• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DMczaf

This update represents the most balanced for this season and along with last week shows some real progress is being made in the area. The net players gaining vs losing this time around is just +29. That is led by the Buccaneers (+9), Packers and Bills (+8), and Jets (+7). Those taking the biggest hits are the 49ers (-7), Cardinals and Chiefs (-6).

RESTART THE LEAGUE

Splat

Since we're honoring real life trades, do I get the 2nd/1st from Rors for this draft? I have neither. I think I'm supposed to get the 1st if he makes the Conference Champ game.

bluemax

Banned
AFC WildCard:
Broncos 10-3
Colts 9-4
Bengals 9-5 .5 GB
Dolphins 8-6 1.5 GB
Chiefs 6-7 2.5 GB

Chiefs are eliminated with a loss.

NFC WildCard:
Giants 10-4 (The Giants have clinched a playoff spot)
Vikings 7-7
Rams 7-7
Buccaneers 6-8 1 GB
Lions 6-8 1 GB
Redskins 6-8 1 GB

Week 15 Games:
Broncos @ Ravens
Colts @ Texans (AFC WC GOTW)
Chiefs @ Raiders

Seahawks and Falcons are still in it sort of but likely would lose out on any tie breakers so I'm not gonna bother listing them, same with Panthers and Packers as long as they win this week.

Week 16 Matchups:
Lions @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Bills
Stealers @ Bengals
Chiefs @ Colts
Buccaneers @ Rams
Texans @ Vikings
Broncos @ Browns

Looking at next week I say Chiefs and Dolphins get eliminated, Lions stay alive and Wellie gains a game up on Sok.

Colasante

I'm looking at my matchup stats for next week and, the fuck, the Bears have only allowed teams into the red zone 14 times all season? That seems absurd. That's less than once a game.

Rorschach

I always run it out instead of returning it. I thought that was what everyone did, but I guess xp is tops now.

Since we're honoring real life trades, do I get the 2nd/1st from Rors for this draft? I have neither. I think I'm supposed to get the 1st if he makes the Conference Champ game.
No, the first was only if I won a playoff game in 2011. Nice try.
Real life trades are already built in.

bluemax

Banned
I always run it out instead of returning it. I thought that was what everyone did, but I guess xp is tops now.

No, the first was only if I won a playoff game in 2011. Nice try.
Real life trades are already built in.

Do we have any idea how conditional picks work? I am owed a conditional pick from you for Aaron Curry.

I assume that the Kellen Winslow trade and Barett Ruud trade picks are not in.

bluemax

Banned
Hmm according to the connected careers manual I only have 7 picks. So I don't get a pick for T-Jack, Aaron Curry or Barett Ruud it appears. That kind of sucks!

McNei1y

AFC WildCard:
Broncos 10-3
Colts 9-4
Bengals 9-5 .5 GB
Dolphins 8-6 1.5 GB
Chiefs 6-7 2.5 GB

NFC WildCard:
Vikings 7-7
Rams 7-7
Buccaneers 6-8 1 GB
Lions 6-8 1 GB
Redskins 6-8 1 GB

Week 15 Games:
Broncos @ Ravens
Chiefs @ Raiders

Seahawks and Falcons are still in it sort of but likely would lose out on any tie breakers so I'm not gonna bother listing them, same with Panthers and Packers as long as they win this week.

Week 16 Matchups:
Lions @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Bills
Stealers @ Bengals
Chiefs @ Colts
Buccaneers @ Rams
Texans @ Vikings
Broncos @ Browns

Looking at next week I say Chiefs and Dolphins get eliminated, Lions stay alive and Wellie gains a game up on Sok.

ixW2oWIGGAZjT.gif

I also play Levious this weekend. I was just mentioning because I want to feel I have a chance (so you're telling me there's a chance?!) It's amazing that there is a chance that all remaining teams for the NFC wildcard spot could be 7-8 by week 16's end. Not saying it'll happen, but it could possibly come down to MLB type wildcard race.

Anyway, has anyone tried The War Z yet?!?!?

daw840

Man. I'm really just glad that I'm still even in the hunt even though I will be eliminated this next game.

You guys got your seventh rounder. Be happy!

When can you roll? I've been kind of swamped these last couple of days. We are building a new fence and my in-law's car broke down and I've been helpin them with that. I could try tonight early but no promises. Tomorrow might be better.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AFC WildCard:
Broncos 10-3
Colts 9-4
Bengals 9-5 .5 GB
Dolphins 8-6 1.5 GB
Chiefs 6-7 2.5 GB

NFC WildCard:
Vikings 7-7
Rams 7-7
Buccaneers 6-8 1 GB
Lions 6-8 1 GB
Redskins 6-8 1 GB

Week 15 Games:
Broncos @ Ravens
Chiefs @ Raiders

Week 16 Matchups:
Lions @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Bills
Stealers @ Bengals
Chiefs @ Colts
Buccaneers @ Rams
Texans @ Vikings
Broncos @ Browns

Zero chance I beat DM this week. He would take more pleasure in beating me and knocking me out of the playoffs than tanking.

Double D

Have a question about scrambling. Is there a way to be able to do spin moves as a QB while you're behind/near the line of scrimmage? Playing with RG3 it drives me nuts because I'll try to take off running and attempt to spin just after the line of scrimmage and he ends up throwing it to receiver 'B' and I get a penalty.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I think you're limited to right stick controls while behind the line and holding R trigger. And those might only be the pocket evasion moves, I've never tried to juke.

rinse82

Have a question about scrambling. Is there a way to be able to do spin moves as a QB while you're behind/near the line of scrimmage? Playing with RG3 it drives me nuts because I'll try to take off running and attempt to spin just after the line of scrimmage and he ends up throwing it to receiver 'B' and I get a penalty.

are you holding R-Trigger when running?

McNei1y

no chance, I owe you a loss

Yeah. I knew the last 3 weeks were going to be tough. You outplayed me greatly our last game but I managed to get two clutch fumbles. If it weren't for those, you probably would've gone up two scores. Then after you, I've got another opponent looking for revenge in CB. I knew it wouldn't be easy but that's what makes it exciting!

Sokantish

It only counts as stat padding if you're passing it deep, DUH RORS.

Smokey don't you think you should rest your QB, WR, and RB for the playoffs? You don't want to risk injury!

Smokey

I thought it was a step down from BC2 regardless of that.

Hopefully I'll have a new PC ready for BF4 though. Just waitin for dem new consoles to get released so the bar can be set!

The player count is cut by more than half. The maps are to big for console relative to the player count. The mostly popular mode is that trash rush.

It's like a completely different game. I'm not about dat battlefield console life.

Can't wait for halo i've been on blackout for a while outside of one vidoc and a little mp footage.

levious

the only issue I have with pc games is having it locked to one user. Having to buy a game twice or three times for my household sucks so I usually opt to get something on ps3/360 if I can.

levious

Isn't that what console games are doing with the online pass?

on ps3 at least, the online passes activate the console for all users. Haven't really tested madden in that respect.

But even outside of online play, having multiple users able to access the game is my preference. I wish steam was like 360 and PS3 where you could have a primary console that allowed any user to access games on it.

Top Bottom