• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Suggestions like these illuminate why that dude hooked up with your girl last night

mortal-kombat-fatality-finish-him.jpg

yer dam rite. Playing, Madden, Fiesta, forever.

Is everyone using the default controls for NHL? I still can't get a hang of em.

edit: damn them natural born killers thread is serious business.

yeah I use the default controls, if you watch a tutorial video you'll get the hang of it

and yeah Marvie's OP will completely rape anything i do

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Thats for the other guys in the other thread.

And if I choose to to Wolfpac at some point in time thats my business

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
punt returns seem a little wonky still with how the players behave, and once (against cpu) hester waived for a fair catch and then took off running after catching it cleanly.

punt returns seem a little wonky still with how the players behave, and once (against cpu) hester waived for a fair catch and then took off running after catching it cleanly.

i had it happen to me with ginn once. i don't understand what triggers it though because it happened once in about 20 games

Jtrizzy

Can't decide if I want to pick this up at midnight or wait till it goes up on PSN. I'm sure they won't be releasing it at midnight on the store.

bluemax

Banned
Dang, if I had called Game Play earlier I could have the game right now. They said to call back around 8:30 to see if they have more 360 copies. Apparently they only have PS3 still.

On the plus side, because I was at home watching DotA2 I just won like the most rare courier or something.

bluemax

Banned
Ride my bike to game play find out they only have copies for people with reservations left. They tell me to wait until 9:55. Good thing there is a bar next door! Allagash White woo!

Top Bottom