• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

I think I'll order it today then. I played it for a few minutes at a friends house a year ago and I liked what I played.

Also, I forgot to buy the BF3: Premium on the cheap! I hope it's still up when I get home.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
PIT @ CIN
DAL @ NO
BAL @ NYG
DEN @ CLE - Set for today @ 5:30 EDT
NYJ @ SD - Today @ 9 EDT

Our streak of two advances between Friday night and Monday night is in jeopardy.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
bird and I were set for tonight at ten I believe.

Is there a way to see a breakdown off each team's draft picks?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So who is pumped for the midnight release of 2012 Game of the Year Elemental: Fallen Enchantress?!

CAN'T WAIT!!

Fallen Enchantress!?!?

bart-scott.jpg

eznark

Banned
After getting clowned so hard all year long, I don't think that .gif should be used anymore unless it's to explain how TE's feel when they get to run routes against Bart Scott.

Smokey

Sucks that I can't really get into the assassin's creed series. I was playing II a lot on PC and then I just got tired of the fetchy-ness of it. I guess you don't have to do that stuff but some of it is key to the lore. I think I got to the last city and stopped :/

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
what the hell is that

also, Levi, I play you for the last week. I guess I'm free whenever.

let's shoot for tuesday night then

Assassin's Creed series is something I love but would never bother defending as good.

Mrbob

So who is pumped for the midnight release of 2012 Game of the Year Elemental: Fallen Enchantress?!

CAN'T WAIT!!

I almost feel bad for this game, as it feels like it is being sent to die. I'll keep on eye on it, though. Sounds like the mistakes of Elemental have been fixed.

eznark

Banned
I almost feel bad for this game, as it feels like it is being sent to die. I'll keep on eye on it, though. Sounds like the mistakes of Elemental have been fixed.

Yeah, I've been playing since Alpha and it's really excellent. But...I liked Elemental too so I'm probably not someone to listen to for buying advice on this one.

Mrbob

Yeah, I've been playing since Alpha and it's really excellent. But...I liked Elemental too so I'm probably not someone to listen to for buying advice on this one.

Well Elemental had an amazing concept. Just that it tanked in execution.

I still haven't started Xcom, so I should do that first before buying another game! Just finished Mark of the Ninja last night. Great game, everyone should buy it!

Nightz

Well Elemental had an amazing concept. Just that it tanked in execution.

I still haven't started Xcom, so I should do that first before buying another game! Just finished Mark of the Ninja last night. Great game, everyone should buy it!

Get on it!

Mrbob

True, I should! I haven't been avoiding Xcom due to lack of interest. I've been avoiding Xcom so I play through some other games first. I have a feeling once I start Xcom I will stop playing everything else.

eznark

Banned
True, I should! I haven't been avoiding Xcom due to lack of interest. I've been avoiding Xcom so I play through some other games first. I have a feeling once I start Xcom I will stop playing everything else.

It's also a game that I am pretty sure I'll be playing forever, though the latest QT3 podcast has me a bit worried. The guest on there was talking about how he found an "optimal" path through the game which has killed his interest in replaying it. Ugh if that happens.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I don't know where you guys find the time for all of these games. It's to my benefit I guess since I rarely pay full price by the time I get to a title these days. I need to set up a situation like Sok or better yet finally get around to getting my PE license so I can work at home, play video games, and breast feed a child at the same time, eznark style.

eznark

Banned
I try to sleep as little as possible. Honestly though, I anticipate this being my last blockbuster season where I actually get to play all the new games.

Mrbob

I don't know where you guys find the time for all of these games. It's to my benefit I guess since I rarely pay full price by the time I get to a title these days. I need to set up a situation like Sok or better yet finally get around to getting my PE license so I can work at home, play video games, and breast feed a child at the same time, eznark style.

It's the main reason I'm going to skip the Wii U. I can't keep up with what I have.

Plus 60 dollar console game pricing sucks. I like paying between 30 and 45 for new releases on PC. This way I don't feel as terrible when I don't get to the game right away.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I haven't gotten around to preordering a Wii U. If I stumble across one I'll probably grab one because why not but I'm not going to go out of my way. Just no time!

LukeSmith

What's Sok's situation? Catering-from-the-home?

McNei1y

I'm spending all of my time playing Roller Coaster Tycoon... I need to satisfy my virtual McNeily so I build awesome roller coasters for him. If he doesn't like em, I drown him and create a new one. I think I'm on the 87th Mister McNeily.

Trasher

No one knows about hard work like a video game writer!
Not everyone can live the life of slaughtering and field dressing deer every day, and then going home to their wife to self-deliver their own child in 30 minutes.
You terrify me
He's gone over the deep end ever since his team lost. We should find him some help. :(
Pft, I bet the floors at 343 mop themselves.

lol dat 343

McNei1y

You terrify me

I'm just joking I swear!!!

Although there probably is something wrong with me. My friends and I did drown the guy who lost the go kart race back in the day. We had a small track circling a pond. The loser goes into it. It's not like it's different from intentionally making roller coasters crash.

Top Bottom