugly.

You had a big drop in the redzone by McCoy. Worst part is that I was trying to bait the throw to try and int it but I failed big time. Lots of drops that game, had 4 myself that killed drives.

I was sleepwalking in that first quarter, almost punted on 3rd down, says it all. Worked a few new plays into my game last night, very effective, but I couldn't find them in time or they were flat out drops when they got open. To be fair, your guys were always hitting the receivers but my receivers have good catch in traffic. Didn't matter that game.

McNei1y

gg story. I got lucky with those two plays at the beginning. No way that should've happened (punt return TD and fumble pick up for a TD for those interested). Karma came back and took the ball away a couple times in the second half. I got so mad when I missed those two tackles leading to a TD. It brought back memories from the Ramirez game.

eznark

Banned
That may have been the worst four game performance by any manager in baseball history. Wow, good luck with that fucking retard clown, Welli.

bluemax

Banned
Good game dude, that shit was ugly.

You had a big drop in the redzone by McCoy. Worst part is that I was trying to bait the throw to try and int it but I failed big time. Lots of drops that game, had 4 myself that killed drives.

I was sleepwalking in that first quarter, almost punted on 3rd down, says it all. Worked a few new plays into my game last night, very effective, but I couldn't find them in time or they were flat out drops when they got open. To be fair, your guys were always hitting the receivers but my receivers have good catch in traffic. Didn't matter that game.

Yeah that drop was a bummer but such is my luck lately.

That third down where you came out punting was odd to me, you actually didn't need to burn a TO there because the quarter was ending. Then I got a pick but couldn't get much more than a FG.

I think if my CBs weren't mugging your WRs as much as they did you would've blown me out. I pretty much lived off those 3 and outs and getting the ball at mid field. I swear the final 2 minutes of the first half have just been atrocious for me all year round.

McNei1y

So if I wanted to get into the playoffs, I guess I need this for the next two weeks:

Me: Win out
Wellie: Lose out
DM: Win next week, lose the following week
Sok: Lose out
Trash: Lose out
DCX: Lose out
Bluemax: Lose out

Seems legit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So if I wanted to get into the playoffs, I guess I need this for the next two weeks:

Me: Win out
Wellie: Lose out
DM: Win next week, lose the following week
Sok: Lose out
Trash: Lose out
DCX: Lose out
Bluemax: Lose out

Seems legit.

Definitely happening

That scenario can't happen. Me and Bluemax play in the last week.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Does anyone know if the coaching packages that you buy like WR XP bonus stays from season to season or do I have to buy it fresh every year?

Trying to determine my strategy going into next year.

If some random guy named Kaddu who I didn't know was on my team gets a chance to get a pointless magical pick 6, then I will take the opportunity to give him bonus XP points!

gg story. I got lucky with those two plays at the beginning. No way that should've happened (punt return TD and fumble pick up for a TD for those interested). Karma came back and took the ball away a couple times in the second half. I got so mad when I missed those two tackles leading to a TD. It brought back memories from the Ramirez game.

If only I had a QB who was accurate and some play making wide receivers. :(

Top Bottom