• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LJ11

Haven't played Peace Walker, but Portable Ops was alright. Controls were a pain in the ass, but I fought through and almost finished it.

BigAT

I don't know how anyone liked MGS4. That game was so rarely fun and barely even bothered trying to be.

And that ungodly long ending...

Sanjuro

I purchased MGS4 on three different occasions, each time talked myself out of playing and returned to the store. It just looked like a MGS2 experience all over again.

As an utter mgs fanboy, it hurts everytime I see you heathens hate on 4. That game was, and still is, absolutely amazing in everyday. I have heard all the hate, so save it. I'll stand by it forever!

If I despise MGS2, why would I like MGS4?

Probably not -_-. The gameplay is great, but you'll hate the story*

*=
"What story? You mean Kojima's fucking nonsense?" I'm well prepared for this

Kojima also credits himself as God, in one of the several ending credits, which is batshit crazy/awesome

Somnia

I wish I could play ANYTHING, the big ass storm here knocked cable and internet out. They said 1045pm at the latest, it came back up for like 10 minutes and then went back down.

Thank god I have my kindle to save me!

Sokantish

I think you only have one incompletion and it was a drop. I just had no clue what to do. Everytime I'd take control of a different position you would recognize it immediately and then just pass there. Maybe I should just stick to the line

Ramirez

I think we're going to see some insane passing numbers once people get more comfortable. I've been completing 75-80% of my passes with few to no INTs in my past 10 or so games...

Yeah, GG. I knew I'd get my ass kicked. I was just glad I could keep it close for a bit. Those fumbles in the beginning. ROFL. The game gave the TOs back to you though in the 2nd half.

yeah, first 3 times i touch the ball i fumble on all 3. i said i'm in for a long game

p.s.

ive already handled you thoroughly and repeatedly ramirez. nothing will change that

Sokantish

GG Ram, well it wasn't really a game... it was a slaughter. I took it easy on you though, at least that's what I'm telling myself.

I could not pass at all! If I had time to pass none of my receivers were open, and then I was just constantly under pressure

daw840

GG Ram, well it wasn't really a game... it was a slaughter. I took it easy on you though, at least that's what I'm telling myself.

I could not pass at all! If I had time to pass none of my receivers were open, and then I was just constantly under pressure

Want to roll again?

CHIEFS VS RAIDERS!

Sokantish

I can't allow myself to play as Raiders, I have to get use to the Vikings! But, I cannot play right now I gotta lose to someone in Street Fighter now for a while

I legit freaked out, I thought the draft was today and I missed it

thankfully some diety changed it to tomorrow at 10:30 PM CT???

Ramirez

GG Man...

Harrison/Woodley are just absolute monsters this year, to which I say, it's about time! Too many years I've watched them do nothing in the game!

Top Bottom