• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Ferny

I just woke up dead. Dunder killed me, took all my stuff. was walking around the house still.
i set the bear trap, he died in it, got all my shit back, and then truced to give each other stuff back. but he changed lock on my door and now i gotta rebuild some shit.

Apparently the door was left open. I'm guessing Sanjuro

Wait there is actually a bear trap? That's crazy.

Dunder is very shoot first and then ask questions after but he is a cool dude. Just paranoid lol

GQman2121

Banned
Has it been mentioned that the site for these connected careers absolutely blow? I mean, what in the fuck? The UI is so poor I don't know where to begin. Why isn't there a tab for league schedule? I know it's there somewhere but I'll be damn if I can find it.

brentech

Wait there is actually a bear trap? That's crazy.

Dunder is very shoot first and then ask questions after but he is a cool dude. Just paranoid lol
yeah. running around with him now.

i think Sanjuro changed my lock combo, left with the door open after taking stuff. might be totally wrong, but i dont know anyone else to have been on today

i think Sanjuro changed my lock combo, left with the door open after taking stuff. might be totally wrong, but i dont know anyone else to have been on today

It's cool though he has no history of that exact incident before. he doesn't know any better! He's just an unfrozen caveman lawyer

SickBoy

I'm not posting the schedule, because I know who I play this week ;)

But I'm always curious which teams that are not mine are generating players of the week, and whether those players of the week include Dexter McCluster.
So I managed to log in via my Vita. They are:

NFC:
OPOTW: F. Baker (WR-Min) 17-785, 10TD
DPOTW: D. Bucannon (SS-Ari) 3 tackles, 2 INT, 1 TD

AFC:
OPOTW: L. Blount (RB-Jax) 16 carries, 82 yards; 3 receptions, 65 yards, 2 TD
DPOTW: J. McCourty (CB-Ten) 4 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Make sure you get something that can run XCode 6. So it'll need to be able to run OS X 10.10, from Wikipedia any of the following work:

Honestly the best value is to buy a Mac Mini. They're about $500, I think you can still add RAM on your own and you can use existing peripherals. Make sure you end up with at least 16GB of RAM as XCode can chuuuuug with 8GB.

Also sorry about not getting back to you more on that project, I got stupidly swamped at work for all of December. I only just got back to having normal hours this week.

I love management sims like this. One of my favorite features that they had (possibly still have) is the ability to jump back to a particular year and take over a franchise from there. It was fun going back to the mid 90s Mariners and trying to win a world series with 4 Hall of Famers.
I have been leaning towards the Mac Mini but I want to be able to work anywhere.

I am shocked you haven't already played OOTP.

SickBoy

I have been leaning towards the Mac Mini but I want to be able to work anywhere.

Note: The new Mac Mini does not have user-upgradable RAM.

Also, OOTP. I hate watching baseball, but I always like baseball games (and management games). I got OOTP 14 on Steam at some point when it was cheap. I have no idea what the hell is going on! :)

Sokantish

ATL(DCX) @ CAR(JABEE)
DET(old best friend Trasher) @ GB(ezsnark)
CIN(Splat) @ BAL(GQMan)
WAS(alcoholic friend McNeily) @ PHI(C I'd rather be playing DOTA B)
JAX(BFF Greg) @ PITT(llai86 maybe?)
CHI(Bob) @ TEN (Sokantish) Titans game of the week!
MIA(ph33nix) @ IND(DJ Bowser)
CLE(brent) @ KC(Crimson)
DEN(Drizzler) @ OAK(pistolpete)
NYJ(Ferny) @ BUF(Rinse)
SD(Nightz is so cool) @ TB(Dmczaf)
DAL(I don't even know anymore) @ NYG(Wellington)
NO(Sickboy) @ SF(Ex-Commish FMT)
AZ(johnny_park) @ STL(Good friend LJ11)
Byes : MIN, SEA, NE, and HOU.

I'm actually too lazy to double check this but lets say its right

Beyond the Sidelines should be out before the 2015 NFL season as well. Fuckoff Madden!

Is this new? Oh man I'm gonna go look this up it sounds like my kind of jam.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/newsletters/nl0134/

Hnngh. It sounds like all my favorite features from Front Page Sports Football Pro back in the day only in a modern product. I'm totally in to play this.

I know I've played Baseball Mogul Online and I think I played an old version OOTP at some point.

I guess for you money isn't the same kind of issue it is for some people I talk to about this kind of thing (you can probably write this off even) so you don't have to go the mini route. The biggest things are don't get something too far back on the curve because Apple locks out older hardware from OS updates and then you can't continue to develop (which is why I had to buy a new Mac last year, my old one couldn't run a recent enough version of XCode for me to do anything). Also get at least 16 GB of RAM. My mac mini at work had only 8 GB for awhile and it was painful, so very, very painful.

Note: The new Mac Mini does not have user-upgradable RAM.

Also, OOTP. I hate watching baseball, but I always like baseball games (and management games). I got OOTP 14 on Steam at some point when it was cheap. I have no idea what the hell is going on! :)

Yeah I couldn't remember if it was the newest model or the next iteration where they were making that a thing. I know the newest Mac Book Pros are also not upgradeable for memory, so you gotta go big at purchase time.

eznark

Banned
Is there a release date yet for the OOTP football game?

No, they were hoping for more news at the end of last year but the lead had some personal issues according to the forums, so they are asking everyone be patient. The target has always been like August of 15.

brentech

RUST patch hit. Server wiped. Barrels actually have some good shit in them sometimes now. New map...so, yay, now I have no clue where anything is again.

Time to play my Madden game and then back to rust

Ferny

Well I believe the last update to require a wipe was 2 weeks ago. We kind of got started right at the tail end of this one so I don't foresee a wipe for two more weeks honestly. UI change next week won't need a server wipe so that's good.

DJ Bowser

I'm not posting the schedule, because I know who I play this week ;)

But I'm always curious which teams that are not mine are generating players of the week, and whether those players of the week include Dexter McCluster.

AFC:
OPOTW: L. Blount (RB-Jax) 16 carries, 82 yards; 3 receptions, 65 yards, 2 TD
DPOTW: J. McCourty (CB-Ten) 4 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD
Blount, TY Hilton, Ty Phelps, and Mccluster the last 4 weeks.

Might as well call it the AFC South Player of the week!

brentech

gg commie. too many missed big plays. 3-4 dropped picks, not counting another one that went through my guys hands as he attacked the ball in the endzone.

Mallet is slow as molasses. Can't even complete a PA rollout before receivers are out of his range.
Just glad to have made it a game, even if it gave you a little scare in the last 4 minutes.

GG brent. My receivers made a few bs catches for me early which ended up being the difference in the game. I feel like a few of those throws should have been picked. My rookie QB was also missing open receivers on third down late in the game. The no huddle always throws me off even when you stopped running it I couldn't stop you anymore.

I didn't know Mallet was playing. I noticed the first time he rolled out I thought damn Manziel is slow and then noticed it wasn't even him lol.

brentech

GG brent. My receivers made a few bs catches for me early which ended up being the difference in the game. I feel like a few of those throws should have been picked. My rookie QB was also missing open receivers on third down late in the game. The no huddle always throws me off even when you stopped running it I couldn't stop you anymore.

I didn't know Mallet was playing. I noticed the first time he rolled out I thought damn Manziel is slow and then noticed it wasn't even him lol.

yeah. manziel gone for like 5 more weeks. got injured last week.
yeah. i tried to only run one play, no huddle, then play select again to keep it not so super cheesy. but i was down 18 in the 3rd so i had to do work when i had the ball

F2 in rust is settings. you can turn of lens dust, aka, wtf is this shit on my screen setting!

Sanjuro

I wouldn't even know how! Haven't logged on since installing new partition. I'll be joining up with you gents probably tomorrow.

Went to go see Whiplash in cinemas. Best movie of the year, easily.

Somnia

Wellie, I'm still stuck at work and don't know when I'll be home. I'll message you and figure out when we can play when I get home. No idea when that will be though.

Edit: should hopefully be by 8 cst

Ferny

Maybe a Pigeon flew through...

ibt14BYjRuMSbI.gif

Top Bottom