• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
WinPC: 53C3T-BFJSZ-RBT33-BB3JJ-C6CT3 PS3: W3KJJ-KJXHT-6SJCJ-9TW3T-33XWH X360: W3KJJ-KJXCX-3RRBR-5XT3T-33XKB

Mrbob

Lets be real about this. If three teams finish 14-2 I should get the 1 seed by default for having to go into the Lions Den to play a game. Almost came out victorious too! CB didn't have to go to San Fran to play a game.

I might be taking a Vince McMahon style screw job into the 3rd seed.

Week 16

Next vance date: 10/23 (Tuesday) @ 3:30 pm pst

Games:

Falcons @ Lions
Titans @ Packers
Raiders @ panthers
Bills @ Dolphins
Bengals @ Steelers
Pats @ Jags
Colts @ Chiefs
Saints @ Cowboys
Redskins @ Eagles
Rams @ Bucs
Giants @ Ravens
Vikings @ Texans
Browns @ Broncos
Bears @ Cards
49ers @ Seahawks
Chargers @ Jets

NFC Offensive player of the week: Mario Manningham (49ers) - 6 rec, 163 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: Nnamdi Asomugha (Eagles) - 2 tackles, 3 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Reggie Bush (Dolphins) - 13 carries, 175 yards, 2 TD, 1 rec, 10 yards
AFC Defensive player of the week: Sean Smith (Dolphins) - 1 tackle, 3 int, 2 TD

eznark

Banned
ez when can you play? I'll be free today after 2pm cst all night and pretty much all of tomorrow.

Oh shit I thought I played the Vikings. You lied to me last night Sok!!

I can go anytime after the Badger game probably. Kind of depends on the kids.

here are the "standings" in-game. i thought i had seen teams with a worse record rated higher but it was actually 2nd place division teams rated higher than teams from another division that were in first place. like the giants and saints have the same record, but the giants are rated higher even though they will have a worse playoff seeding.

AFC:
1. Raiders
2. Bills
3. Broncos
4. Texans
5. Steelers
6. Colts
7. Bengals
8. Dolphins

NFC:
1. 49ers
2. Eagles
3. Bears
4. Giants
5. Saints
6. Vikings
7. Rams
8. Bucs
9. Redskins
10. Lions

AFC Offensive player of the week: Reggie Bush (Dolphins) - 13 carries, 175 yards, 2 TD, 1 rec, 10 yards
AFC Defensive player of the week: Sean Smith (Dolphins) - 1 tackle, 3 int, 2 TD

index.php

Sokantish

Oh shit I thought I played the Vikings. You lied to me last night Sok!!

I can go anytime after the Badger game probably. Kind of depends on the kids.

Hey man, I said are you gonna let me win the last game. Which is next week, not this week!

Pheenix stat pads like crazy then posts gifs bragging about it, what a world!

Smokey, when can you play?

Sanjuro

Kamikaze, hopefully you finish downloading the Full House Poker game this week. Maybe after you get your rent straightened out we can play!

Hey man, I said are you gonna let me win the last game. Which is next week, not this week!

Pheenix stat pads like crazy then posts gifs bragging about it, what a world!

Smokey, when can you play?

Running the ball 13 times is stat padding, so is getting interceptions!

Rorschach

Oh shit, you can change schemes! I didn't even know it was up yet

[edit] I don't think it does anything lol Let me change my playbooks!

GCQuinton

i'm just joshin' you brah! great win for you. and at least jon beason is still around! how is that kukely guy rated in the game anyways?

Started the season off at an 81, and through the season he's gone up three points to an 84. Could have another Beason-level LB on my hands in a few seasons!

You've got Smith, Newton, and Edwards! Beasts!

I'm still trying to figure out if Murphy's gonna be my #2 WR because I don't wanna just rely on Smith all the time. We've definitely got some pieces in place, though, it just took me forever to somewhat put them together. Once my secondary progresses a little more, I should have a pretty solid defense.

Rorschach

I'm still trying to figure out if Murphy's gonna be my #2 WR because I don't wanna just rely on Smith all the time. We've definitely got some pieces in place, though, it just took me forever to somewhat put them together. Once my secondary progresses a little more, I should have a pretty solid defense.

Murphy was my #1 for like 3 years. That's how bad it has been in Raiders land lol

You don't need a #2. Just hang it up for Smith! Or see if anyone needs one of your HBs, but I doubt it since this league doesn't like HBs.

Top Bottom