• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I just became a season ticket holder. I can scrim later if anyone wants to relive the old days of beating the snot out of me.

Ferny

There's so much to do in franchise during the week its going to be so awesome. Practicing different scenarios with your team works out great.

Ferny

More mode impressions please

Seems better laid out than in past years. You have something to do every week with practice and scouting. Releasing players and all that has penalty hits and all that jazz. Just some of the stuff i've messed with so far.

mmmm mmmm mmm

smokey gets his first niner lesson. smokey with a 7 point lead with 3 mins left, loses by 14! lololllllllllll

god damn alex smiths deep ball fucking sucks. i had so many open guys deep and he fucking noodle arms it :(

niners D dominates again and again. texans D gets obliterated by alex, frank and jacobs. go back to the "lab" smokey!

DCX

DCX
KuGsj.gif

Smokey

mmmm mmmm mmm

smokey gets his first niner lesson. smokey with a 7 point lead with 3 mins left, loses by 14! lololllllllllll

god damn alex smiths deep ball fucking sucks. i had so many open guys deep and he fucking noodle arms it :(

niners D dominates again and again. texans D gets obliterated by alex, frank and jacobs. go back to the "lab" smokey!

Please I ran the ball 4x and when I did I scored twice I WAS in the lab passing with schaub

Way to leave out your bs fumble recovery!

btw smokey don't think i didn't notice that you completely pussied out on that throw i had to gore in the flats. you were controlling the safety and i had you one on one with gore and then you switched off him to let the CPU deal with me.

shameful

btw the pass D (so far anyways) in this game is MUCH better and more realistic than NCAA's. zone defense is actually useful because your defense aggressively attacks the zone and the ball

Rorschach

LOL @ that kick return...

What race are you guys gonna be in GW2? I noticed all Humans are white, btw... so I know where ez is going!

Top Bottom