• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

jergrah

A guy in the league I run got his copy early from EA. he spends a boatload on UT each year so EA has flown him out to Orlando twice to provide feedback on UT changes.

Anyways, he's been sharing a ton of connected careers info and it all looks great. He confirmed you can double flip picks and the system will track it all. The entire draft is overhauled and impressive now. He also talked about how important the scouting is -- and that guys will drop from 1st round talent to late if they get injured in school. Another interesting thing is he said they actually refer to 'real' college injuries. The person he mentioned was Lattimore from SC -- the game referred to him as their running back with same # but apparently referenced his exact injury last year, same for Notre Dame CB that got hurt.

Few Other things:
- Physics cleaned up -- not as much of the goofy post play stuff as in demo

- Higher coach level is, cheaper advanced scouting upgrades are

- Draft is fully commentated

McNei1y

Thanks for the preview on what to come jergrah! Only one more week (and some change)!

Also, Smokey/CB/whoever else, I'll be available to play Halo tonight at anytime. I need to showcase ya'll my skills.

A guy in the league I run got his copy early from EA. he spends a boatload on UT each year so EA has flown him out to Orlando twice to provide feedback on UT changes.

Anyways, he's been sharing a ton of connected careers info and it all looks great. He confirmed you can double flip picks and the system will track it all. The entire draft is overhauled and impressive now. He also talked about how important the scouting is -- and that guys will drop from 1st round talent to late if they get injured in school. Another interesting thing is he said they actually refer to 'real' college injuries. The person he mentioned was Lattimore from SC -- the game referred to him as their running back with same # but apparently referenced his exact injury last year, same for Notre Dame CB that got hurt.

Few Other things:
- Physics cleaned up -- not as much of the goofy post play stuff as in demo

- Higher coach level is, cheaper advanced scouting upgrades are

damn that sounds awesome. can't wait for mel kiper or whoever is commentating to call out DCX for his questionable draft strategy

Mrbob

My GF forced me to rent The Hunger Games last night from Amazon Video, and I ain't gonna lie! I liked it! It was intense and action packed. I'm surprised more parent groups didn't take a stand against this movie. While you don't see everything, you do see enough and there is a ton of violence against children in this movie! Dark, bloody, and violent, I can't believe this trilogy is for kids/teenage girls.

Is there a daily NFL show in the game that spends 30 minutes talking about DCX scandals and how Sanj's Tom Brady has fallen?

DCX should do a weekly youtube sports radio show based off our Madden league!

DCX

DCX
My GF forced me to rent The Hunger Games last night from Amazon Video, and I ain't gonna lie! I liked it! It was intense and action packed. I'm surprised more parent groups didn't take a stand against this movie. While you don't see everything, you do see enough and there is a ton of violence against children in this movie! Bloody and violent, I can't believe this trilogy is for kids/teenagers girls.

Working on a format as we speak.

DCX

My GF forced me to rent The Hunger Games last night from Amazon Video, and I ain't gonna lie! I liked it! It was intense and action packed. I'm surprised more parent groups didn't take a stand against this movie. While you don't see everything, you do see enough and there is a ton of violence against children in this movie! Bloody and violent, I can't believe this trilogy is for kids/teenagers girls.

wasn't nearly as violent as the book. and hunger games is a poor mans battle royale anyways!

Mrbob

I've noticed Battle Royale is now available to rent. I keep thinking about it but I worry the movie will literally make me sick to my stomach. Especially if it truly is as violent as I hear.

I've noticed Battle Royale is now available to rent. I keep thinking about it but I worry the movie will literally make me sick to my stomach. Especially if it truly is as violent as I hear.

lol wtf stop being a bitch and watch the fucking movie. i guarantee you've seen worse.... this ain't no cannibal holocaust!

some sweet notes:

- game will text you with vances or trades
- you can do simple 1 to 1 trade offers for trades on your phone (accept/decline)
- if everyone is "ready" to advance, it advances automatically

Ferny

F'N Awesome! Best version of Madden evar!

It'll send you a text letting you know that you are the last person to play.

Mrbob

I need to get on Donny's nuts about Alshon Jeffery and that low player rating. Eat a bag of dicks all you haters (show that fat ass pic again!) because he has looked elite early on! Second round steal! Bears offense is going to be dominating defenses all season long!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
that means you guys will all know what I look like

scary

short-round-vs-chewie-undercard-20080521042824447-000.jpg

McNei1y

i tried to see how you found this image by google imaging "asian boy" with safe search off

i would not fucking recommend the same for anyone ;_;

rofl... awesome.

Nice! We got a twitter! Can't wait to see how the game will work attached to the twitter. Also, I dont have a twitter.

Rorschach

I'm making a MaddenGAF account. I guess I'll call it ElMaddenGAF.

I hope this is as hilarious as it sounds... but they probably won't berate teams like they do in real life for out-of-nowhere picks.

i meant D-line! and no one picked DHB up because his salary was like $7 mil a year.
!

No it wasn't. I straight dropped him, so it was well under a mil salary. Like 2-300k. Put your money where your mouth is, peoples!

daw840

I hope this is as hilarious as it sounds... but they probably won't berate teams like they do in real life for out-of-nowhere picks.

No it wasn't. I straight dropped him, so it was well under a mil salary. Like 2-300k. Put your money where your mouth is, peoples!

I used DHB in the slot with some success, and he was cheap as hell.

lulz, he was in the free agent bidding and the number went up to a ridiculous amount. don't make me go to the way back machine to make you look foolish. someone overpaid for him a great deal. his salary with you might have been cheap, but it wasn't in free agency

Rorschach

I used DHB in the slot with some success, and he was cheap as hell.

I mentioned you being the only one interested. And I dunno about success... he dropped like 3 wide open ones in our game. I stopped covering him after that. I guess he lulls you to sleep and that's when he strikes!

lulz, he was in the free agent bidding and the number went up to a ridiculous amount. don't make me go to the way back machine to make you look foolish. someone overpaid for him a great deal. his salary with you might have been cheap, but it wasn't in free agency

Yes it was. Daw was the only bidder. No way was it 7 mil unless DCX drove up the price!

Top Bottom