• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

thats right i am elite eat it.

250px-Eli_Manning_US_govt.jpg

anything you do this yr will be voided by the steelers v2.

you're guranteed to get to the playoffs every year because of your least conference

true players roam in the afc son

an AFC that allows ramirez to make the superbowl 4 straight times is a joke and you know that. just because LJ and rors will probably bail you guys out this year doesn't give the rest of you a pass!

p.s.

and calm down i'm just trolling you, you are elite brother. you are elite

p.s. 2

what was the download that happened today? i didn't notice any roster change or anything else much different

Splat

Yikes.. that is a big issue for me and my friends. Thanks for the info.

Not an issue for us here since they basically decided to turn Madden into MaddenGaf's dream game.

Soo uh.. I'm not really looking forward to grinding full game practice sessions to max coaching points :(

Also I'm taking AFCN in Year 1, book it.

Smokey

an AFC that allows ramirez to make the superbowl 4 straight times is a joke and you know that. just because LJ and rors will probably bail you guys out this year doesn't give the rest of you a pass!

p.s.

and calm down i'm just trolling you, you are elite brother. you are elite

p.s. 2

what was the download that happened today? i didn't notice any roster change or anything else much different

thanks bruh. means a lot

and i am calm why would i not be calm and not know what a troll is?
in fact you just double trolled me with the bolded

afc > nfc

maddengod was already a god so i don't really factor him in. he'll probably win the first 3 ships ya feel me
lj coming back makes it even more obvious that you get a free pass to playoffs each year

really no disputing this!

thanks bruh. means a lot

and i am calm why would i not be calm and not know what a troll is?
in fact you just double trolled me with the bolded

afc > nfc

really no disputing this!

the only reason i might agree is because LJ/rors are back and DM has sunk to the lowest point in his career. look at his community record.... he's like 1-11 or something. he lost to DCX for christ sake. maybe we need to have an intervention

jwhit28

I would love to play with you guys but I'm not picking up Live Gold again. Is it impossible for 2 people to play in a single offline connected career? Me and my brother have had an offline franchise the last 4 years but unless we overlooked something it looks like that has come to an end.

Sokantish

gg Smokey, I don't know what my problem is but I cannot run at all. In 8 running attempts I had 5 yards, with my longest run being 4 yards

Smokey

gg Smokey, I don't know what my problem is but I cannot run at all. In 8 running attempts I had 5 yards, with my longest run being 4 yards

gg bruh

you weren't really following your blockers. i knew you wanted to bounce it outside everytime. will probably come with practice ap is a beast

Quick note....you can not change the camera after the game has started. I just got stuck in zoomed while playing Eznark. Some of you might already know this though.

eznark

Banned
Quick note....you can not change the camera after the game has started. I just got stuck in zoomed while playing Eznark. Some of you might already know this though.

gg dude, just like real life the Packers have no pass rush. Sweet!

Also, everyone needs to use Quick Game while in community. What an awesome feature!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shit, overheated again Blue. :(

I'll give the Ol Xbox a shot with some compressed air from work tomorrow and possibly open it up to dust it out. If not I'll just get a new one. My gf wants a kinect anyway

McNei1y

Hey that's the first time I've experienced something like that out of all my games played. It might just be my connection with you.

but gg

bluemax

Banned
Shit, overheated again Blue. :(

I'll give the Ol Xbox a shot with some compressed air from work tomorrow and possibly open it up to dust it out. If not I'll just get a new one. My gf wants a kinect anyway

Sucks bro. It is fishy that it happened when I picked you both times!

(Im totally kidding, hope you can revive your xbox).

Top Bottom