• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Fantomex

where did you see this? i don't click anything when passing quick or not

76D800CA-9CB9-4F52-994B-50BA32FC4EC8-4881-0000027155102DD1.jpg

Rorschach

AUCTION DRAFT LATER TODAY, HOMIES!

COME BID A DOLLAR ON BRETT FAVRE JUST IN CASE HE COMES OUT OF RETIREMENT!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/battledrill/76D800CA-9CB9-4F52-994B-50BA32FC4EC8-4881-0000027155102DD1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't even know what that means...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just realized fmt is gonna get an automatic bid in the nfc west again. The loser of the giants NEEDS to end up with the rams

LukeSmith

*updated with current standings
Madden 2013 Play-In Games:

All play-in series will be Best of 3.
Too much random crap can happen in one game, if you want your team, you will beat the other dude who wants them 2 out of 3 games. Believe in yourself.

Unless I can be otherwise convinced, the play-in games will be using the following format:

• Users use the same teams
  • BEST OF 3 Series
  • Same gameplay rules as the regular Franchise
  • Quarter Length: TBD
  • Difficulty: TBD

• Redskins - mcneily vs. livewire [current: 0-1 McNeily advantage]
  • Cowboys - levious vs. somnia
  • Giants - bigat vs. wellington [not scheduled]
  • Lions - goldlion Vs. Trasher [not scheduled]
  • Dolphins - Pheenix vs Drizzler [not scheduled]
  • Pats - Colasante vs. Sanjuro [not scheduled]
  • Falcons - Storybook vs DCX

Remaining Teams:
  • Ravens
  • Browns
  • Titans
  • Jags
  • Chiefs
  • Rams
  • Cardinals

Remaining Team Allocations:
Random assignment via TBD tool.
Each user will just be randomly assigned a team, no draft, no lottery, nothing.
We'll find a random program type thing on the internet and Smokey will stream the random machine spitting out results.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
somnia and I are done, I won.

Good games somnia. Second one just had some quick big plays.

Somnia

Congrats Levious on the Cowboys. You deserve them.

I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore with passing. I see my WR cutting left ahead of the cb and I lead him with a pass, but the CB's always seem to somehow speed up and get the jump. I feel like every game I'm going to throw 3-5 picks.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
the last two picks I think if you had lead left and deep it would have been fine. I feel like you have to lead on every pass where there's any sort of coverage. I don't think I had a user pick in the second game and the cbs were still jumping routes.

Sokantish

Congrats Levious on the Cowboys. You deserve them.

I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore with passing. I see my WR cutting left ahead of the cb and I lead him with a pass, but the CB's always seem to somehow speed up and get the jump. I feel like every game I'm going to throw 3-5 picks.

That was happening to me against Levious too, his CBs would react to cuts before my WR would even cut. It wasn't fun. I think that's why I throw so many ints, I just trust that my WR will come out ahead in the cut but then the defense always reacts faster.

enewtabie

I just picked up this game. I've played some Madden before in the past but never online.
Is there a Neogaf community setup on the online communities?

Sokantish

Great, I just saw an ad on my xbox screen for Rock Band Blitz and just making eye contact with it was enough to get me to buy it

Truphenom

Playing my first football game and its going pretty solid so far. only question I have so far is how do I make substitutions in this game? Sorry if the question has been asked already.

BigAT

Playing my first football game and its going pretty solid so far. only question I have so far is how do I make substitutions in this game? Sorry if the question has been asked already.

Hit RB (on 360) when you're on the play select screen (doesn't work with GameFlow, I don't think), select the position with A and then make the substitution.

Truphenom

Hit RB (on 360) when you're on the play select screen (doesn't work with GameFlow, I don't think), select the position with A and then make the substitution.

Ah, thanks a lot! Sanchez was starting to piss me off : /

Is there a way to turn off game flow?

Ah, thanks a lot! Sanchez was starting to piss me off : /

Is there a way to turn off game flow?

yes, in your personal options choose "conventional" playcalling as opposed to gameflow. also, you can choose "strategy pad shortcuts" and if you turn that ON then the game will replicate past madden audible system

p.s.

cb with the constant gg but's! hoping and praying that someone will stop me before he has to play me in the playoffs and get smothered again. don't worry bruh my trademark collapse is coming

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
just tired of your automatic road to the playoffs. Some of us have to work to get there!

Truphenom

yes, in your personal options choose "conventional" playcalling as opposed to gameflow. also, you can choose "strategy pad shortcuts" and if you turn that ON then the game will replicate past madden audible system

p.s.

cb with the constant gg but's! hoping and praying that someone will stop me before he has to play me in the playoffs and get smothered again. don't worry bruh my trademark collapse is coming

It's in the settings. It's also in the settings before you start a game. Switch it from Gameflow to "Conventional."

Thanks, this really helps a lot.

Don't be disrespectful to sanchize

Lol, there's only so many chances I can give the guy.

Somnia

We need to hurry up and get these play to play games over so I can find out what leftovers I'll be and practice with em!

DCX

DCX
We need to hurry up and get these play to play games over so I can find out what leftovers I'll be and practice with em!

A real man practices will all the leftover teams!

Ravens would be a great team for you but the Rams might be the best set for the franchise with dem picks

DCX

Mrbob

Ravens have auto win defensive cheese. Not quite Niners level though!

Plus you get two free wins a year against Ramirez.

Mrbob

Ramirez, you had the better score but with both know I won that game. Garbage upon garbage leading me to lose to that overrated team.

On a happier note, SNAKKKUUUUU is back!

EjUMT.jpg

Now I need to play Peace Walker before taking control of Big Boss once more in another game!

Mrbob

MGS3 is still best Metal Gear. I really liked MGS4. The problem with MGS4 is that it had to finish off the story MGS2 started, so it ends up being a giant cluster by the end. Peace Walker takes place after MGS3, and I've heard really good things about it as well. I didn't own a PSP though so I couldn't play it. Now that it is remastered and on PSN/XBL I'm going to pick it up.

So that's Big Boss and not Solid? I need to play through Peace Walker also.

I think the game is going to let you play as both. Big Boss and Solid. Game is now open world which is awesome.

Top Bottom