• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Somnia

I need a lot more practice, I feel like I'm over or under throwing almost every pass. Don't think I am getting the new system too well yet.

Smokey

Denog accepts holding call

Gets kicked for excessive grieving. Yes grieving.

Lol

Got enough work in with run game though..arian and Tate Mmmmm. Good showing while it lasted denog

gg splat. i fucking blew that game when i threw that redzone pick. alex has no arm :(

p.s. splat plays the entire game on the D-line.... 0 sacks for him, 0 qb pressures for him!

You guys playing on All-Pro or All-Madden?

my game against smokey was on all-pro. against splat i THINK it was all-madden (he challenged me so i dont know for sure, but i thought it said all madden)

i also forget that not everyone has played NCAA and experienced the new passing system. i think in time you will like it much better but a lot of the old "tricks" you used won't work anymore

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Is the game still pretty dark?

played indoors, hopefully it's not an issue with the sun

the all time record lists update throughout the season but manning is still listed as a colt.

Stats are just as robust as league manager was. Simmed games keep your depth chart in order.

Damn it tracks indoor/outdoor wins and losses.

Nightz

I created a community...

Name: NeoGAF
Pass: neogaf

It's set to All-Pro, 7 minute quarters, normal game speed (don't know if you guys prefer this or slow).

Somnia

GG Smokey

I felt like I got a bit better with passing that game, but still not there obviously by a few throws =)

For example that pick 6 you got, way under thrown by me, but that last pass to Ogletree was a beauty.

Smokey

GG Smokey

I felt like I got a bit better with passing that game, but still not there obviously by a few throws =)

For example that pick 6 you got, way under thrown by me, but that last pass to Ogletree was a beauty.

ya gg i tried something new on defense and it resulted in those 2 picks actually! before that dez immahitmymomma was killing

<3 foster and tate tho

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
for all time records, I think it sorts by year in the case of a tie. So if you get it first, you have priority in the rankings. Gastineau is top for sacks, guess it doesn't recognize half sacks for total numbers.

In an offline franchise I made an attempt...

"The Colts are unwilling to trade QB A. Luck"

vader.jpg

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Slow is way too slow online. Just played my first game vs Denog and it felt like the game was from the South.
It was weird. GG. TOs killed me again. I looked at that fumble after the game and I don't think the CB had possession before going OB.

Rorschach

What are the odds GW2 launch goes off without a hitch? lol

For those of us that haven't played it yet, aren't going to try WvW right away, and just want to learn the game, I don't think there will be too many problems. For the hardcore that want to powerlevel to max, there will be lots of pain.

No it's not closed. If you weren't busy messing with your crappy computer, you would have seen me tell you to give me your GW2 name thing. PAY ATTENTION

Computer rox! Connection sux :( Rorschach.6583

Somnia

For those of us that haven't played it yet, aren't going to try WvW right away, and just want to learn the game, I don't think there will be too many problems. For the hardcore that want to powerlevel to max, there will be lots of pain.

I think the launch will be pretty good, it won't be perfect, but ya.

DCX

DCX
btw smokey don't think i didn't notice that you completely pussied out on that throw i had to gore in the flats. you were controlling the safety and i had you one on one with gore and then you switched off him to let the CPU deal with me.

shameful

For the time being so they can organize the list and stuff. It'll open back up.

Sent you an invite earlier!

bah when?!?!

I just want to play :(

DCX

Top Bottom