• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

there are 3 games left

bears vs packers
titans vs jets
raiders vs chiefs

now i'm assuming bears and packers will happen tonight and raiders chiefs tomorrow morning but what about titans jets? what about THEM!

eznark

Banned
I'll play whenever Eznark gets done watching the baseball game (AKA playing Xcom instead).

Didn't you just say I was away?

Also, my xcom play time is through the roof! I left it running when we scrambled out of the house to the hospital.

DMczaf

I say it every time I come here, but fuck I love LA Mexican food. Miss it so much. I think I just overdosed, though. X(

tumblr_m8rxcqe51c1ql1qf5o2_1280.jpg

Rorschach

Sure, on the outside he's carrying some fruits, but in that bag, that looks like an MRE lard packet. Those shits are like 5000 calories.

I'm allowed a break from my intense diet! That's probably why I got full so fast. I'm not used to eating like a sconi anymore!

PS: lol fraudstrong

PPS: I wasn't in the midwest long enough to get fat!

DMczaf

Sure, on the outside he's carrying some fruits, but in that bag, that looks like an MRE lard packet. Those shits are like 5000 calories.

I'm allowed a break from my intense diet! That's probably why I got full so fast. I'm not used to eating like a sconi anymore!

PS: lol fraudstrong

PPS: I wasn't in the midwest long enough to get fat!

You're already infected. Your kids will have it.

assuming bears, eagles and 49ers win out, we would all be 14-2. the tie breakers are:

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.
Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in conference games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss

The head to head with me and bob won't come into play according to this because i didn't play the eagles. so then it goes to conference, of which both eagles and 49ers have only 1 conference loss and bears have 2. so that should eliminate the bears from a bye. then it comes down to who is the #1 seed? eagles and niners have the same conference record and no head to head meeting. then it goes to common games. the games we have both played:

Lions
Cardinals
Giants
Saints

Eagles record vs. these teams: 4-0 (with possibility for 5-0 if he beats the giants again)
49ers record vs. these teams: 4-0 (with the possibility for 5-0 if i beat the cardinals)

next tie breaker would be strength of victory. what is strength of victory?

Definition: A part of the NFL's tiebreaking proceedure, strength of victory is figured by calculating the combined winning percentage of the opponents a team has beaten.

now i dont feel like calculating the possibilities because who knows what will happen with the random teams in the final 2 weeks and who knows if EA even uses these tie breakers. but considering how valuable home field is i hope its calculated properly!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
More BL2 codes.

WinPC: W35BJ-SC39H-XB3B3-B3TJB-KT6H3 PSN: K3CB3-3JF93-RS3KB-SJ5JJ-BT3X3 X360: K3CB3-3JF56-JR6JF-KR3JJ-BT3WK

Top Bottom