• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Birdman02

got damn 49ers

gg birdles took just long enough to tackle you to get the win :p

gg man. I thought Moss was gonna run under that one a few plays earlier, but he just couldn't get to it. On defense, I'm not really sure what to do (even though I thought it went pretty well)...virtual PWill is a better MLB than me, and I have no idea what to do in the 3-4.

McNei1y

Not sure where this lag is coming from... I guess it is mine. Nothing's downloading at all. My ranked games were fine all day.

McNei1y

You know what actually. I am in an xbox live party with 2 other people. Does that have any effect on my game? The only two games I've played online in that party were against FMT and blue... I get kicked out of the party and then out of the game.

Smokey: all right. coming on.

Birdman02

why dont we get our games in right NOW BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!

After looking at your community record and my 1st game with Smokey, I have a long way to go with this team. I have too much Saints in my play style right now, and Alex Smith doesn't fit that very well.

Also, who wants to play??? Send me an invite!!!

Cloudy

Banned
My new gamertag is Sleeping Dawg. Long-time Madden/2K Gaffers can add me if they want to see some nostalgic rollouts :D

PS: The AI in this game is screwey. I was up 14-13 with a minute left and the computer was still running the ball -_-

McNei1y

gg had to go back to the run i was making some bad decisions in the air. ive been sitting here since like 530 so that may be why :l

I was getting so frustrated at the Andre Johnson catches. I'm really going to have to remember to fuck around with secondary at some point.

Also, it doesn't help when I can barely get anything done on offense

Edit: Anyone for a game?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you bow out of everything we ever wanted out of online franchise, I don't know what to say

Top Bottom