• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DCX

DCX
KuGsj.gif

DCX

Mrbob

CB ain't winning shit. I'm locked in and motivated now, and after I defeat Wellie I plan on heading to Philly and burying the Eagles.

bluemax

Banned
but even this doesn't tell the entire story. a lot of my games were over at the half. there were multiple games where i passed less than 5 times in the 2nd half

You say that like that's a bad thing! I think almost everyone in this league wishes they could play a half of football without having to throw the ball!

I bet almost every team in the playoffs is in the top half of the league in rushing.

The top 12 in rushing includes 9 of the playoff teams. The Saints, Bears and Stealers are the only ones out of the top 12.

Anywho passer stats:

#Gabbert 73.6 80.5 -6.9
#Newton 73.6 71.8 +1.8
#Young 71.9 N/A
#Sanchez 69.7 71.2 -1.5
Weeden 69.7 68.0 +1.7
Ryan 66.7 70.9 -4.2
#Locker 63.7 65.1 -1.4
Rodgers 62.7 63.6 +.9
Wilson 60.9 56.3 +4.6
Ponder 60.2 57.1 +3.1
#Romo 59.8 59.8 +0
Cassel 58.1 51.8 +6.3
Rivers 57.6 56.9 +.7
#Griffin 56.7 57.5 +.8
Taylor 56.6 63.4 -6.8
#Tannehill 55.4 62.5 -7.1
Skelton 55.7 66.1 -10.4
#Clausen 55.4 N/A
Freeman 55.1 53.7 +1.4
Dalton 52.2 52.8 +.6
*#Brees 50.7 47.4 +3.3
Stafford 50.4 49.3 +1.1
#Brady 50.3 50.3 +0
*E. Manning 49.8 52.9 +3.1
*Palmer 49.8 46.4 +3.4
*Bradford 49.1 52.3 -3.2
*Luck 48.9 53.1 -4.2
Beck 48.6 N/A
*Vick 47.8 49.5 -1.7
*#Fitzpatrick 47.5 44.7 +2.8
*Schaub 47.1 46.4 +.7
*Cutler 43.7 42.8 +.9
*Roethlisberger 43.2 45.5 -2.3
*P. Manning 42.9 45.4 -2.5
*Smith 39.4 -3.1

# = Has not played final game
* = Team is in the playoffs

3 Most Improved:
John Skelton
Ryan Tannehill
Blaine Gabbert

3 Biggest Dropoffs
Matt Cassel
Russell Wilson
Carson Palmer

I have no idea who is using John Beck. Also I got bored so I left off all QBs with less than 100 passing attempts because I figured they were too small a sample to matter.

13 out of 35 QBs on this list got better since the 11th. 2 remained exactly the same. 3 I had no previous data for. The remaining 17 QBs all got worse.

Remember this is basically saying the percentage of time where a 1 yard run would have been better than dropping back to pass.

And yes, you are reading that right, DCX did in fact reduce his negative drop backs since the 11th.

DCX

DCX
You say that like that's a bad thing! I think almost everyone in this league wishes they could play a half of football without having to throw the ball!

The top 12 in rushing includes 9 of the playoff teams. The Saints, Bears and Stealers are the only ones out of the top 12.

Anywho passer stats:

I have no idea who is using John Beck. Also I got bored so I left off all QBs with less than 100 passing attempts because I figured they were too small a sample to matter.

13 out of 35 QBs on this list got better since the 11th. 2 remained exactly the same. 3 I had no previous data for. The remaining 17 QBs all got worse.

Remember this is basically saying the percentage of time where a 1 yard run would have been better than dropping back to pass.

And yes, you are reading that right, DCX did in fact reduce his negative drop backs since the 11th.

Its all coming together!

DCX

Mrbob

It's a good thing no one else from the NFC North is in the playoffs. I'm 4-2 in the division and 9-1 outside of it, with my one loss coming in a close game in San Fran.

Of course I have to deal with the Wellington Vengeance Tour in the wild card round!

McNei1y

gg levi. A pretty sloppy game from both ends. Running is a pain in the ass in this game sometimes. Also, unfortunate that the game didn't "allow" your two guys to pick up that fumble on that punt. Two of yours guys dive for it and somehow don't land on it? Stupid.

hey wellie, I ended up 7-9 on the season. wooooooo

edit: and now a week and a half off from madden... :(

gg levi. A pretty sloppy game from both ends. Running is a pain in the ass in this game sometimes. Also, unfortunate that the game didn't "allow" your two guys to pick up that fumble on that punt. Two of yours guys dive for it and somehow don't land on it? Stupid.

hey wellie, I ended up 7-9 on the season. wooooooo

good! that should push wellies pick outside of the top 10!

edit

looks like it will either be pick 15, 16 or 17!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You notice how some guys have to pump themselves up by talking shit to get them ready for a big matchup?

Ill see you soon enough, baby girl.

McNei1y

good! that should push wellies pick outside of the top 10!

edit

looks like it will either be pick 15, 16 or 17!

Well that probably fucks me over more than it does wellie since I'll have to wait about 48 picks until my first pick :lol

Don't worry, we can always play community games!

true. with our practicing powers combined, we can take the NFC by storm next season!

Or low rent smash bros!

I ended up buying MK on xbox so I'm about to wreck some havoc with Reptile.

Well that probably fucks me over more than it does wellie since I'll have to wait about 48 picks until my first pick :lol

true. with our practicing powers combined, we can take the NFC by storm next season!

I ended up buying MK on xbox so I'm about to wreck some havoc with Reptile.

how would you like to move back into the first round brother?

p.s.

LJ i'm going to set ferny to auto pilot (already talked to him about it). so play the game asap!

eznark

Banned
Is that game any good? I bought it when it first came and installed it but then I never played it

Uh, I think me and Brad Wardell are the only people who liked the original release. If you log into your stardock account now though you'll have a free upgrade to Fallen Enchantress. After twenty minutes with the game (and months with the alpha/betas) I am confident that it is the best game of ever.

I like Stardock like FMT likes human feces though, so I'm not a good judge. It's getting great feedback for the most part though.

Top Bottom