• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

I told you already I'm working on getting Marshall involved! I'll run when its time to run! I don't mind you playing pass d, you would sit in man press all game long and let the cpu do all the work for you.

Lol except I had countless pass defenses myself, had a FF myself and broke up a bunch of catches with hit sticks.

And I don't care what you were trying out. If you just keep passing I have no reason to change my D to stop the run. You should be more concerned about me dominating your D with alex

Mrbob

Now you are just making stuff up! Letting CPU Pwill force a fumble on Forte and hitting B afterward to take control does not count as a user fumble!

My revised game plan for your team is already in the works!

Now you are just making stuff up! Letting CPU Pwill force a fumble on Forte and hitting B afterward to take control does not count as a user fumble!

My revised game plan for your team is already in works!

Gtfo you had multiple fumbles. I stripped jpout from behind when you tried to scramble

McNei1y

lol good stuff goldlion. nothing was going right for me all game but that doesn't take away from your play. That was nasty! I got so frustrated once Cooley fumbled though, I won't lie.

Game anyone? I need to recover from that ass whooping.

just tested out ballhawk for about 10 mins in practice mode (about 40 pass plays or so). this thing is basically useless aside from deep jump balls. and even then, it is useless unless you are actually in position.

for instance, i was trailing moss on a fly route and switched to the CB. i didn't magically pick the ball off because i was behind him by a yard or two. the only times i was able to make a play on the ball is when the QB threw into double coverage and i switched to the safety to make the play.

everytime i played zone and sat in the middle with willis or bowman it was useless UNLESS i was actually near the ball in position to make a play.... basically no different than if i was in a position and swatted the ball normally

who knows what it will be against a human player but i think the complaining is a bit overblown at this point. maybe i'm wrong and it's a gamebreaker but i just dont see it!

i also tried playing man and have the CPU throw slants. the plays happen so fast it is impossible for me to actually switch to the CB and stop it while its in the air

McNei1y

Okay yea it must be XBL. It still says Daw is in the game with me in the third quarter. And my screen doesn't budge when I send an invite. I'm finally in the team select screen but I doubt it's going to work.

daw840

Oh well fuck it. I'm going to torture myself with an episode of Heroes.

Why did I start this show......

edit: I take that back. I like it, some of it is absolutely fucking ridiculous though. I'm in the 4th season now so, almost done.

Sanjuro

Maybe I'll play some tonight. I basically need to head into the Mumble and yell until someone holds my precious little hand on the game.

Sokantish

That's too bad, I really liked it. The last season was a little... out there but no one near as bad as Hero season 2-whatever it went to

Top Bottom