• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Our current plan is to pick em out of a hat on live stream. Not me cause I have a broken ass laptop. But someone! The hat will decide fates.

LukeSmith

If I lost and got the Chiefs/Saints/Ravens/Vikings, I don't think I'd be all that mad. The best would be joining brothers Smokey and Luke with the Tits. I can't pass but I can sure as shit run, and with CJ1K.

Also, I nominate FMT to do the random assignments, I trust him more than I trust Luke!

We should just use a random number generator with a screenshot that has 8 numbers and 8 names or two sets of 8 numbers where the numbers are declared in advance and the screenshot posted, the only way I'd trust someone to do it is if they livestreamed it. Hell, we could have smokey stream him doing it on Smokey vision for all I care (that would be the best outcome)

Loving this years edition so far, didnt care for last years. Getting ahold of the passing finally (hard since the Colts offensive line is awful), and some of the passes you can make is very rewarding.

BigAT

Get Madden 13, pop it in, wait 10 minutes to install it.

"EA servers are not available at this time, please try again later."

Ramirez

It does nothing because your player cant see the ball. If you can't see it you can't make a play on it!

This isn't true, Polamalu was front facing on a pass Smokey threw on me in my first game, I hit Y and he just stood there.

Ramirez wants his all-seeing, all-knowing safeties back! Just like real life!

No, I want to be able to make a play on the ball when I choose to switch manually to a guy.

Lol is he still doing this? He bawled his eyes out after I destroyed him on the ground because he would only use hit stick to tackle and not pursue the play and make a regular sure tackle. He's like the madden version of merriweather

First play of the game was a hit stick fumble on Smokey, I then missed 4-5 "X" tackles on AJ later on. I feel like empowering the offense even more by removing tackle assist in an online environment is just a silly thing for Tiburon to do.

I did. The Shadow Council denied my request!

I didn't, this is the best playoff game series, based off how salty you two got at each other that one year over the subject.

Anyways, anyone want a game? I also picked up GW2, I need more time in the day. :(

This isn't true, Polamalu was front facing on a pass Smokey threw on me in my first game, I hit Y and he just stood there.

No, I want to be able to make a play on the ball when I choose to switch manually to a guy.

First play of the game was a hit stick fumble on Smokey, I then missed 4-5 "X" tackles on AJ later on. I feel like empowering the offense even more by removing tackle assist in an online environment is just a silly thing for Tiburon to do.

I didn't, this is the best playoff game series, based off how salty you two got at each other that one year over the subject.

Anyways, anyone want a game? I also picked up GW2, I need more time in the day. :(

Lol diving isn't necessary all the time either. Just run into the guy and you'll make the tackle! And why am I giving you tips? Keep doin what you're doin bruh!

Michael Turner ran over at least 3 lions and broke 2 more tackles against me for a 67 yd td run. The lions defense is 100% like their real life counterparts! So real, it's unreal!

BigAT

Have we decided on everyone created a new coach? That sounded like the way to go given my understanding of how Connected Careers works.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There will be no trade committee this year. To start we are gonna let you guys be free. We feel like proper salary cap and cap penalties should regulate things enough. Along with common sense. Don't let that trust be misplaced!

LukeSmith

If the Trades are stupid and unrealistic, there won't be a trade committee, instead:

Every trade will just go through FMT, CB and I and if we don't agree unanimously the trade is denied. Who dissented or voted yes will be confidential.

I figure we'll just implement that for Season 2 because you guys can't control yourselves and will ruin it in Season 1 anyway

McNei1y

How much longer you got?

9 more rounds to go:

QB- RGIII
RB- Jamal Charles
RB- Trent Richardson
WR- Percy Harvin
WR- AJ Green
Flex (T/WR) - Pierre Garcon (forgot about this position)
TE- Pettigrew
Bench- Shonn Greene

I have to fill up my K and DEF as well as the rest of my bench.

McNei1y

Another instance of calling a fair catch on a punt, then my returner just ran out of the way randomly.

I've noticed that. I ran towards guys calling fair catches (like getting all up in there circle) and they move away. I guess that should be addressed.

LJ11

Another instance of calling a fair catch on a punt, then my returner just ran out of the way randomly.

that was pretty funny.

what speed was the game set at? felt like guys were being slowed down a bit too much after the catch. noticed a couple of times you had the step on a lb with a te/wr and i caught up.

good game, i couldn't really hide the run with the bills book. it was either two te's or bust.

that was pretty funny.

what speed was the game set at? felt like guys were being slowed down a bit too much after the catch. noticed a couple of times you had the step on a lb with a te/wr and i caught up.

good game, i couldn't really hide the run with the bills book. it was either two te's or bust.

I take it that you're in then!

BigAT

that was pretty funny.

I didn't change it at all, so I'm guessing it was set to Normal.

Top Bottom