• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lol

NCAA 11 still the GOAT. Tebow blessed that game.

Hate that you're coming back while they lock me out. They really should drop the Patriot pretenders, and bring me back. I'm destined to beat you. Eventually.

Mrbob

Amazon failed me. They weren't going to get me my game till friday, even though I'm a prime member. Jerks! Still sitting on Shipping Soon status this afternoon. Canceled and will have to go pick this up from Best Buy tonight or tomorrow!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Last time amazon failed on a shipping date they gave me 5 bucks in credit. It was only a day or two late. Well worth it!

Amazon failed me. They weren't going to get me my game till friday, even though I'm a prime member. Jerks! Still sitting on Shipping Soon status this afternoon. Canceled and will have to go pick this up from Best Buy tonight or tomorrow!

They smelled that bears stink and decided it didn't deserve release date delivery

Smokey

they have never failed me.

get out of the middle of fuck america!

BigAT

Damn, LJ scrimming with AT, Wellie you better scrim with Rors then, Iron is sharpening Iron

I think we need to knock off the rust to get down to the iron before we can begin thinking about sharpening it. I wasn't especially happy with how things went on offense for me.
You should have bitched at them, they probably would have given you at least a $10 credit.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
i think the community settings override, same with the hot route settings i think.

McNei1y

gg Smokey!

I got lucky twice when the ball hit off your crossing receivers helmet, as well as another situation.

I got so made though when I fucked up yet another pass defense when Andre Johnson caught a ball over Wilson who just stood there and didn't do a single thing.

At least it was competitive for a bit!

Smokey

gg Smokey!

I got lucky twice when the ball hit off your crossing receivers helmet, as well as another situation.

I got so made though when I fucked up yet another pass defense when Andre Johnson caught a ball over Wilson who just stood there and didn't do a single thing.

At least it was competitive for a bit!

was a fun game

you should have an entertaining time with the redskins this yr

LJ11

Quizz Rodgers has the funniest player model, or maybe it was the camera angle, but he has a giant head on a tiny body.

U2NUMB

So I am so confused.. do we not get season or franchise mode any longer? When I go into career it makes me pick a coach or player.. do I just play as them?

LukeSmith

So I am so confused.. do we not get season or franchise mode any longer? When I go into career it makes me pick a coach or player.. do I just play as them?

Just pick a coach if you want the classic Franchise experience where you run the team. EA finally realized who actually plays their game for more than a couple weeks and is servicing the Online Franchise crowd

Mrbob

How were people importing faces into the Connected Career coach? I remember seeing the Walter White face as a coach (or player?) in this thread!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How were people importing faces into the Connected Career coach? I remember seeing the Walter White face as a coach (or player?) in this thread!

I read about some issues using real faces on your coach/player. So we might wanna skip importing that stuff.

LukeSmith

*updated and re-posted post abdication of Cardinals.
Madden 2013 Play-In Games:

All play-in series will be Best of 3.
Too much random crap can happen in one game, if you want your team, you will beat the other dude who wants them 2 out of 3 games. Believe in yourself.

Unless I can be otherwise convinced, the play-in games will be using the following format:

• Users use the same teams
  • BEST OF 3 Series
  • Same gameplay rules as the regular Franchise
  • Quarter Length: TBD
  • Difficulty: TBD

• Redskins - mcneily vs. livewire
  • Cowboys - levious vs. somnia
  • Giants - bigat vs. wellington
  • Lions - goldlion Vs. Trasher
  • 49ers - fmt vs. birdman
  • Dolphins - Pheenix vs Drizzler
  • Pats - Colasante vs. Sanjuro
  • Falcons - Storybook vs DCX

Remaining Teams:
  • Ravens
  • Browns
  • Titans
  • Jags
  • Chiefs
  • Saints
  • Rams
  • Cardinals

Remaining Team Allocations:
Random assignment via TBD tool.
Each user will just be randomly assigned a team, no draft, no lottery, nothing.
We'll find a random program type thing on the internet and Smokey will stream the random machine spitting out results.

Splat

I read about some issues using real faces on your coach/player. So we might wanna skip importing that stuff.

I played week 1 so far in offline ccm w/ a gameface coach (I look terrible and slovenly), no issues yet.

There gonna be a deadline for all these playins to get done by?

how the fuck was smokey undefeated in community play? lol... Lol... LOLOLLLLLLLLLL

a little adjustment and andre johnson is rendered useless. i know you liked my sweet user picks too smokey. at least you didn't vag out this time by switching players on run plays coming at you, so you are improving in that regard!

Smokey

how the fuck was smokey undefeated in community play? lol... Lol... LOLOLLLLLLLLLL

a little adjustment and andre johnson is rendered useless. i know you liked my sweet user picks too smokey. at least you didn't vag out this time by switching players on run plays coming at you, so you are improving in that regard!

yawn

you got your usual fumble and some bad ints that i threw. other than that before i was down i was moving the ball up and down your ass just like i always do

not to mention running all over your overrated defense

ps - you were one of my w's in community play

yawn

you got your usual fumble and some bad ints that i threw. other than that before i was down i was moving the ball up and down your ass just like i always do

uh you probably should have thrown 3 or 4 more int's on top of the 4 you did throw. how does that negate anything? "i suck so you didn't win this game, i lost it!" heheheahaaaa

p.s.

lol 50 yards rushing is running all over my D? and i think 15 of those yards came on one run at the end of the game when i was playing prevent. keep trying though, one day you might be able to beat me again

LukeSmith

You have this year's Steelers, no one cares.
Splat ran your division last year when your team was rated reasonably.

You have this year's Steelers, no one cares.
Splat ran your division last year when your team was rated reasonably.

splat won after cb played like 4 of his games. and if you're going to say splat ran the division, why not say bluemax did? he won the division just as many times as splat! i won the division 2/4 years. did you win your division once last year? and what defense should be rated higher than the niners this year?

Splat

splat won after cb played like 4 of his games. and if you're going to say splat ran the division, why not say bluemax did? he won the division just as many times as splat! i won the division 2/4 years. did you win your division once last year? and what defense should be rated higher than the niners this year?

Hey, he played 2 games and I stomped you week 17 to win the division.

LukeSmith

I have a true elite in my division and I think we split it or Smokey went 3-1, dunno. And the harder conference, every year.

Somnia

Levious, im down to get our games in this weekend if you are. I have 3 fantasy drafts so we'll have to schedule around those and whatever plans you have. Just let me know in pm or something.

Smokey

who is the true elite? smokey, the guy i beat pretty easily with tanico when i subbed for you? lulz, yeah he is dominant

thats right i am elite eat it.

250px-Eli_Manning_US_govt.jpg

anything you do this yr will be voided by the steelers v2.

you're guranteed to get to the playoffs every year because of your least conference

true players roam in the afc son

Top Bottom