• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sanjuro

I think I wrapped up a playoff spot with my win over the Falcons tonight. Time to celebrate.

ixW2oWIGGAZjT.gif

I really do love this .gif

It summarizes everything great in life.

eznark

Banned
Its already been said way before today.

Thought its understandable. I wouldn't expect you to know the situational rules of blowing someone out.

Guess you didn't look at last nights score biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

By the way, how many more Super Bowls have you won than me?

Ramirez

If your opponent is still passing, they haven't given up, no reason to be pissed at someone running it back if they get a pick...

Sokantish

For the record, I don't really care. When I've been in that situation I have dived but I'm just trying to give Pheenix a hard time because he never scores in hockey

rinse82

He was already running up the score and I was getting my ass handed to me; last play of the game i threw the ball for shits and giggles and he ended up picking it. He had about 50 yards of daylight and decided to run it in.

It wasnt like I was calling timeouts and shit, I was down big and was running the clock out.

But I threw the ball therefore I deserved it.

Ramirez

He was already running up the score and I was getting my ass handed to me; last play of the game i threw the ball for shits and giggles and he ended up picking it. He had about 50 yards of daylight and decided to run it in.

It wasnt like I was calling timeouts and shit, I was down big and was running the clock out.

He ran it back for shits & giggles.

BigAT

Then knee the ball. Or fucking tackle him.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This isn't even a discussion. Phee didn't do anything wrong. You threw it. He has the right to take it back

rinse82

This isn't even a discussion. Phee didn't do anything wrong. You threw it. He has the right to take it back

Right. That's cause we were only talking about the pick 6.

You all see the final score though right? Dude was up by 30 pts in the 4th and still passing on 3rd down trying to get first downs in my territory. Still blitzing.

Last post on this, I know I'm not winning an argument against all of you.

eznark

Banned

You all see the final score though right? Dude was up by 30 pts in the 4th and still passing on 3rd down trying to get first downs in my territory. Still blitzing.

You threw the ball "for shits and giggles" and he made you eat it. Deal with it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There is no rule against blitzing. And throwing to convert 3rd downs isn't running it up. He probably wanted to keep the ball so the clock would keep draining.

I'm pretty sure I converted a grand total of one 3rd down in the 4th via pass. you're going to pull that one play out of a game where you threw like 5 interceptions?

what did you think I was trying to do when I ran on almost every play in the 4th?

rinse82

I'm pretty sure I converted a grand total of one 3rd down in the 4th via pass. you're going to pull that one play out of a game where you threw like 5 interceptions?

what did you think I was trying to do when I ran on almost every play in the 4th?

Must be the 1-13 year, making me over-sensitive. No worries.

DMczaf

What is the source of that?

Also, poor DM.

9LiWL.jpg

Did I fucking stutter when I said I was tanking? I could have played safe with 18 secs left with the ball in the redzone and down by 3, but I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. That ball is going into the endzone like Ben in a skank filled bar bathroom.

Trasher

And everything was set right in the world.

SUCK OUR DICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEACHICKENS!!!!!!!!!

fuck pete carroll you fucking sorry ass bitch go back to coaching US womens soccer you aint shit in the NFL, fuck you russell wilson you aren't tall enough to ride the niner express you fucking midget you are the worst QB in the league 3 yards passing in the 2nd half before harbs gifted you that 16 yards and a 0 rating lolololllllllll, fuck you richard sherman you stupid ass bitch why didn't you go up to alex smith after the game, fuck you marshawn lynch you fucking ugly motherfucker taste the rainbow that is the niners collective dicks, fuck the entire city of seattle you fucking hippsters i'd probably be depressed all the time too if i had to live in that shitbin, fuck you braylon edwards you fucking fraud you still suck dick a new uniform wont change that, fuck you refs fucking ridiculous non calls, fuck you scott mcgloughlan no matter how much niner trash you collect you'll never be as good as us you drunk fucking loser, and best of all EAT A BAG OF DICKS TROLL, KIRYU, AND EVERY OTHER SEACHICKENS FAN ON THE BOARD!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!

Splat

GG CB. Holy shit that 3rd quarter took me out back. After the fumble 6, I fell apart along with some terrible terrible terrible pass protection on any comeback attempt. GG Road pass pass protection! Andre Smith giving up 5 sacks basically right after the snap smh

At least I had that sweet ass catch and run w/ Stephens-Howling!

Top Bottom