• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

Didn't think your D brought anything special when we played. I don't remember Woodley or Harrison being a problem. Just my terrible passing decisions :-(

Yea, when I have to worry about Megatron every single play I can't really do what I did to Sok. :p

steelers D ain't shit. torched them in the air and destroyed them on the ground

FMT's idea of torching a team through the air is 9/18 for 110 yards, lol.

word, i knew bama would roll them but not this quickly.

be on in a minute.
It's so good too. I'm loving this. Denard looks like he has regressed as a passer. And their star LT Lewand needs to learn and extend his arms in pass pro. He is letting the Bama DE get inside him and work him hard.

Sanjuro

Good series, Colsante. You play a lot like me in some regards. Which might not be a good thing, but after playing the game more and more you find some grooves. I stopped playing Madden for a few years and still feel very lost at times.

x350.jpg

eagles go down again.... 49-21

0 second half points for the vicks!

alex smith 436 yards passing holy smokes!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its funny when you see the game switch from, hey we will let you guys play, to, lol you've got no shot.

Colasante

Good series, Colsante. You play a lot like me in some regards. Which might not be a good thing, but after playing the game more and more you find some grooves. I stopped playing Madden for a few years and still feel very lost at times.

I wasn't ready to drive the Ferrari that is the Patriots offense. Good luck developing Mallett into the Hall of Famer he's destined to be.

Ferny

Good to have you back in the AFC East brother.

*updated with current standings
Madden 2013 Play-In Games:

All play-in series will be Best of 3.
Too much random crap can happen in one game, if you want your team, you will beat the other dude who wants them 2 out of 3 games. Believe in yourself.

Unless I can be otherwise convinced, the play-in games will be using the following format:
Users use the same teams
BEST OF 3 Series
Same gameplay rules as the regular Franchise
Quarter Length: TBD
Difficulty: TBD

Redskins - mcneily vs. livewire [current: 0-1 McNeily advantage]
Cowboys - levious vs. somnia
Giants - bigat vs. wellington [not scheduled]
Lions - goldlion Vs. Trasher [not scheduled]
Dolphins - Pheenix vs Drizzler [not scheduled]
Pats - Colasante vs. Sanjuro
Falcons - Storybook vs DCX

Remaining Teams:
Ravens
Browns
Titans
Jags
Chiefs
Rams
Cardinals

Remaining Team Allocations:
Random assignment via TBD tool.
Each user will just be randomly assigned a team, no draft, no lottery, nothing.
We'll find a random program type thing on the internet and Smokey will stream the random machine spitting out results.
------------

if these series aren't done by monday night we're just going to randomly pick the people who get the teams! i don't care if you guys change it to sudden death 1 game series, just get them done!

and if drizzler doesn't show up then pheephee will get the fins by default

CB3

It will be by next Friday. And people need to know what teams they have to practice. I'm not holding that up

Smokey

well that was interesting! gg lj

broken collar bone for schaub and trying out 2 new playbooks on offense and defense..that didn't go as planned lol

BigAT

It actually doesn't even matter if the series has been played if the method for assignment stays as it is now. What does it matter if the slip of paper says Somnia or <Cowboys loser>? You can pick the teams whenever.

LJ11

well that was interesting! gg lj

broken collar bone for schaub and trying out 2 new playbooks on offense and defense..that didn't go as planned lol

knew you were trying out a new book, could tell. there were some mismatch nightmares in that book, i was just getting a lot of pressure.

Smokey

knew you were trying out a new book, could tell. there were some mismatch nightmares in that book, i was just getting a lot of pressure.

on one play a receiver was wide open streaking down the middle of the field and i pressed x i think instead of y and threw to a curl route. had no idea if he was even open or not but i let out NOOOOOOOOO when that happened

i was being stubborn as hell not putting an extra blocker on mario he was the one getting all the pressure

Somnia

It actually doesn't even matter if the series has been played if the method for assignment stays as it is now. What does it matter if the slip of paper says Somnia or <Cowboys loser>? You can pick the teams whenever.

You know this isn't a bad idea, you could select the teams now, for the games not done just have that pick be for both of them, so when they are done they will know who they play as.

CB3

Quick reminder: We reserve the right to reinstitute the trade committee at anytime. Why do I bring this up now, you ask? Because I've gotten wind of some trades that would instantly end that freedom. Don't ruin it for everyone! Don't be that guy!

eznark

Banned
Quick reminder: We reserve the right to reinstitute the trade committee at anytime. Why do I bring this up now, you ask? Because I've gotten wind of some trades that would instantly end that freedom. Don't ruin it for everyone! Don't be that guy!

So in reality there is no "freedom" because you can reject any trade you want. Essentially nothing has changed.

This is the kind of tyranny people come to America to escape from.

DMczaf

Everytime we try to treat this league like you guys are grown ass men, there's a certain team in Texas and a certain team in Georgia that fuck it all up in under 24 hours and we go back to the old rules.

eznark

Banned
Everytime we try to treat this league like you guys are grown ass men, there's a certain team in Texas and a certain team in Georgia that fuck it all up in under 24 hours and we go back to the old rules.

One of those people earned a lifetime ban and instead got a wink and a nudge, so it's no wonder they take advantage of every opening. Hard to blame him.

CB3

So in reality there is no "freedom" because you can reject any trade you want. Essentially nothing has changed.

This is the kind of tyranny people come to America to escape from.

I never claimed it to be a democracy.

Rorschach

If I guess, will you name names?

CB3

Nope. But feel free to guess amongst yourselves anyway! I got who it was and what player in 2 shots

Top Bottom