• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

The Steelers playbook was great for running last year, but I run the same plays this year & get 2-3 DL in my backfield before I even get to the hole, lol. My OL actually isn't that bad ratings wise either...mid 80s for running I believe, and Decastro might be 90? I dunno.

eznark

Banned
And yet, Michigan will still dump on that school of retards. At least some MSU girls will probably spread their legs for some Ann Arbor guys tonight in their effort to actually fuck something with a future

Lolol

Is anybody playing Playstation All Stars beta? I do not fucking get it.

eznark

Banned
yes! and i love it! it's awesome on vita too

what dont you understand about it you fucking hick?

The characters are tiny as fuck and its as retarded as Smash Brothers. I'm not huge into fighting games but this seems like all you do is hammer buttons til you fill a gauge then press R to win? What the fuck? At least in SB you have to like knock dudes off a ledge.
I really, really want to like it because I am going to buy it probably.

Rorschach

The characters are tiny as fuck and its as retarded as Smash Brothers. I'm not huge into fighting games but this seems like all you do is hammer buttons til you fill a gauge then press R to win? What the fuck? At least in SB you have to like knock dudes off a ledge.

You do understand it, then.

Ramirez

Sooo, you're not liking it all it seems, but you're going to buy it? wat

here is my brief explanation of the game.

1. your attack buttons are Square, triangle, circle. pressing any of the buttons + a direction yields a different move. for instance, radec forward + triangle is a sniper shot. down + triangle are grenades. down + square in the air will be an air mine. if you just press circle with no direction, it is a sticky bomb shot.

2. some characters are built for long range, some short range, some mid range. radec is obviously a great long range character. not great for up close fighting! sweet tooth doesn't have much range, but just tears it up when up close.

3. you build your meter through combos and beating up on people (or breaking boxes with stuff that will fill your meter).

4. you have 3 levels of super. level 1 is usually the weakest and will probably net you 1 kill. for instance, sweet tooths level 1 is kind of a scorpion style "get over here!" where he pulls you in and kicks you for the death. now, this is just 1 kill BUT if you were to get people in close quarters and kick him into others, you can get multiple kills. most level 1's are basic like that. now you get to level 2 and its a bit more dangerous. radecs level 2 is a giant laser that will stretch across the screen on the level that you shoot it. there is strategy in this because the stages are always changing so you want to wait until you have the level FLAT and while your other 3 opponents are battling it out boom you hit them from the other side of the level for 3 easy kills! most level 2's have a decent potential for multiple kills.

5. level 3 is a totally different beast. level 3's are going to net you multiple kills unless you completely fuck up. radecs is getting into a ship and basically playing target practice with everyone on screen. it lasts for a bit so you can clear out everyone and MAYBE get a couple more kills when they regenerate. kratos gets a giant sword and can go around killing people over and over. it is a real gamble to wait for level 3 because it takes a while to build up and you may only get a few kills out of it with not much time to build up any more meter.

people who watch youtube vids will call it a smash bros rip off and it is on a basic level but it just plays differently. i dont think it replaces the need for smash bros but it is a lot of fun!

It's cool in theory, I love the buy one for both platforms model and maybe I will learn to love it. Plus, maybe it'll be cool in single player.

lets play sometime! unlike the private beta, in this one you can invite friends. they also nerfed sly's level 3 in the new beta.... thank god.

on the negative side, they also nerfed radecs sticky bomb because it no longer goes all the way across the screen :(

Mrbob

It's amazing how Smash Brothers is this scared cow. Sony is doing it better with All Stars, making Smash irrelevant in the process, and Nintendo fans get up in arms.

Nah he's got to take his car in and then take his lady to some shitty Outlet Mall to SHOP

Got dayum.

eznark

Banned
It's amazing how Smash Brothers is this scared cow. Sony is doing it better with All Stars, making Smash irrelevant in the process, and Nintendo fans get up in arms.
Got dayum.

Lol, I'm buying it I just want them to make it good! Or else I'll just have to constantly troll the OT.

Got dayum.

scared cow?

but it is funny how people (like cb) get so butt hurt that others are actually enjoying PSASBR. "BUT THATS NOT FAIR! ITS A RIP OFF! YOU CAN'T LIKE IT!".... especially when most of those people haven't played the game and dont even own a ps3!

eznark

Banned
scared cow?

but it is funny how people (like cb) get so butt hurt that others are actually enjoying PSASBR. "BUT THATS NOT FAIR! ITS A RIP OFF! YOU CAN'T LIKE IT!".... especially when most of those people haven't played the game and dont even own a ps3!

Ya I don't see how it's any different than making a shooter or a sports game or a platformer. CBs opinions are trash.

Halo 4 is a total Metroid Prime rip off though. I know from watching videos on YouTube.

Rorschach

I always have to wait on FMT's opinion of games. He always falls head over heels over some shit game, then realizes it's shit a while later. Just like the 2k football games! Give it a month.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I always have to wait on FMT's opinion of games. He always falls head over heels over some shit game, then realizes it's shit a while later. Just like the 2k football games! Give it a month.
You mean he doesn't still play star hawk?! No way!

Top Bottom