• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

yeah, i'm doing it now. what a cool dude drawing names from a hat on a saturday night!

I'd rather be doing what you were doing than what happened to me about 20 mins ago. I was out to dinner with the family and the hot sauce bottle exploded all over me shirt. Now im tryin to clean it. Just hoping its not ruined...

Also you're a legend amongst us little people.

Ramirez

Yes a new book I was trying . When I played you with texans pb I had to aplogize to you sp you wouldn't rage too hard.

No, you apologized for being a dick, running circles on an INT then scoring anyways with 2 seconds left. Notice when I picked you off for the 4th time today, I went to the ground. Beating you isn't such an achievement I need to rub your nose in it. ;)

Done and done!

1. Cola - Cards
2. Somnia - Titans
3. goldlion/trasher - Browns
4. pheeniks/drizz - Jaguars
5. mcneily/livewire - ravens
6. wellington/bigAT - rams
7. daw/story - chiefs (i automatically gave this to whoever gets in because in the event daw gets in, daw is actually a chiefs fan, so deal with it!)

549707_10151144403147278_1198726463_n.jpg

558226_10151144403202278_300384819_n.jpg

561073_10151144403247278_498985993_n.jpg

Ramirez

The sweet irony of Livewire getting a super team...and still having a losing record.

Welcome back to the North, Trash! You're gonna do even worse than last year!

I fucking don't believe it

I'll go from one shitty Florida team to another shitty Florida, and I may get stuck with Chad Henne again?

Smokey

No, you apologized for being a dick, running circles on an INT then scoring anyways with 2 seconds left. Notice when I picked you off for the 4th time today, I went to the ground. Beating you isn't such an achievement I need to rub your nose in it. ;)

You're right next time ill just be a dick especially to you..what was I thinking who gives a shit what you think?!?

Done and done!

1. Cola - Cards
2. Somnia - Titans
3. goldlion/trasher - Browns
4. pheeniks/drizz - Jaguars
5. mcneily/livewire - ravens
6. wellington/bigAT - rams
7. daw/story - chiefs (i automatically gave this to whoever gets in because in the event daw gets in, daw is actually a chiefs fan, so deal with it!)

So my first game would be against the Falcons, god damn, that's just downright cruel!

LJ11

Has anyone looked at the free agent pool yet? Can I convince Kurt Warner to come out of retirement?

There's always Vince Young. On the bright side, you have a couple of stud receivers, a couple of backs (Williams should be good), a great young corner (whether or not he's great in real life is irrelevant), a good safety, Washington at LB, Dockett/Campbell.

Good OL can drop as everyone scrambles to get wr/cb/lb/de/qb, and if you suck enough you can land a pretty good QB. So basically turn on your 360 and walk away from the TV for an hour, do that until the end of season 1 and you should have a good team in season 2!

There's always Vince Young. On the bright side, you have a couple of stud receivers, a couple of backs (Williams should be good), a great young corner (whether or not he's great in real life is irrelevant), a good safety, Washington at LB, Dockett/Campbell.

Good OL can drop as everyone scrambles to get wr/cb/lb/de/qb, and if you suck enough you can land a pretty good QB. So basically turn on your 360 and walk away from the TV for an hour, do that until the end of season 1 and you should have a good team in season 2!

lol its funny because its true. although i think kolb or skelton could be serviceable. just like PP is average in real life (to be nice about it) and a beast here, even though kolb/skelton are trash in real life doesn't mean they are trash here. not great but i bet you could work with it. CB tore it up with kolb when he was on the eagles!

eznark

Banned
Also, man I wish LJ had never showed me that video of ball hawking. I had three picks, two of which were User Picks. I feel like I played the ball perfectly and went up at the right time...but what if I just happened to hold Y long enough or press it at the right time and the CPU picked it for me!? God damn it.

I wish I didn't know nooooooooooow what I didn't know then.

McNei1y

I feel like Ball Hawking isn't a problem, at least at the moment. I haven't been doing it much because I keep thinking manual catch is still in it... but when I miss the first time and give up a TD pass, I have to do it. It seems like it's the situation where its either you or me.

Colasante

Also, man I wish LJ had never showed me that video of ball hawking. I had three picks, two of which were User Picks. I feel like I played the ball perfectly and went up at the right time...but what if I just happened to hold Y long enough or press it at the right time and the CPU picked it for me!? God damn it.

I wish I didn't know nooooooooooow what I didn't know then.

Where is this video? Share this crucial info with the class!

eznark

Banned
Where is this video? Share this crucial info with the class!

There was like a two page exchange on Thursday. I actually thought you did it on that first pick!

Basically pressing Y now takes you to the ball or something? But I always tried to time those plays by switching to the defender and pressing Y. It just seems like this year my guys catch better, maybe because Woodson is now a safety.

Top Bottom