• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
Free reign on trades guys, unless a good player is potentially traded into my division and makes it less of a cakewalk, then no dice.

Do you mind giving us a list of players who can be traded into the NFC West? What's the cut off? Max overall rating of 79, 70...65?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Damn, this is gonna be interesting. Shit's gonna get real mighty quick. I expect them to be banned by season 2, but I like where this is going.

ANYONE WANT AN OLD, BOTTOMING, QB?!

I still reserve the right to keep it from getting too real

Carson isn't that real

Edit: I'm not surprised fmt outing the person and player. This dude spoils hard knocks for me every week. He is that guy

eznark

Banned
Quick reminder: We reserve the right to reinstitute the trade committee at anytime. Why do I bring this up now, you ask? Because I've gotten wind of some trades that would instantly end that freedom. Don't ruin it for everyone! Don't be that guy!

there has been no banning on the trade and trades are open and free for season 1! OPEN AND FREE!

i think most of you will see that once you take the cap ramifications into account these fantasy trades wont happen

Rosters aren't even here yet and the kangaroo court is already starting to crack. Complete incompetence. This must be what it felt like to like in Carter's America.

DMczaf

lets just say it would have been a home grown california boy coming home.... where he belongs!

Sanchize?!

adrian-grenier-entourage-finding-dad-01-af.jpg

Rorschach

On another note, I think the deadline for team games is a bit short since it's out of nowhere. It's a holiday weekend!

Shhhhh, FMT might just decide you are too well off at QB. Not fair that you should have so much while your neighboring Bay area team should have so little.

That commie bastard. No wonder they wear red up there!

CB3

Since you guys (predictably) got your panties in a bunch, let me clear it up a little. We aren't looking for an excuse to take power back. We are the ones that made it free. It has to be some unreasonable shit for it to come to that. And who the payer is going to doesn't matter. If it did, everyone who trades Smokey good players for garbage would be losing gone!

in all honesty CB is right if it becomes an epidemic where people are literally screwing their cap space so badly that they have to cut a bunch of players or can't field a decent team. freedom has it's boundaries..... just like in obamas america!

but ez, if you want to trade erron, then you do it!

eznark

Banned
Since you guys (predictably) got your panties in a bunch, let me clear it up a little. We aren't looking for an excuse to take power back. We are the ones that made it free. It has to be some unreasonable shit for it to come to that. And who the payer is going to doesn't matter. If it did, everyone who trades Smokey good players for garbage would be losing gone!

07-minister.jpg

CB3

Ans in case you guys think I'm being a jerk, I'm cockblocking myself out of finding a way to dump Vicks poison ass contract

Colasante

If the team selection is totally random, why not just assign teams now to the people who have already lost their team matches? It's not like it necessarily needs to all be done at once.

eznark

Banned
If the team selection is totally random, why not just assign teams now to the people who have already lost their team matches? It's not like it necessarily needs to all be done at once.

Setting an arbitrary deadline then bitching at people for not meeting that deadline is just another way for this corrupt, failing and ultimately empty banana republic to exert the tiny modicum of authority they have.

this is true colasante! great idea. i'm going to draw the names right now actually

Setting an arbitrary deadline then bitching at people for not meeting that deadline is just another way for this corrupt, failing and ultimately empty banana republic to exert the tiny modicum of authority they have.

this is only imaginary authority since you aren't required to play in the league if you dont want to! my life is ruined now

LJ11

good game dcx, i kept shooting myself in the foot, should have just ran the ball, im an int machine.

i'll play one more if anyone's interested.

DCX

DCX
good game dcx, i kept shooting myself in the foot, should have just ran the ball, im an int machine.

i'll play one more if anyone's interested.

GG bro. I got lucky on some runs and the play action, other than that i was giving them right back. That D line is beastly and your user control is amazing.

That Abraham int was bizarre. I could have sworn it hit the ground. It looked like he picked it off the turf.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Falcons are keeping their noses clean. Whatever this rumor is the Atlanta Falcons are not part of it.

DCX

LJ11

GG bro. I got lucky on some runs and the play action, other than that i was giving them right back. That D line is beastly and your user control is amazing.

That Abraham int was bizarre. I could have sworn it hit the ground. It looked like he picked it off the turf.

DCX

I probably should have challenged it but I was kind of lost, just made too many poor decisions. That was one of my better user games, but I got lucky on that int throw to Gonzalez, somehow avoided touching him. Think Smokey is the best with the ball in the air, switching and making the int, Ramirez too. I tend to just stick to the one guy I'm controlling Tecmo style.

Edit: Jones is a beast by the way. You also had that one inside breaking route, think it was in that 3 WR set (formation may be called tight doubles) and the inside receiver ate up man coverage on the route. Good pass play, because if you have the outside receiver breaking outside, you can't defend both with a user safety, and then you can set up some zone beaters with it. Maybe streak the TE with a curl to the back to give the MLB or OLB fits.

Top Bottom