• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

Or is it just me? Whenever I try to send an invite through the members list screen, it "pauses" and takes about 2 minutes to load into the team select screen.

McNei1y

It won't let me accept your invite or send you an xbl message. What did you break?

Nothing. It started doing this at like 6pm est. xbl is really hating me right now. It takes awhile for messages to get to me, as well as refresh everyone's online status.

LukeSmith

Looks like another good night for
50312_106876872711112_1159610_n.jpg

Sokantish

Wow, I'm doing a practice in the offline franchise and I tackled the RB at the line of scrimmage and he ragdolled with his crazy legs 8 yards foward at like 100mph. Infinity is crazy!

McNei1y

Wow, I'm doing a practice in the offline franchise and I tackled the RB at the line of scrimmage and he ragdolled with his crazy legs 8 yards foward at like 100mph. Infinity is crazy!

The thing that I hate most about infinity, so far, is when I'm running up the middle and I accidentally bump into my lineman. The running back stumbles like a fool and can never seem to recover...

are the servers up yet :(

Goldy, we need this shirt.
c26z3.png

And did you see our first TD tonight against the Bills?
Im7X2.png
Is that shirt real? Because I would rock it 7 days a week, including labor day!

I turned it off and went out for drinks after the first quarter, but that first td catch by Calvin was too easy. He is like big Ben and defenders are like fat girls. Helpless

Also, I have such high hopes for Leshoure. Please be good!!!

just played a game on all pro against dcx, and here is what i noticed:

1. pass rush is drastically worse than on all-madden. and i'm not just saying this because i'm the niners and get pressure on all-madden. i sat back there all day with kaepernick. on one 3rd down, i literally had 10 seconds to throw. i went back and watched the replay and i counted 10 seconds. i just stood there and waited... and waited... and waited, and eventually kendall hunter got open

2. pass D is more or less close to all madden. i would be lying if i said i noticed a drastic difference in player reaction. there seemed to be more open guys but that could be my imagination

3. pass accuracy seemed drastically "better" than all madden. not better as in i liked it better, but better as in all throws were pin point accurate. kaepernick completed his first 10 passes, ryan completed his first 8 i think. in the 2nd half there were some picks thrown though, so i dont know maybe the first half was an abberation

4. i used ball hawk every play all game. this is a non-issue in my opinion. actually, i have to say i'm loving the feature right now. balls that should be picked off get picked off. i'm not pulling my hair out because the control on my guy is so slippery and i BARELY over run the coverage and give up a massive play.

again, this is not "welp, at the hike of the ball i'm going to hold Y and the rest takes care of itself". no, you have to be in position. matt ryan got me quite a few times EVEN WHEN I WAS IN THE AREA because i wasn't close enough to the play.

i did have 3 picks off it: the first was a zone play and i was sitting in the middle of the field and moved my guy right into the throwing lane and got the pick. the second was a similar play but the ball was thrown behind the receiver (led him back to the inside where i was instead of the outside towards the sideline). the 3rd was on a jump ball with 3 forty niners there. i don't know how DCX felt about it but at no point was i given anything on these picks

anyways, if i had to make a call right now i would say all madden is better but this should be a league decision, not just one man!

eznark

Banned
Is that shirt real? Because I would rock it 7 days a week, including labor day!

I turned it off and went out for drinks after the first quarter, but that first td catch by Calvin was too easy. He is like big Ben and defenders are like fat girls. Helpless

Are you fat enough to get his whole massively obese head onto a tshirt?

Top Bottom