• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just got back from the gym. Let me eat something and then we'll play.

Gymboree.jpg

Mrbob

AT, you damn well better beat CB. If I finish 14-2 and only get the 3 seed I'm going to be pissssssssssssssssssssssssed. And depressed so I'll probably tank my playoff game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AT, you damn well better beat CB. If I finish 14-2 and only get the 3 seed I'm going to be pissssssssssssssssssssssssed. And depressed so I'll probably tank my playoff game.
I hope that happens and I make the playoffs then we matchup. That'd be so cool.

BigAT

This is supposed to incentivize me to win? I kind of want to tank it now.

Not sure that I'll have anything to play for, unless CB loses next week. Even then, I'm not sure that I could win the division based on how the tiebreakers are now.

LukeSmith

Depending on order of finish, wouldn't AT rather you get knocked out in the first round by the Wildcard team (Sok or Wellie will beat you) and he gets Birdles either way?

Ramirez

Hopefully ram won't run when the game comes out

Unfortunately for you there is no "pass to Yao" or "pass to AJ or cheese run Arian" in Halo, you're going to lose, and it's going to be bad for you.

Remember the time Ramirez used his "kid sitting on his lap" as an excuse for getting buttfucked by Smokey

Remember the next 2-3 times I returned the favor to Smokey when not holding my child? Also, remember all the times I made you quit mid game to play DotA2, feels good man.

Yes, Levious, headed on, take it easy on me!

Splat

Unfortunately for you there is no "pass to Yao" or "pass to AJ or cheese run Arian" in Halo, you're going to lose, and it's going to be bad for you.

Remember the next 2-3 times I returned the favor to Smokey when not holding my child? Also, remember all the times I made you quit mid game to play DotA2, feels good man.

Yes, Levious, headed on, take it easy on me!

do the opposite of easy, levious!

I saw this and immediately thought that's what you would be like in real life.

What is he saying there? lol

he's saying "FORWARD?!" because we stripped lynch of the ball but the refs called the play dead due to forward progress so harbs couldn't challenge. i think the seachickens recovered anyways but they would have been at about the half yard line instead of the 3 :(

Mrbob

Eznark, this baseball game is OVAH. You want to start Madden now? Sooner we get Madden done the sooner we can hop onto NHL.

Mrbob

Now I must win out

SOK get the grinder ready, cuz da cheese is getting ready to flow

FYIDM desperate times!

Awwww shit, Smokey reinstating FYIDM.

Edit: Btw don't blame me if our Madden game doesn't get done tonight.

Steamo exchange while Eznark is playing xcom:

MrBob: hey there yo
MrBob: lets start our madden game
MrBob: i want to play nhl but we need to get our madden game done first
eznark is now Away.

Top Bottom