• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sanjuro

I'm drunk. Got a girls number. Fuck you neck beards that can't hold someone's hand.

I told her happy birthday, she was beautiful, and for her number. Business as usual GAF.

Ramirez

mmmmmmmmmm

now that tj ram's team has come back to earth its a lot tougher ain't it!

LOL

I had the ball for 21 mins to your 6, I was styling on you all game, just couldn't punch it in from the 3-4 yard line on like 4 different occasions. You went bitch mode on every RZ with the ole Velcro 9 coverage, lol.

Watching these replays, you got 3 sacks on my last drive with a 3 man rush. Either my OL is that bad (possible), or the DL rush/OL protection is a slider we need to look at.

If anything, I'd say my team is better than last years. I never had games last year where Wallace/Cotchery/Sanders/Brown would all have 4-5+ receptions. My OL is terrible, but the stock Oline last year was terrible too until I got it better through the draft.

Smokey

LOL

I had the ball for 21 mins to your 6, I was styling on you all game, just couldn't punch it in from the 3-4 yard line on like 4 different occasions. You went bitch mode on every RZ with the ole Velcro 9 coverage, lol.

mid season form with the excuses

so your basically saying you couldn't stop me whereas you had to work for your drives. even then you are so predictable in the redzone it was pretty much a waste of time.

i don't need much time. your defense got burned multiple times with your weak zone coverage and andre rolling over your defenders.

and it wasn't velcro son it was me hot routing knowing exactly what you wanted to do. i.e. throw a curl route to a TE. you did it most of the game and was especially predictable in the red zone.

tj ram = throw junk ramirez

When are boys gonna realize that Holliday is a special teams beast?
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/133372740

LOL

Watching these replays, you got 3 sacks on my last drive with a 3 man rush. Either my OL is that bad (possible), or the DL rush/OL protection is a slider we need to look at.

i didn't have any protection problems seeing how you were gashed multiple times. you know what your problem was? SMOKEY DROPBACK™

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't know what I like less. Past games where returns were almost impossible, or this game where there have been quite a few already

Ramirez

The punt return would have never happened if my other guy didn't get "Infinity'd". I guess we'll be seeing that term a lot this season!

McNei1y

gg sok. I really need to get the hang of pass coverage on defense. It doesn't feel like last year where you just pull LT and then hit Y when it's right there, unless I'm wrong.

Fitz G is a monster.

Smokey

The punt return would have never happened if my other guy didn't get "Infinity'd". I guess we'll be seeing that term a lot this season!

that doesn't explain your poor coverage on the left side though

and there will be infinity rage. it's much cleaner than the demo, but it is the first year of use so it's to be expected.

Ramirez

that doesn't explain your poor coverage on the left side though

and there will be infinity rage. it's much cleaner than the demo, but it is the first year of use so it's to be expected.

I can't control the other 10 guys on a punt, Carter was simply too slow to catch him on the last tackle attempt. With the way you can turn/cut on a dime on offense, I find the lack of more tackle assist a little stupid to be honest.

Sokantish

gg sok. I really need to get the hang of pass coverage on defense. It doesn't feel like last year where you just pull LT and then hit Y when it's right there, unless I'm wrong.

Fitz G is a monster.

GG, my defense is so terrible. I was lucky the game was even that close because I got a bunch of completed passes off of stuff that should have been interceptions. Also every time I ran I got completely stuffed.

Ramirez

Fitz G is a monster.

There's less warping to INTs this year, but it's still about the same as last year overall. You do get instances where hitting Y/LB does nothing, which has carried over from NCAA. -_-

Smokey

There's less warping to INTs this year, but it's still about the same as last year overall. You do get instances where hitting Y/LB does nothing, which has carried over from NCAA. -_-

yeah and it's pretty annoying

your tackle assist is not using "hit stick" on every play

altho it worked out good for you on my first play of the game

Ramirez

yeah and it's pretty annoying

your tackle assist is not using "hit stick" on every play

altho it worked out good for you on my first play of the game

There's been plenty of instances where I use X instead right next to a guy and I fly in the complete opposite direction.

I thought this was the year where they made defense just as fun as offense? lulz

McNei1y

GG, my defense is so terrible. I was lucky the game was even that close because I got a bunch of completed passes off of stuff that should have been interceptions. Also every time I ran I got completely stuffed.

Yeah I am loving the Redskins run d so far. Osackpo and Kerrigan are complete monsters.

Ah that's a fucking shame then. I have noticed a few times tonight that my defenders won't do shit when I hit Y. That's about the time when I flip out.

Anyone up for a game?

Edit: Also, I heard a fucking rip off Jurassic Park tune in this game.

Smokey

There's been plenty of instances where I use X instead right next to a guy and I fly in the complete opposite direction.

I thought this was the year where they made defense just as fun as offense? lulz

sounds like you need a session in the MADDEN LAB

Smokey

I would like to think my pick on that weak PA attempt to AJ was more than enough lab on you for one night.

I had my mind made up I was going there. I gifted it to you since I didn't want to blow you out for the 2nd consecutive game. Then you might not want to play me again, NCAA 13 style.

If you had defenders chasing an guy from an angle they would go to where the runner is instead of running at where he is gonna be

This seems better to me. I was able to cut off Mike Wallace a few times by taking a good angle.

Ramirez

I had my mind made up I was going there. I gifted it to you since I didn't want to blow you out for the 2nd consecutive game. Then you might not want to play me again, NCAA 13 style.

This seems better to me. I was able to cut off Mike Wallace a few times by taking a good angle.

lol please

Also, you ran Wallace down on 3-4 different occasions, he has blew by every other team I've played. Conclusion? You have an OP team and anything less than 3 SBs is a sham.

Sanjuro

Christ, I was drunk. Went to a bar that had their own craft beer. 11% ABV. Just drank a liter of water in ten seconds to even get myself to function this morning.

Now the wait game begins for Madden.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm drunk. Got a girls number. Fuck you neck beards that can't hold someone's hand.

I told her happy birthday, she was beautiful, and for her number. Business as usual GAF.

did you double check that she gave you all ten numbers?

Smokey

lol please

Also, you ran Wallace down on 3-4 different occasions, he has blew by every other team I've played. Conclusion? You have an OP team and anything less than 3 SBs is a sham.

lol they were the number 2 defense in the league last year yet they are OP. your steeler m12 team was so overrated in every category it was laughable

how does it feel

I just checked amazon...they said my game went out for delivery yesterday wtf

does anybody here want to do 3 v 3 madden? it's actually quite fun. manual wr vs manual cb! or safety or linebacker!

Top Bottom