• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

Except Crow actually takes advantage of the speed qualities of his backup QB, instead of just having a shitty quarterback that can't pass and sprints backwards for 30 yard sacks.

Hahahaha.

If he is going to do this is it time to unleash the Drizzler signal?

Mrbob

Trashman when we vance when are you free? You can worsen your draft status by defeating me!

I should start scouting. I think I have 8000 scouting points to use.

Mrbob

Next year will be better when I'm getting 4000 scouting points per week thanks to my 25K XP coaching bonus for making the playoffs.

The rich get richer!

Sokantish

Maybe next season those people that called you terrible will beat you so I get a chance of getting into the playoffs with an 8-8 record

Trasher

Trashman when we vance when are you free? You can worsen your draft status by defeating me!

I should start scouting. I think I have 8000 scouting points to use.

When's the advance date? I got MNF tonight as do you, sir! If it's tonight it'd be after the game.

Smokey

LUKE DA LEGEND

I need a ITN AFC playoff edition. I need to know if I lose to you in week 17 I'm in? If so I will rest people since your fucking horse shoe goons destroyed my WRs shoulder.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
birdman!

Had some last minute plans come up for tonight, so I'll set myself to auto pilot for you by around 7pm est.

fmt, if you advance tonight can you switch me off auto pilot before you advance?

LukeSmith

LUKE DA LEGEND

I need a ITN AFC playoff edition. I need to know if I lose to you in week 17 I'm in? If so I will rest people since your fucking horse shoe goons destroyed my WRs shoulder.

If you lose to me, you play Ramirez.
If you beat me, you play me (again) or Crow depending on if you or Ram is the 3.

WnTiV.jpg

Birdman02

birdman!

Had some last minute plans come up for tonight, so I'll set myself to auto pilot for you by around 7pm est.

fmt, if you advance tonight can you switch me off auto pilot before you advance?

Sounds good man. I probably will still have to wait until about 10 est...just in case something changes for you between now and then. If not, then the AI Cowboys will get the 1st look at Chase Daniels this year.

I think I'm locked in to the 4th seed no matter what. It's time to see what the backups can do!!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Sounds good man. I probably will still have to wait until about 10 est...just in case something changes for you between now and then. If not, then the AI Cowboys will get the 1st look at Chase Daniels this year.

I think I'm locked in to the 4th seed no matter what. It's time to see what the backups can do!!

ok, I'll let you know if anything changes before ten.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

If Nightz and Ferny go early then just sim it if neither of you really care either way.

Trasher

i was thinking about my schedule for next year:

Rams X 2
Cards X 2
Seahawks X 2
Bears
Eagles
Saints
Bucs
Falcons
Panthers
Colts
Texans
Jags
Titans

mmmmmm mmm!

Another fun year of sitting back, relaxing, putting the controller down, and letting CPU P Willy win every game for you! #thegoodlife

daw840

Does anyone know how to change your default playbooks so you don't have to change them every game?

I know I did it when I created this coach...at least the offensive playbook. Not sure if I had the option to change the DEF book.

TheCrow

Does anyone know how to change your default playbooks so you don't have to change them every game?

I know I did it when I created this coach...at least the offensive playbook. Not sure if I had the option to change the DEF book.

Nope.

I'm assuming you can't play tonight when we advance so how's your availability like for the next couple of days.

to my knowledge there is no way to do this but just before the game. i don't even remember doing it when i created the coach but maybe i forgot about that part

daw840

Nope.

I'm assuming you can't play tonight when we advance so how's your availability like for the next couple of days.

Depends on the time tomorrow, I have my daughter by myself so when she takes a nap I can usually jump on.

Wednesday after about 4 CST is good for me.

btw if someone owes you a draft pick it's YOUR responsibility to bring it to their attention. not sure that you can just send a pick for nothing so you may need to throw in a no name player or trade picks back and forth. so if someone owed you a 5th round pick:

trade your 7th round pick for the other guys 5th and 7th, then do a new trade where you trade the 7th back for the 7th.

if you dont care about the picks then so be it!

Top Bottom