• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

btw if someone owes you a draft pick it's YOUR responsibility to bring it to their attention. not sure that you can just send a pick for nothing so you may need to throw in a no name player or trade picks back and forth. so if someone owed you a 5th round pick:

trade your 7th round pick for the other guys 5th and 7th, then do a new trade where you trade the 7th back for the 7th.

if you dont care about the picks then so be it!

You owe me at LEAST one first rounder for letting you beat me so badly this season.

Trasher

My custom roller coasters suck. Why do they suck guys? They're to exciting for people.

/avatarquote

Wow. How retarded is this?
nhgcd.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Even I'll give Sony props on PS+. They've come along way since they first started that. Puts MS to shame on that front

Smokey

Looks like it's over. I am set until 11/13.

Somebody dun goofed @ ign. i was just making up crap and putting @gmail.com at the end and registering. Got 2 new codes each time.

Top Bottom