• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia, you still good for 7 CST if you're still the Cowboys owner?

If not, who is the new Cowboy owner and when do I get to experience whatever new brand of cheese is coming into the league?

Somnia

Somnia, you still good for 7 CST if you're still the Cowboys owner?

If not, who is the new Cowboy owner and when do I get to experience whatever new brand of cheese is coming into the league?

I am good to go tonight then if FMT doesn't have me replaced by then.

TheCrow

Crossfire...or direct assassination?

Dun-dun-dun-o.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey if any of you dudes have an apple laptop you're looking to get rid of I'm looking to buy a used one for a couple of things I am working on.

Sanjuro

Hey if any of you dudes have an apple laptop you're looking to get rid of I'm looking to buy a used one for a couple of things I am working on.

Are you looking for it asap? I have one that I barely use, but probably should keep it for my remaining courses in case.

Ferny

So is Team Crow/Eznark joining together with Team Ferny/Snarf or every team for themselves? I need to know if I should be shooting on sight (except Nightz, I could never kill him)

brentech

So is Team Crow/Eznark joining together with Team Ferny/Snarf or every team for themselves? I need to know if I should be shooting on sight (except Nightz, I could never kill him)

we just have bases throughout the land. for total world domination. you'd be dead already if we weren't teaming up!

brentech

That sounds like fighting words Brent!

Just saying. We were standing over your precious sleeping bodies last night. If we had were going to do it....it'd have been done. (sanjuro doesn't understand privacy. he's the one i'm concerned with)

Are items ever going to reset on this server? stuff in the rad town has never re-appeared in boxes

eznark

Banned
That sounds like fighting words Brent!

You woke up alive, didn't you brother?

Think of me as the infantry. You are the Army Corps of Engineers. Just give me a nice place to lay my bloody head at night and I'll murder every fucker I see for you.

Ferny

Just saying. We were standing over your precious sleeping bodies last night. If we had were going to do it....it'd have been done. (sanjuro doesn't understand privacy. he's the one i'm concerned with)

Are items ever going to reset on this server? stuff in the rad town has never re-appeared in boxes

It does but items spawn more frequently in the barrels that are all over the map. The rad town stuff spawns slower because its usually armor, weps, and blueprints. It also seems to be more random when they actually spawn.

brentech

It does but items spawn more frequently in the barrels that are all over the map. The rad town stuff spawns slower because its usually armor, weps, and blueprints. It also seems to be more random when they actually spawn.

7QWop.jpg

Had no idea stuff spawned in the barrels. Never thought even try them.

OOTP to have MLB and MILB licenses.

Does this game have online support? I played in a Baseball Mogul online league and it was a lot of fun, I'd love to do something like that again.

Oh man the feature list is insane, updated simulation engine, ability to employ defensive shifts, more foreign leagues hnngh. I'm so buying this game.

Sanjuro

By when would you be able to part ways with it?

The sooner the better but I can go to mid to late Feb

Tough to say. Semester starts next week.

Basically needed a machine for a project last semester. Got the latest 13" Retina MBP model, but I primarily use my desktop. Seen little use. I'll keep you updated.

Nightz

Do trees grow back in Rust? Created my fortress in the woods but chopped down a lot of the trees that were hiding my base. =X

Ferny

Do trees grow back in Rust? Created my fortress in the woods but chopped down a lot of the trees that were hiding my base. =X

It looks like they do come back but it takes a bit for it to grow in to a full grown tree. I remember cutting down a tree and two day/night cycles later there was a small tree growing near that spot again.

Yeah that's exactly it. I am outsourcing the project I went to you for but the rest I want to do myself.

Make sure you get something that can run XCode 6. So it'll need to be able to run OS X 10.10, from Wikipedia any of the following work:

These are the models that are compatible with OS X Yosemite (with exceptions):
iMac (Mid 2007 or later)
MacBook (Late 2008 or later)
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2006 or later), (15-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later)
MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later)
Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
Xserve (Early 2009)

These are the models that support new features such as Handoff, Instant Hotspot as well as AirDrop between Mac computers and iOS devices:[18]
MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or later)
MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
iMac (Late 2012 or later)
Mac Mini (Late 2012 or later)
Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)

Honestly the best value is to buy a Mac Mini. They're about $500, I think you can still add RAM on your own and you can use existing peripherals. Make sure you end up with at least 16GB of RAM as XCode can chuuuuug with 8GB.

Also sorry about not getting back to you more on that project, I got stupidly swamped at work for all of December. I only just got back to having normal hours this week.

Yeah I think I'm hopping into OOTP this year. Any thought of buying Dying Light went away when I can put 35 dollars towards this instead. I enjoy the non playing aspects of madden, so I might as well dive into a game where I'm a manager.

I love management sims like this. One of my favorite features that they had (possibly still have) is the ability to jump back to a particular year and take over a franchise from there. It was fun going back to the mid 90s Mariners and trying to win a world series with 4 Hall of Famers.

brentech

I just woke up dead. Dunder killed me, took all my stuff. was walking around the house still.
i set the bear trap, he died in it, got all my shit back, and then truced to give each other stuff back. but he changed lock on my door and now i gotta rebuild some shit.

Apparently the door was left open. I'm guessing Sanjuro

eznark

Banned
^ called it

OOTP to have MLB and MILB licenses.

Does this game have online support? I played in a Baseball Mogul online league and it was a lot of fun, I'd love to do something like that again.

Oh man the feature list is insane, updated simulation engine, ability to employ defensive shifts, more foreign leagues hnngh. I'm so buying this game.

lolwat

I'm in the offseason of 2031 with the same league we have been running since OOTP 2005. It has the best online features of any game on the planet.

Top Bottom